M14 updates 3

10 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I’m not an expert on how studio time works but she hasn’t gone back into the studio since her birthday vacation..

..that tells me the songs are finished ?

Is she always there when mixing and things are done?

If the album doesn’t have a full rack of songs wouldn’t she of gone back in the studio by now to record more ?

You know fine well that Madonna goes on holiday at the same time every year, that she goes away to celebrate her own birthday and her kids' birthdays, that they take priority during their school holidays. So it makes pefect sense that she took a break and is now 'going back to work'. 

Feb/March release bishes.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

You know fine well that Madonna goes on holiday at the same time every year, that she goes away to celebrate her own birthday and her kids' birthdays, that they take priority during their school holidays. So it makes pefect sense that she took a break and is now 'going back to work'. 

If you read my post Kim I fully acknowledge Madonnas vacation every year what I am saying is since she got back she has not gone back to the studio...

...so does that mean the songs are done? And the album is literally just awaiting tweaks to be dropped this fall?!

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

If you read my post Kim I fully acknowledge Madonnas vacation every year what I am saying is since she got back she has not gone back to the studio...

...so does that mean the songs are done? And the album is literally just awaiting tweaks to be dropped this fall?!

Sorry but "working on my album" means she's working on the album. Studio time means nothing and you don't know if she's been in the studio or not.

Big disappointment indeed, if she's not releasing anything this year... At least the first single. 

She's wasting such a beautiful look, cinematography, shooting for a cream that no one cares (among us, fans). 

Anyway, I am starting to get used to it... Next album at 65 and the last one at 70... and that's it. But it was an incredible journey! 

Just now, Kim said:

Sorry but "working on my album" means she's working on the album. Studio time means nothing and you don't know if she's been in the studio or not.

She’s been posting selfies and hanging with her kids if she had gone back into the studio it would be up on her Instagram.

She always documents everything on her insta I doubt she has been covering up secret studio time with bunny selfies....

What a load of rubbish. We get snippets from the studio (sometimes time delayed) She does not document it all on IG at all.

She always documents everything on her insta I doubt she has been covering up secret studio time with bunny selfies....

She has hardly documented anything on her instagram for this upcoming album lol.

She was out with Nakhane a few weeks ago in London, and i'm sure they were at the studio before that.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

as usual, that's your own interpretation of what is happening behind closed doors. 

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

What a load of rubbish. We get snippets from the studio (sometimes time delayed) She does not document it all on IG at all.

I am just judging on how she uses her Instagram profile.

Your right I could be wrong and she could of spent the last 2 weeks in a recording studio....

....but personally I don’t believe she’s been in a studio since her vacation last month due to her insta posts.

Thats makes me believe the album was in the can before her August vacation and it’s just tweaks now ahead of releasing.

Of course the album might not be done and she still needs to finish songs.....I’m hoping for the fall release. 🙂

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

What a load of rubbish. We get snippets from the studio (sometimes time delayed) She does not document it all on IG at all.

Exactly.. and she documents what she wants to.. she has always done it..with delays etc etc

2 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Exactly.. and she documents what she wants to.. she has always done it..with delays etc etc

Obviously I am mis reading her profile !! 

I will take a fresh look at it now 😘

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Obviously I am mis reading her profile !! 

I will take a fresh look at it now 😘

You are not.. but you have to agree that she has her strategy when it comes to put out hints about the record 🙂

Just now, systemvalues said:

You are not.. but you have to agree that she has her strategy when it comes to put out hints about the record 🙂

That’s true I just thought I’d she had been in the studio recently she would of posted it on insta especially after bothering replying to the complaining fans in a post I’m working on the album.

Just now, Confessit said:

That’s true I just thought I’d she had been in the studio recently she would of posted it on insta especially after bothering replying to the complaining fans in a post I’m working on the album.

She knows  we are aficionados no matter what .. lol

1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

She knows  we are aficionados no matter what .. lol

Haha true but a post from her in the studio last week would of worked better in putting her fans minds at ease!

Now I am coming round to everyone’s comments and thinking she has been in the studio recently just not posted it 🙂

22 hours ago, Confessit said:

I am just judging on how she uses her Instagram profile.

Your right I could be wrong and Shen could of spent the last 2 weeks in a recording studio....

....but personally I don’t believe she’s been in a studio since her vacation last month due to her insta posts.

Thats makes me believe the album was in the can before her August vacation.

Your reasoning is really weird. Actual studio time is a very small part of the music making process these days anyway. She could be doing anything or be at any point in the production process.

I mean look at the huge volume of material and work that went into RH, yet without the leaks we wouldn't know the half of it. We saw a coupla pics of Madonna in the studio with Avicii, a choir and whoever else, then the ubiquitous #soon, and that was it.

42 minutes ago, Kim said:

Unfortunately, there just isn't evidence to support or dismiss any timetable.

12 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I wonder why the editor of Vogue Italia said it would be this year.

they would have been told that by her or her management and press people. They arent a tabloid, theres no way they'd make it up. Its a vague thing - 'by the end of the year' - so sounds like M and her team are flying by the seat of their pants as usual. 

Just now, Danny Bubbles said:

they would have been told that by her or her management and press people. They arent a tabloid, theres no way they'd make it up. Its a vague thing - 'by the end of the year' - so sounds like M and her team are flying by the seat of their pants as usual. 

Or maybe they thought they would release it, but something happened and the plan was changed?