New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Weeeeel, those oh so hilarious MDNAskin adverts were shot months and months ago and only just came out, so who knows. Shooting and producing the music video is certainly something else that eats into the little time we have left for a possible 2018 release. Could be wrong, but I don't think they're even near that stage yet.

That’s that’s true but I think with a music video where there is more pressure to edit and bend it round a timetable usually her lead videos take around a month to edit so there’s still time.

The MDNA ads were done for a laugh with her mate in his studio hence they’ve taken months and months to surface.

22 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That’s that’s true but I think with a music video where there is more pressure to edit and bend it round a timetable usually her lead videos take around a month to edit so there’s still time.

The MDNA ads were done for a laugh with her mate in his studio hence they’ve taken months and months to surface.

The album press release must be due anyday soon then! :tigger::tigger::tigger:

Guest eroticerotic

50 minutes ago, Rock said:

Wouldn't that be a schedule conflict with the special MDNA Christmas tree pine cone exfoliation kit?

She has a few things coming under mdna skin in time for gifts  lol

The MDNA ads took that much time to surface because of the new product launch this October .They've been ready for quite some time as she's been posting previews & that poem "I apologize" .

1 hour ago, ursula said:

Well you have to keep in mind that post-production (wink) on her videos takes more time (wink wink) as years go by. so even if the album is already finished, it makes sense that there's a longer period to wait for the promo material to be ready.

She can release a video without her in it... Just like SOS by Cher. 🤣

23 minutes ago, _Gark said:

https://www.montecarlogala2018.com/catalog/experiences/join-madonna-in-her-recording

I guess the album's ready, or close to be ready, right?

Oh wow, coming soon and previewing songs? They for sure will be finished songs and if they mention October or November mmm maybe it could be launched as late as February?

This means that she’s indeed finishing the album tho, I’m so excited.

3 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

She can release a video without her in it... Just like SOS by Cher. 🤣

what a cringe video ,btw,it looks like some ad agency put it together

14 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

I would like everyone to know my birthday is coming up and I appreciate you all bidding on my behalf, such blessings, much thanks 🙂 

We are already there 🙂

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

If the experience is to take place in October or November for the album listening then I guess it means we are looking at a end of November release still or early next year...

The experiencies must not all happen at the same week, probably. I can't see Madonna and the 5 guests riding horses in a beach in November, in the cold weather and possible with rain and big waves. October is safer than November to do that.

5 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

If the experience is to take place in October or November for the album listening then I guess it means we are looking at a end of November release still or early next year...

Ya, I don't think she'll let people listen to it too far before releasing it to the public--she's probably wary of any kind of leaks (even descriptions of the song which could garner negative press if spun the wrong way)

4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

its just getting wierder and wierder..

Lol right?! Auctioning listening parties, photo shoots with direction and horseback rides on the beach :lmao: If we were told this day would come ten years ago, or even five, would anyone have believed it?!

3 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Lol right?! Auctioning listening parties, photo shoots with direction and horseback rides on the beach :lmao: If we were told this day would come ten years ago, or even five, would anyone have believed it?!

no way and i still cant believe it

what is going on? is this professional campaign or nutty?

Just now, dollhouse said:

I think the bigger question is will she - or won’t she - include the bunny filter in her art direction for the Steven Klein photoshoot??? :sneaky:

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

I think the bigger question is will she - or won’t she - include the bunny filter in her art direction for the Steven Klein photoshoot??? :sneaky:

2024: Madonnas new album will come out #soon meanwhile she and her on-off manager invites two lucky fans to design cover art for it for mere £500.000 (no expenses paid). Disclaimer: no gurantee that the art will be used or that the album will be actually released

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

2024: Madonnas new album will come out #soon meanwhile she and her on-off manager invites two lucky fans to design cover art for it for mere £500.000 (no expenses paid). Disclaimer: no gurantee that the art will be used or that the album will be actually released

Catering not included*

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

well.. its not any different then back in the day, with contest/meet Madonna /listen to her new album with fans...  Today I think she doesnt want anymore to do with MTV.

Hey there are rich fans out there that would pay for all these.

I'm sure the album is finished or at least all the vocals are done.

If anything its just mixing and mastering left to do.

Just because we don't know anything about cover art or music videos doesn't mean they haven't been done yet.

Even if they aren't done yet, it takes 1 day to do a photo shoot or video shoot.

This era is on lock down so nothing leaks.

I still think this is possible: October for single, November for album.

Other artists are still announcing releases for this year, Robyn just announced her album 4 weeks before release next month.

#magic

2 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

I still think and hope that the album will be released by the end of the year. Fingers crossed. 

This is just madness.  Madonna selling horseback riding tours on the beach with her as a guide and recording sessions in London - of course you have to be super wealthy to afford it.   Really sad.  I thought this was a joke but apparently not.  

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This is just madness.  Madonna selling horseback riding tours on the beach with her as a guide and recording sessions in London - of course you have to be super wealthy to afford it.   Really sad.  I thought this was a joke but apparently not.  

why are you of all people being so dramatic about this? it's for a good cause. she did something similar last year. it's not for a skincare line or other selfish reasons. this isn't Kylie Minogue opening a gym at the BBC for some tv coverage. come on jazzy