New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

24 minutes ago, ursula said:

I know I wouldn't want pasta from a guy who thinks about shagging his wife as he is cooking it, tells you about it and then puts your order on display for all to see. 😕

I make it when its ordered! 🤣

1 hour ago, ursula said:

I know I wouldn't want pasta from a guy who thinks about shagging his wife as he is cooking it, tells you about it and then puts your order on display for all to see. 😕

Yeah but what if it’s pasta primavera with extra garlic ?

3 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Yeah but what if it’s pasta primavera with extra garlic ?

Except he's clearly macaroni cheese out of a tin.

Anyway this zero has had his 15secs. 

Anymore news?

https://www.montecarlogala2018.com/catalog

Join Madonna in her recording studio in London and preview songs from her upcoming album

Madonna’s next album will be coming out soon, and before its release, the Queen of Pop invites the winning bidder and up to three guests to join her in her London recording studio to preview some of the songs from the alum with her.

For anyone who has ever wanted to go “behind the scenes” of an alum, or for anyone who is a fan of Madonna - that is, for everyone - this is a true “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity.

Experience to take place in London in October or November, 2018. Date to be scheduled by mutual availability. Experiece is for up to four people. Travel and accommodation not included.

Guys, I have good news!!!!!!!!

:headbang:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2018/09/20/outrageous-monte-carlo-auction-includes-horseback-riding-with-madonna-in-portugal-and-more/#2fc16fffbd12

Outrageous Monte Carlo Auction Includes Horseback Riding With Madonna In Portugal And More

I have been a longtime supporter of organizations that help our environment and have been so impressed with the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and their continued efforts to support initiatives around the world in favor of a sustainable ocean. This year the foundation will hold its second Monte Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean, in the heart of Monte Carlo and will feature some of the most amazing live auction items ever offered.

The event held at the Terraces of the Opera of Monte Carlo this month will include live performances by Gloria Gaynor, Nile Rodgers, and Chic. It is chaired by a huge list of celebrities including; Madonna, Li Bing Bing, Orlando Bloom, Adrien Brody, Pierce Brosnan, Gerard Butler, Robert Davi, Andy Garcia, Goldie Hawn, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Olga Kurylenko, Eva Longoria, Diane Lane, Kelly Slater, Robin Thicke and Chris Tucker.

The Gala is hosted by HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco and Global Fundraising Chairman Milutin Gatsby, Olivier Wenden is Executive Director of the Foundation, and the live auction is conducted by Simon de Pury.

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale Prince Albert tells me, "Donations received at the first edition of our Gala have enabled us to support 40 new projects and international initiatives devoted to safeguarding endangered species, studying the impacts of climate change on the oceans, the sustainable management of Marine Protected Areas and the fight against plastic pollution." Milutin Gatsby adds, “Generosity is the key to our future on this planet and to saving our ocean. Special auction items that “money can’t buy” give guests the possibility to afford unique dream experiences and other high-end pieces and to offer, at the same time, a generous support to a great cause.”

This year's Gala will be dedicated to the Foundation’s eight priority actions including; fighting against plastic pollution, developing the Mediterranean Trust Fund for Marine Protected Areas, conserving marine species facing a risk of extinction, expanding marine protected areas in the Polar Regions, mitigating ocean’s acidification, supporting innovations to challenge marine threats, favoring sustainable yachting practices and promoting environmental education.

Here is an exclusive first look at my favorite live auction items up for the highest bid:

image.png

Horseback Riding With Madonna On The Beach In Portugal

Madonna recently moved to Portugal and as part of this priceless opportunity invites the winning bidder to join her in Portugal for an afternoon of riding horses through the forest and the beach. The winning bidder and up to five guests will join the superstar for one of her favorite past times.  You will spend an afternoon exploring the natural scenery on horseback with Madonna as your guide.

Portrait Sitting With Famed Photographer Steven Klein While Art Directed By Madonna

A truly unique and extraordinary opportunity to sit for a portrait by this legendary photographer in New York and to have the bragging rights of your photo shoot directed by Madonna herself!

Private Album Preview With Madonna In Her Recording Studio In London

Madonna’s next album will be coming out soon, and before its release, she invites the winning bidder and up to three guests to join her in her London recording studio to preview some of the songs from the album with her.

😀

Oh my god. That's amazing. Shame I don't have 100 000€ or more, but at least we know the album is in its final stages. Any new speculation on its release date after this? 🙂

9 minutes ago, Sokrates5 said:

Any new speculation on its release date after this? 🙂

Hard Candy listening parties were held in Dec'07, 4 months before release, so if we follow a similar schedule then Feb/March 2019 indeed!

Lol I just found it as well. :p we need to really pay attention to the instagram stories of the rich and check the madonna tag when she's at that fundraiser to find out who may have won this bid.. afterwards we can ask them for some inside info, maybe they'll give us a hint

46 minutes ago, Kim said:

Except he's clearly macaroni cheese out of a tin.

Anyway this zero has had his 15secs. 

Anymore news?

All I have to say about this "spaghetti chef" is (see attached video). 

Her kids (E & S) could have done that "artwork"!!!  

In more recent news.....Wish I had to $$$$$ to win that auction!  But I'd insist it must include a MDNA facial....done by M, quality time with E & S, piano lessons from Mercy, and dance/football lessons from David (and if, which should be also included, Rocco (for a few drinks/smoke) and Lola (laughter and thoughts).  Why not just make it a weekend package deal?  I'd sell everything for a 3-4 day getaway!!!  

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

SO the album is ready 

Only a few songs will be previewed, which suggests to me that it's not. Anyway, there's another "soon" in the text. Those soons are driving me crazy. lol

3 minutes ago, Sokrates5 said:

Only a few songs will be previewed, which suggests to me that it's not. Anyway, there's another "soon" in the text. Those soons are driving me crazy. lol

We all must stop the denial and accept the obvious: Soon is the new album title.

21 minutes ago, Rock said:

We all must stop the denial and accept the obvious: Soon is the new album title.

Lol. In that case, let's just a put a clock on the album cover and call it a day

1 minute ago, Kim said:

So she's lying when she says she's still working on it?

Working on it could mean post-production not recording.

I think yeh actual album is ready but the visuals, music video and promo timetable are all to be confirmed.

I don’t think she will be going back into the studio to record anymore I could be wrong but I think the album is fully ready to be launched.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Working on it could mean post-production not recording.

I think yeh actual album is ready but the visuals, music video and promo timetable are all to be confirmed.

I don’t think she will be going back into the studio to record anymore I could be wrong but I think the album is fully ready to be launched.

So yeah, she's still working on the album.

1 minute ago, ursula said:

Well you have to keep in mind that post-production (wink) on her videos take more time (wink wink) as years go by. so even if the album is already finished, it makes sense that there's a longer period to wait for the promo material to be ready.

That’s exactly right !

2 minutes ago, ursula said:

Well you have to keep in mind that post-production (wink) on her videos take more time (wink wink) as years go by. so even if the album is already finished, it makes sense that there's a longer period to wait for the promo material to be ready.

Weeeeel, those oh so hilarious MDNAskin adverts were shot months and months ago and only just came out, so who knows. Shooting and producing the music video is certainly something else that eats into the little time we have left for a possible 2018 release. Could be wrong, but I don't think they're even near that stage yet.