MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedey

What happened to the Glastonbury 2019 rumour?

It's all gone quiet again 

UPDATE // SEPTEMBER 11:

Take All My Money! Madonna And Rihanna Are Reportedly Headlining Glastonbury 2019

5 HOURS AGO 

The rumors are picking up steam! Back in June, it was reported Madonna would headline Glastonbury 2019.

Not only has that yet to get debunked, but according to a new report from The Daily Star, Rihanna and Blondie are expected to perform as well.

“A who’s who of female talent has been approached to perform next summer including Madonna, Cardi B, Ellie Goulding, Mary J Blige, Dua Lipa, Patti Smith, Jessie Ware, Jorja Smith, plus female-fronted bands Blondie and Wolf Alice,” they write.

Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus were mentioned as well.

I’ll believe it when I see it, but Madonna and Rihanna are both working on new albums right now. If true, booking a flight stat to the UK stat.

https://www.breatheheavy.com/madonna-is-reportedly-headlining-glastonbury-2019/

Oh Godonna, please be true.

she is rumoured to be playing the festival, id give anything to see her at Glastonbury,been 12 times but had no luck in the past 6 years getting tickets 😞  

When is it? June right? UGH IT'S SO FAR AWAY.... 

Spoiler

and omg I won't be a teenager when she preforms. I'll officially be in my twenties 😳

Imagime if she annonces the album with the headline !! IDIE

Just now, Maleficent said:

When is it? June right? UGH IT'S SO FAR AWAY.... 

Hide contents

and omg I won't be a teenager when she preforms. I'll officially be in my twenties 😳

yes end of june

So IF they offered her the washed up afternoon 'legend' slot instead of real headliner, would we just be happy to have a performance at all or would we rather she just told them to stick it?

She'll never do the legend slot (and she shouldn't) 

If she doesn't do main headliner (which she could & should) then she could do the surprise / 'guest' slot thing.. 

Headliner or nothing. End of.

4 hours ago, Kim said:

So IF they offered her the washed up afternoon 'legend' slot instead of real headliner, would we just be happy to have a performance at all or would we rather she just told them to stick it?

Would hope she would tell them to stick their offer where the Sun doesn't shine.  Fans should NEVER expect Madonna to be treated like a second rater.    Would rather she not appear at all.