M14 updates 3

12 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Ew. she's been rumored to appear on the x factor since 2009 though so this is hardly new,

IF and it's a very big if it actually happens we'll see.

X factor is trash though

Yeah we always get this rumour every few years. 

Saying that, if she releases this year, I think it's a possibility she would perform 

1 hour ago, Braby said:

Beautiful Game listed as a 2018 single release on the UK New Music Release Schedule. UK chart experts -- these lists are usually pretty reliable, no?  

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?s=7f2433f492248a326e105ae983d2b15c&showtopic=215315

image.gifNo new album listed for 2018 or early 2019, though. Single release this year, album next?

Reveal hidden contents

This just proves what we already know: THERE HAS BEEN NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF ANYTHING

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Ummm, like everyone else on here. Speculating. Except when it comes to the Kabbalistic calendar and how M observes it pretty much religiously, that’s not speculating. If you guys don’t want me to contribute on those areas, I won’t. Really don’t care to be honest. 

I value what u have to say. I think you make a good point - Madonna does hold truck with what the Kabbalah says. It certainly has been one of the biggest things in her life so I dont think its unreasonable to think she may follow some of their spiritual laws regarding when to release etc

48 minutes ago, XXL said:

This

We only get fake Glenn Close quotes instead

I miss the leaks ...

1 hour ago, Danny Bubbles said:

I value what u have to say. I think you make a good point - Madonna does hold truck with what the Kabbalah says. It certainly has been one of the biggest things in her life so I dont think its unreasonable to think she may follow some of their spiritual laws regarding when to release etc

Thank you. Really appreciate this. By the way, she used to be even crazier with all this; Ray of Light the song was number 3 on the album because of the relevance to the Kabbalistic numerology. 😂

4 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I miss that Madonna who released an album every two years.

I don’t.

quality over quantity, thank you very much.

you’re all a bunch a spoiled kids. 

28 minutes ago, runa said:

I don’t.

quality over quantity, thank you very much.

you’re all a bunch a spoiled kids. 

But her "least" amount of quality has  come from the past 10 years when shes taken 3/4 years per album.  So longer doesnt mean better. Two years is enough time for a great album.

28 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

But her "least" amount of quality has  come from the past 10 years when shes taken 3/4 years per album.  So longer doesnt mean better. Two years is enough time for a great album.

Erotica - Bedtime Stories was a 2 year gap and they are both perfect

30 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Exactly