M14 updates 3

8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

If I remember correctly that was Traditional going by another name.  The same guy who once said that she was working with Bette Middler and has previously said that she is mental, lost the plot and not pretty like Katy Perry.     He once luckily guessed the date of something and then pretended he was a major insider. Starts with all of those so called Madonna exclusives - a lot of them anyone could predict -  hopes one turns out to be true and soon ends up insulting her as well.   

No it was not Traditional. Loowee said that. He's curiously silent, since then.

8 minutes ago, runa said:

Oh sorry. I thought it was Traditional. I know he made some claims about her doing songs with Cardi B and Nicki Minaj but can't remember exactly what he said other than Madonna had lost her mind.  :chuckle: He had a new name too. 

25 minutes ago, runa said:

Did you save the post by any chance? I can't find it right now and also wrongly remembered that traditional was the guy who wrote it (not that I don't believe you cuz I do 🙂 but I'd like to read it again.. hope it's not true..)

39 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Did you save the post by any chance? I can't find it right now and also wrongly remembered that traditional was the guy who wrote it (not that I don't believe you cuz I do 🙂 but I'd like to read it again.. hope it's not true..)

I think the thread about a collaboration with Nicki Minaj has been deleted, unfortunately.

But I remember correctly because he quoted me when I said "I didn't believe a second this collaboration would happen".
That's when he answered he knew a guy from Hong Kong who confirmed the collab. 
I don't think he lied, though. Just that it didn't end how it was supposed to be. 

49 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Oh... I found it @Nikki !!

Page 14 of Nicki Minaj - "queen" (new album title tribute to KHIA) thread

The exact quote:

Yes she will, unless Nicki scrapped their song or swapped for another feature after the album delay. I HATE to be that guy but yea, I got this from a trustworthy source from Hong Kong (I've been given teas on a lot of local music releases by him before, this is the first time for international music) Apparently the album database (for the original release date) is still out there in the internal systems and there's nothing more I can say. 

4 hours ago, runa said:

I've remained fairly silent ever since I was unbanned :smiles:, but for some reason I'm still not able to comment in that flop princess section so I couldn't reply in the Nicki thread. And well, that was all I knew, I don't think my source had any reason to lie to me though, so I guess it was another scrapped song? 

While we wait for the album, let's play a game.

How do you intend to consume the new album?

Buying Physical only, Physical/digital, Physical/Streaming;

Buying digital only;

Streaming only ( Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal).

For me personally

tenor.gif?itemid=5445988

I am going to buy the cd with the two or three different covers for the various editions and probably also vinyl.

I am definitely going to download it (Itunes or Amazon) if it is released there first, as it happened with RH

Unfortunately, I am not into streaming at all, I did have Spotify but I got rid of it when Drake released his album and he was everywhere, he's so overrated, like the male Beyawnce.  Fuck Tidal

However I could consider the possibility of getting Spotify back if we all actually unite to increase sales and the album charting better this time. 

1 hour ago, loowee said:

I've remained fairly silent ever since I was unbanned :smiles:, but for some reason I'm still not able to comment in that flop princess section so I couldn't reply in the Nicki thread. And well, that was all I knew, I don't think my source had any reason to lie to me though, so I guess it was another scrapped song? 

Oh I didn't know you were banned. That's what I called you out there. 

But can't you ask him now? Because he wouldn't have anything to lose, the song was scrapped anyway.

9 hours ago, mtzlplk said:

announcement will be around last week of October

That’s abit late.

The way I see it she never ever releases in December so it’s got to be a November release.

So this month will be spent shooting the artwork and video for the lead single and scheduling the promo timetable.

If nothing is officially announced this month I can’t see her releasing this year.

uhhhh we are gonna need to be giving her all the support we can... so 

Streaming INCESSANTLY via spotify, apple music, tidal, youtube, etc.? -- YES

Physical copieS -- YES

Digital copieS -- YES

we gotta turn it out just like all the other fandoms do. 

On 9/3/2018 at 12:54 PM, Katypatra said:

Alright, so Madonna actually has the whole album recorded unto cassettes!! Apperantly about two songs per each cassette. The cassettes are labeled from A to F and put in boxes. The boxes have been shipped to several different points. Dance choreographers, remixers, critics, etc., with an agreement to not upload any of the cassettes unto their computers. Cassette players and cassette adopters come in each box. 

There is a song called Queen! There is also a song with a male collaborator. The very first song sounds very dark and has a very deep Mirwais beat (Die Another Day but darker and with a lot more base). The second song is more upbeat, but still loaded with heavy beats. It has an incredibly beautiful melody and high production. The third song sounds very experimental, with earthy instruments and deep 

Her voice on some of the songs is almost operatic. She sings on top of her lungs, but it sounds very beautiful and clear. No autotune. The production is very good and there are a lot of ambient instruments. The entire album has a magical vibe, dark but sweet and full of hope. The flow of the songs is very consistent. There is a male collaborator on one of the songs, but it’s not rap. The song he sings on was so gorgeous, I had to stop the player and take a breath. 

Madonna is looking into a new, fresh but dark type of choreography for this era, with subtle middle eastern influences. 

I had a dream... don’t hate me... but it was so real that as soon as I woke up I had to share.

I was believing until that last section. So hungry for a new Madonna era

4 hours ago, blackmamba109 said:

uhhhh we are gonna need to be giving her all the support we can... so 

Streaming INCESSANTLY via spotify, apple music, tidal, youtube, etc.? -- YES

Physical copieS -- YES

Digital copieS -- YES

we gotta turn it out just like all the other fandoms do. 

It's not because some fandoms are insane that we have to aspire to be so. Just sayin’