MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Littlebastard

MDNA tour

Just finished watching this incredible tour.  It’s so full of iconic looks and performances. Wow.  I heard this morning Nelly Furtado saying how she loves this tour so i decided to watch it again.  I was in the golden triangle and it’s aged so well this tour like ALL her tour i must say.  Anyway from the opening section to Vogue section I*C*O*N*I*C. 

Great great tour.   

My fave tours of hers are:

The Girlie Show, Blond Ambition, MDNA, Confessions and Drowned World Tour. 

The choreography, visuals and editing of this Tour is pure genius. Madonna during Like a Virgin/love Spent is magic. 

8 hours ago, Littlebastard said:

Just finished watching this incredible tour.  It’s so full of iconic looks and performances. Wow.  I heard this morning Nelly Furtado saying how she loves this tour so i decided to watch it again.  I was in the golden triangle and it’s aged so well this tour like ALL her tour i must say.  Anyway from the opening section to Vogue section I*C*O*N*I*C. 

Great great tour.   

My fave tours of hers are:

The Girlie Show, Blond Ambition, MDNA, Confessions and Drowned World Tour. 

The choreography, visuals and editing of this Tour is pure genius. Madonna during Like a Virgin/love Spent is magic. 

I agree it's one of her best ones even if the album isn't.

so sad, the dvd sucks. i wish she didn't touch the editting. 😕
i saw the show live from the edge of the triangle (golden circle, not inside of the triangle); just from my view the show was absolutely fantastic!.. 

and with just one camera it would be much better than the final dvd version.

i still so sad for the most breath taking scene of Gang Bang; the helicopter scene... it is not good enough on dvd.

and I'm A Sinner and Vogue are losers too... so sad!..

but yet, it is absolutely one of Madonna's greatest shows! and i hate when i try to pick my top 5 in order 😄

love your taste. if they didn't fuck with the vocals and music it would EASILY be a top three tour. visually, thematically, conceptually.. it's close to perfect.

Musically I hate it but visually it's stunning. 

3 hours ago, PetrusPan said:

and I'm A Sinner and Vogue are losers too... so sad!..

I think those 2 are brilliant on the BR/DVD, perfect !

3 hours ago, Music said:

I think those 2 are brilliant on the BR/DVD, perfect !

ahh noo... especially in Vogue, i can't feel the choreography 😞

Great tour

awful Bluray , any audience video is more compelling and interesting

Love this tour. The majority of the songs, costumes, choreography and visuals were perfect, iconic and entertaining and id only change a few things. MDNA was a strange beast in that some songs were reinvented or changed too drastically and other songs werent reinvented or changed enough.  I'd swap the snippet of Papa Dont Preach, making it a full song because the crowd went nuts when that intro started with Hung Up, making it the snippet instead. Open Your Heart should of been performed closer to its original form and not so drastically reinvented like PDP and Hung Up. Diehards and crowds were sorely dissapointed in the new versions and it felt like a cock tease on her behalf. The intro before Turn Up The Radio is a great example of that. TUTR and Im Addicted should of been simpler, just M on the triangle freestyle dancing and interacting with the fans. The choreography and costumes for IA didnt suit the song and turning TUTR into a guitar song was once again unnecessary and a bit lazy. The Masculine/Feminine section was flawless and adding Lovespent for the fans who begged for it was a great move. The Redemption section was also flawless aside from IA and the snippet of Cyberraga was a definite highlight. Closing with Celebration was great. The choreography and staging was incredible and she looked fantastic.

I purchased tickets for four shows because I loved it! 

My favorite tour after Confessions & prefer it slightly more than DWT. 

I personally liked how Madonna showcased her newest music. She could’ve easily done a nostalgic show to cash in after the success of the super bowl.