M14 updates 3

4 hours ago, Ladyplus said:

We should stop posting here.

They are going to freak out and think we don't care anymore ... that might work ... no ?

I respect and love her, obviously, but this feels like its turning into a problem. Its indicative of how wrong her and her team have got things for the last ten years. In the old days you'd announce an album two months, maybe three before, sometimes less, so theres a burst of excitement which builds to release. She's been live instagramming sessions etc so the excitement built and yet theres no product. Its even been reported in papers etc that theres a new album, a (probably wrong) track list etc and this was all months ago. The excitement is starting to dissipate. If they leave it much longer it will be a disaster. We even know themes and artists she's worked with but no idea when there will be a record. Its part of the same patter with RH. In future they shouldn't say anything until six weeks before, punch and punch and punch to build up excitement and make it an event. Its losing momentum

That may all be shit but im frustrated!!

I don’t think a surprise release would work for M. It could actually work against her in terms if she dropped it out of the blue and it sold poorly.

She needs a bit of a buzz campaign... Not a long drawn out affair, but at least a month worth of proper hype for the GP ala ‘Madonna is Returning’

49 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

I respect and love her, obviously, but this feels like its turning into a problem. Its indicative of how wrong her and her team have got things for the last ten years. In the old days you'd announce an album two months, maybe three before, sometimes less, so theres a burst of excitement which builds to release. She's been live instagramming sessions etc so the excitement built and yet theres no product. Its even been reported in papers etc that theres a new album, a (probably wrong) track list etc and this was all months ago. The excitement is starting to dissipate. If they leave it much longer it will be a disaster. We even know themes and artists she's worked with but no idea when there will be a record. Its part of the same patter with RH. In future they shouldn't say anything until six weeks before, punch and punch and punch to build up excitement and make it an event. Its losing momentum

It's almost like they have deliberately killed the hype train with silence.

Guest eroticerotic

I don't think she is releasing an album in October. She is releasing the Black Onyx Roller, and thats what those videos are for I believe. The album is all going to happen for November/December if in fact she was not misquoted. whatever happened to the films she was supposed to direct??

1 hour ago, Danny Bubbles said:

This. I don’t know but this sudden silence it could mean a change of direction of what’s she’s been working with Mirwais, Nakhane Touré for example...who knows, but it’s all messy and embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, Rock said:

What if the album was already released weeks ago, but Interscope didn't care at all and M is by herself promoting its first and only single Soon and none of us got the clue?

:rotfl:

Well, it is already my favorite Madonna song, as you can see...

Waiting for M15... Yes... I count Breathless #unapologetic 

Meanwhile..... a boy has to survive....

A lesson in sexology

Twisted rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, stringer pearls
Neckties, silk scarf, silver chains, pretty girls
Thigh-highs, leather mask, high heels, golden mask
Perfume, switchblade, epsom, novocaine
Chopsticks, underwear, barber soap, dental chair
Fish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, raw meat
Candle light, keyhole, leather belt, meat stove
Golden shower, latex thong, licorice whip strap it on

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

I don't think she is releasing an album in October. She is releasing the Black Onyx Roller, and thats what those videos are for I believe. The album is all going to happen for November/December if in fact she was not misquoted. whatever happened to the films she was supposed to direct??

I think u might b right

She probably thinks she 'released' Beautiful Game because of her Met Gala youtube clip 😂. The queen feeding us peasants with scraps.

I just hope she is somewhere listening to The Immaculate Collection and then she is able to remember that she's the fucking queen of this universe, so she better be ready to blow up everyone with a smash hit the way she used to do till Hard Candy, because in my opinion that's what she needs right now.

1 hour ago, ursula said:

genesis 48:16? Why? 😶 ... can i put some lines from moby dick?

For protection from negativity 😇😌💅🏻

And yes please do 🙌

5 hours ago, Danny Bubbles said:

It's only really the hardcore fans that are losing their patience - and it's the hardcore fans that will buy the album regardless.

As far as hype and excitement, the only concern in with the general public - and with Madonna keeping a low profile (other than the Met Gala and VMAs appearances) there is basically no hype at all for M14 from the general public. 

Plus, if she is indeed planning a surprise release or quick announcement-album roll out, it's in her best interest to wait until people are least expecting it. Which will undoubtedly bring her the biggest hype/anticipation/general public interest since probably the Superbowl.

2 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

It's only really the hardcore fans that are losing their patience - and it's the hardcore fans that will buy the album regardless.

To assume this and take it for granted at this stage of her career would absolutely and unequivocally be the biggest fucking possible mistake Madonna could make. The hardcore fans, quite frankly, are the only ones that truly give a shit anymore and the numbers of them are dwindling. Showing disregard for her hardcore fans  would totally spell the end of the road. Stupid. 

Just make sure there is a good strategy behind the release that would only be the thing needed here. It doesn’t have to be perfect just good fucking planning. 

24 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

To assume this and take it for granted at this stage of her career would absolutely and unequivocally be the biggest fucking possible mistake Madonna could make. The hardcore fans, quite frankly, are the only ones that truly give a shit anymore and the numbers of them are dwindling. Showing disregard for her hardcore fans  would totally spell the end of the road. Stupid. 

Absolutely. I was talking more about the fans, like on here, who are actively waiting for the album day-to-day. We may be sick of hearing nothing but that will disappear the minute the campaign starts. I'm sure everyone here will be buying the album regardless of how bored we are now.

The numbers are definitely dwindling but if it's due to impatience, there's still a good chance that those numbers will come back when the album is there.

Come on people, M’s Instagram followers grew by a million since that Aretha speech incident. M can grab people’s attention over night like magic. Pun intended 💅🏻 

1 hour ago, strictmachine said:

Jesus Christo..... Michael Jackson was a child molester and died of an overdose and retained his legend status.  Prince did absolutely nothing noticeable for the last 20 years of his life and is still a legend.  Elton John's music has sucked for nearly thirty years and is still a legend.  Aretha Franklin had a star studded funeral and is revered and hasn't  had a top ten song since when?  Legend... Cher's music for the last fifteen years makes your ears bleed and she is a legend.  Whitney was a bigger mess than most as was George Michael and both are legends... When was Bowie's last hit?  Legend...  stop being so fucking dramatic.  The general public really loves Madonna even if they do not know that she made records after the Music album...  maybe Ray of Light.  Madonna is a legend.  The fact that we are discussing relevance after 36 years is the final decree on the subject.  LEGEND

27 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Jesus Christo..... Michael Jackson was a child molester and died of an overdose and retained his legend status.  Prince did absolutely nothing noticeable for the last 20 years of his life and is still a legend.  Elton John's music has sucked for nearly thirty years and is still a legend.  Aretha Franklin had a star studded funeral and is revered and hasn't  had a top ten song since when?  Legend... Cher's music for the last fifteen years makes your ears bleed and she is a legend.  Whitney was a bigger mess than most as was George Michael and both are legends... When was Bowie's last hit?  Legend...  stop being so fucking dramatic.  The general public really loves Madonna even if they do not know that she made records after the Music album...  maybe Ray of Light.  Madonna is a legend.  The fact that we are discussing relevance after 36 years is the final decree on the subject.  LEGEND

👏👏👏👏