M14 updates 3

1 hour ago, tek75 said:

M wanted to, back in the day. But Eminem apparently turned her down. I believed it was mentioned in at least one interview she's done. Anyhow, don't see the point of a collaboration now.

Yes, she reached out to him in 2008, but he turned her down for some reason. Not a big fan of him anyway, tbh.

5 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Why is she so stubborn about them? I think they age her. It makes her sound like an older person with dentures.

I think they just don´t flatter her face...but i guess the more people complain...so 🤐

3 hours ago, CalinB said:

YES! I so agree. The two of them are on the same side of American politics… she could have him boost an anti Trump track, which I bet she will have a couple on the album.  He just collaborated again with Nicki Minaj on “Majesty.”  Nicki can connect the two. 🙂

ooh..and throw cardi b somewhere in thr mix too

Guest eroticerotic
2 hours ago, The Bling said:

I should have seen the signs way back then

When she told me that her album was coming #soon

And now she's rolling rolling rolling

And we are waiting waiting waiting

tumblr_n5dqwaGhku1sbzejoo1_500.gif

Now she’s trolling trolling trolling** 😜

18 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Why won’t M collab with Eminem? Sorry it’s off subject, but as much as she admires him. Also, he sounds incredible. Much better than any rapper M ever collaborated with. 

He is a goddamn homophobe.  Can't stop calling people gay as an insult or using the word "faggot" on his albums (2018).  M needs to stay far away from him as does the rest of the civilized world.  I would never forgive her for a new collaboration with that mother fucker.

So first people cry and cry about no collaborations, no more Niki, no Cardi... and now want her to collaborate with Eminem?!?! Clearly, the racist, misogynistic, homophobes of madonnanation are at it again!

EC663700-3973-4B41-97B5-C46BA162D4D6.gif

11 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

He is a goddamn homophobe.  Can't stop calling people gay as an insult or using the word "faggot" on his albums (2018).  M needs to stay far away from him as does the rest of the civilized world.  I would never forgive her for a new collaboration with that mother fucker.

Wasn't she hanging with some homophobic band recently in London? Will be a disaster if she's worked with them.

4 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Wasn't she hanging with some homophobic band recently in London? Will be a disaster if she's worked with them.

Yes.  I will be pissed.  Let's face it.... Madonna is a legend but the bulk of her current physical sales and streams are the gay boys.  The LGBTQ community supports Madonna in a very special way.  Working with anyone that is outwardly homophobic would compromise her life's work and put her in retirement as far as I am concerned.  Eminem refuses to evolve and won't even apologize.  I buy 10+ versions of everything that M releases and I would skip a release that included a vehemently homophobic person in 2018 or 2019. 

Madonna is never going to give up the grills simply because she knows how much you all hate them.  You can call her petty all you like and say she is ruining her legacy, but you know damn well it's true.  So start saying how much you like them :lol:

15 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Yes.  I will be pissed.  Let's face it.... Madonna is a legend but the bulk of her current physical sales and streams are the gay boys.  The LGBTQ community supports Madonna in a very special way.  Working with anyone that is outwardly homophobic would compromise her life's work and put her in retirement as far as I am concerned.  Eminem refuses to evolve and won't even apologize.  I buy 10+ versions of everything that M releases and I would skip a release that included a vehemently homophobic person in 2018 or 2019. 

Eminem credits a gay man with saving his life. I hear queens in west hollywood call each other fags or faggots all the time. Madonna said 'you need your fag friends' in an interview early 99. 

everything is fluid and not so cut and dry or black or white. everyone is a little gay, racist, homophobic, transphobic, you name it...Trump got elected partly because liberals get their panties in a twist over everything and would rather pout and let the other side win than think.

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

Madonna is never going to give up the grills simply because she knows how much you all hate them.  You can call her petty all you like and say she is ruining her legacy, but you know damn well it's true.  So start saying how much you like them :lol:

Oh yes I love the grills 🤢 she should wear them all the time 🤮

16 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

Eminem credits a gay man with saving his life. I hear queens in west hollywood call each other fags or faggots all the time. Madonna said 'you need your fag friends' in an interview early 99. 

everything is fluid and not so cut and dry or black or white. everyone is a little gay, racist, homophobic, transphobic, you name it...Trump got elected partly because liberals get their panties in a twist over everything and would rather pout and let the other side win than think.

She says something about 'When two fags say no' in Im going to bake you a souffle, as well, doesn't she. Surprised me at the time but you know she's not a hater, obvs... dont know if shed get away with that today with twitter etc though. She'd probably be run out of town with pitchforks. 

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

He’s not a homophobe. But I’m not going to argue about this. Getting offended at everything is popular now days it seems. 

2 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Life ages her. Grillz make her look bad. 

That’s your opinion. I really don’t understand the hate people have for her choice of wearing grillz. Personally I think it makes her look like a badass who don’t give a fuck! It suits her image and it sort of goes along with the gap between her teeth. 

Just now, Katypatra said:

That’s your opinion. I really don’t understand the hate people have for her choice of wearing grillz. Personally I think it makes her look like a badass who don’t give a fuck! It suits her image and it sort of goes along with the gap between her teeth. 

I agree. It add to personality. Shes a Rock Star.