M14 updates 3

Just now, Katypatra said:

There is a rumor that Madonna will feature on the new album by Clean Bandit, that is scheduled for a release on October 19th. 

once again, when you post rumours.. could you share a link/source?? 😎

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

once again, when you post rumours.. could you share a link/source?? 😎

I was hoping someone else knew something about it. I just read this news on a Russian Madonna dedicated website, so there’s no point in sharing the source. 

Just now, Katypatra said:

I was hoping someone else knew something about it. I just read this news on a Russian Madonna dedicated website, so there’s no point in sharing the source. 

I don’t really get that..argument

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

I thought it was Cher who recorded a song with CB? 

Yes it is so annoying when people post statements without any source or added "IMO" at the end. It happens so often here.

And then they disappear for a few days or weeks..😂 

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I don’t really get that..argument

Ok, here is the link 

https://vk.com/wall-4784_1496369

But anyway, I think this rumor is false. I tried to find other sources to back this up and there are none. 

5 hours ago, Suedey said:

I wonder if the 'Wish I could invoice people for wasting my time' Instagram post relates to the new album...?!

Maybe Andy Lecomte was late x)

14 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

He was not :p The hair work is done :inlove:

Screenshot_2018-09-08-18-54-32.png

If it took her three days to do her hair, why are you guys so surprised the music ain’t here yet? 😂

Yeah there was a time when getting her hair done meant something's up but I'm not falling for it anymore. Its just another MDNA skin ad until PROOF otherwise (I'm starting to breakdown due to lack of Madonna album WHY ARE THESE ANTS ON ME)

On 9/5/2018 at 1:07 PM, acko said:

:rotfl:

Whats funny? 🙂

On 9/5/2018 at 1:55 PM, Danny Bubbles said:

That was. Thank you. 🙂 I might for the first time I might buy on Vinyl. Downloaded Rebel Heart but might get CD too.

Nothing beats vinyl 🙂

Yes the hair is very ROL.

But the Braids add more of a medieval/wicca element which is obviously part of the #magic theme.

I'm convinced the new hair is either or both music video and #magic photoshoot related...

Maybe she shot something yesterday. She had her roots done by the woman she tagged. Is Andy just make up? He wouldn't be flying over just for nothing... unless he was going on to Lisbon on a connecting flight... but he's clearly over to work on something...

PUT THE GODDAMN PRESS RELEASE OUT, WOMAN!

🤠🤯👹😚

14 hours ago, humanracin said:

Yes the hair is very ROL.

But the Braids add more of a medieval/wicca element which is obviously part of the #magic theme.

I'm convinced the new hair is either or both music video and #magic photoshoot related...

the first ROL look was with braids wasnt it