Needles and pins deliberately put in strawberries

Jazzy Jan

This is frightening.  Australians now have to cut their strawberries before eating them because some lunatic is hiding needles and pins in them. 

Strawberry crisis deepens: Six brands recalled after more needles found

The Queensland government is offering a $100,000 reward to catch the culprit behind the strawberry needle sabotage scandal.

The announcement from Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk comes as six different brands of strawberries have been pulled from supermarket shelves after needles and pins were found in the fruit. One man was hospitalised, while a mother was also about to feed one to her baby.

Berry Obsession, Berry Licious, Love Berry, Donnybrook Berries, Delightful Strawberries, and Oasis are the brands that have all now been recalled.

The Queensland government is offering a $100,000 reward to catch the culprit behind the strawberry needle sabotage scandal.

The announcement from Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk comes as six different brands of strawberries have been pulled from supermarket shelves after needles and pins were found in the fruit.

Queensland chief health officer Dr Jeanette Young has advised consumers to take care when consuming the fruit.

Image result for strawberries with needles in them youtube

19 hours ago, GOD said:

Thanks for this news some sickos might be inspired to do it in other places?

Already copycats are doing similar things to apples and bananas.   Too many attention seekers who are also sick nutters around. 

It's been a family tradition in my house to bop for apples at halloween every year.

When I was 7 I dunked my head into the bowl bit into an apple then dropped it, there was a razor blade inside, cue a trip to the hospital, haven't touched an apple since

I love strawberries, hope the bastard that did this is caught, I've seen reports a child started it. A CHILD? WTF

On 9/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, nightcutter said:

I prefer raspberries. 

On 9/23/2018 at 10:10 PM, horn said:

I prefer manberries.

Liars. You prefer dingleberrries