Just like Christianity

Just like Islam

Just like Judaism

Just like Hinduism

Just like Buddhism

Katypatra is a fruitcake

Are you ok hun? 

3 hours ago, Shane said:

A lot of you are mad at her for doing exactly what you scolded her for not doing last time. We basically know nothing, which means she has probably successfully recorded an album and kept a tight lid on it. Good for her, I say.

Finally a voice of reason 

On 9/13/2018 at 4:34 PM, Suedey said:

I'll just put this here 

article-2327322-19E1B450000005DC-521_634

The beauty

FAB. YOU. LUS.

Lots of ppl were hating on this look when it came out. It's Madonna head to toe. 100% stunning. THAT'S MY GIRL.

I wonder if she wasn’t happy with the results so she scrapped the Starrah/Billboard/Mirwais collabs and is starting anew....she did that with Babyface and Patrick Leonard before doing Ray of Light with Orbit, and with Mirwais before doing Confessions on a Dance floor with Stuart price. Both turned out to be amazing, inspired albums so if this theory is true, then hopefully we are in for another major artistic achievement! 

4 minutes ago, adaab said:

I wonder if she wasn’t happy with the results so she scrapped the Starrah/Billboard/Mirwais collabs and is starting anew....she did that with Babyface and Patrick Leonard before doing Ray of Light with Orbit, and with Mirwais before doing Confessions on a Dance floor with Stuart price. Both turned out to be amazing, inspired albums so if this theory is true, then hopefully we are in for another major artistic achievement! 

No hopefully not...

1 minute ago, rebelheart said:

Lauren Delia (her vocal producer) is heading back to London on Monday so looks like more studio time is on the cards...

Thanks! I thought the album was done! :cries: So the April seems more accurate after all :cries:

This can still happen....every artist seems to be different on the release front....for example, Tobymac (a Christian artist) just announced his album release for mid Oct, and is on his 2nd single from it

and Brett Young (a Country artist) just announced his album to be released beginning of Dec, and is on his 1st single from it

so there is no rhyme or reason anymore....they can release any track at anytime....or an album with a couple months, to a month notice...or even spring a surprise release....

i just wish Madonna would get off the pot and do or say something....coming up on 4 years since the RH leak of 2014

these years without any form of release is BS....after being spoiled by her at the start of her conquering the world....there was always something...movie, album, single, tour, video....

i cant remember her first  break, she released in some form of output non stop: ‘82, ‘83, ‘84, ‘85, ‘86, ‘87, ‘88, ‘89, ‘90, ‘91, ‘92, ‘93, ‘94, ‘95, ‘96, ‘97, ‘98, ‘99, ‘00, ‘01, ‘02, ‘03, ‘04, ‘05, ‘06, ‘07, ‘08, ‘09.....maybe in 2010 was the first year without anything 

35 minutes ago, Aries said:

i cant remember her first  break, she released in some form of output non stop: ‘82, ‘83, ‘84, ‘85, ‘86, ‘87, ‘88, ‘89, ‘90, ‘91, ‘92, ‘93, ‘94, ‘95, ‘96, ‘97, ‘98, ‘99, ‘00, ‘01, ‘02, ‘03, ‘04, ‘05, ‘06, ‘07, ‘08, ‘09.....maybe in 2010 was the first year without anything 

I think you'll find that 2016 is the only year in which Madonna hasn't released either new music or a tour video.  However, she spent the first three months of the year touring, so it's not as though she didn't do anything to stay in the public eye that year.  While nothing was released for sale in 2011, "Masterpiece" officially premiered in December 2011 with the release of W./E, so new music was out there for consumption.

In simple terms, she's either released new music, a new video or toured every single year since 1982.  If she doesn't release anything in the next 3.5 months, 2018 will be the first year in which she has released nothing new at all (you mentioned 2010 but "Sticky & Sweet" was released that year).

2 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

Thanks! I thought the album was done! :cries: So the April seems more accurate after all :cries:

Mariah was just in the studio August 23 and has now released a single and with an album this year.  Its totally possible to still release this year.

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Mariah was just in the studio August 23 and has now released a single and with an album this year.  Its totally possible to still release this year.

And it is quite miserable.

7 hours ago, adaab said:

She seemed happy with the results when she was posting about #Music #Mirwais #Magic earlier this year.

13 hours ago, sul8323 said:

She has been focused on her kids.  We would have probably got a few placeholders without the twins but that is not what happened. She has been a great mom though.  Kudos for her.

she has focused MDNA SKIN...

7 hours ago, adaab said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case

But whatever it is, she could've easily pulled an MDNA and worked on 12 already-existing demos and just pushed it out early this year.

Madonna is very rarely lazy, the delay has got to be a result of perfecting every detail of the album - which is what we've been needing from her since MDNA.

THERE IS HOPE!

October/November/December releases...

Everybody [single]

Like a Virgin

Like a Virgin [single]

Gambler [single]

Open Your Heart [single]

You Can Dance

Santa Baby [single]

Look of Love [single]

Oh Father [single]

Dear Jessie [single]

Immaculate Collection

Justify My Love [single]

Erotica [single]

Erotic [SEX book single]

Erotic

Deeper and Deeper [single]

Bye Bye Baby [single]

Bedtime Stories

Take a Bow [single]

Something to Remember

I Want You [single]]

You'll See [single]

You Must Have over Me [single]

Evita Soundtrack

Don't  Tell Me [single]

GHV2

GHV2 Megamix [single]

Die Another Day [single]

Me Against the Music [single]

Nothing Fails [single]

Love Profusion [single]

Hung Up [single]

Confessions on a Dancefloor

Jump [single]

Remixed and Revisited

Miles Away [single]

Revolver [single]

Living for Love [single]

Rebel Heart EP [first six songs]

9 hours ago, adaab said:

The key difference here is that, in the instances you’ve mentioned, she discarded sessions she did with the immediate predecessors of her previous collaboration. (And yes, Mirwais is a repeat collaborator but he didn’t work on Rebel Heart — nor the two albums before that.) If she had started by working with Diplo, for example, I would say your scenario could be very likely based on previous patterns. But that’s not the path she took this time. Interesting — because many times she does start with the immediate past collaborator to get her next project launched, then finds inspiration in a new sound or something and leans into that...)

Even if she has been tweaking earlier sessions for this album, that isn’t new, as you’ve pointed out. I would imagine the work with Starrah would have been writing, not production, anyway. So that work was always going to need to be “produced” later. Unless Starrah is a producer, too...? I am not extremely familiar with her, but I thought she was a songwriter.)