M14 updates 3

I still find it all very odd and coincidental that she posts something on Instagram in London, referencing the queen AND #magic, and then turns around and says the rumours are untrue and it has nothing to do with madonna. God willing it doesn’t, or at least whatever might’ve been in the works has since been jancelled thanks to her post, but is it possible she was indeed working on something for madonna and then got in trouble from her for spilling the tea too soon?!

47 minutes ago, Plaything said:

😂 Solo, please! Please, solo!

Clean Bandit Feat Madonna 2019 YAASSSSS :wow:

Something along the lines of Solo please - that would give her a proper UK hit! 

Fay ? = No 

Nakhane  = Yes, there's obviously. going to be a collab and he is wonderful. His new album is out this month and it will be critically praised.

M knows what she's doing this time, have faith peeps!

The roots dying is obvs related to either album Art. or music video... I really hope M confirms something this month and gets the #magic rolling

13 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Why won’t M collab with Eminem? Sorry it’s off subject, but as much as she admires him. Also, he sounds incredible. Much better than any rapper M ever collaborated with. 

YES! I so agree. The two of them are on the same side of American politics… she could have him boost an anti Trump track, which I bet she will have a couple on the album.  He just collaborated again with Nicki Minaj on “Majesty.”  Nicki can connect the two. :)