M14 updates 3

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

That’s your opinion. I really don’t understand the hate people have for her choice of wearing grillz. Personally I think it makes her look like a badass who don’t give a fuck! It suits her image and it sort of goes along with the gap between her teeth. 

AD61C964-3CCE-4044-B538-1D61B34F3C3F.gif

5 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

That’s your opinion. I really don’t understand the hate people have for her choice of wearing grillz. Personally I think it makes her look like a badass who don’t give a fuck! It suits her image and it sort of goes along with the gap between her teeth. 

They make her look like her teeth are rotten.

I think she somewhat realises this as she did everything she could not to show them at the MTV awards, but she must just like the way they feel or make her feel...or something.

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Nope.

This is grillz:

3madonna.jpg

This is her beautigul gap that I miss:

closing-gap-front-teeth.jpg

57 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

So first people cry and cry about no collaborations, no more Niki, no Cardi... and now want her to collaborate with Eminem?!?! Clearly, the racist, misogynistic, homophobes of madonnanation are at it again!

To be honest I don’t want her collaborating with anybody! But if she must, why not and do it with someone she admires so much? I was listening to Majesty by Nicki Minaj and was impressed by Eminem’s piece. He did a great job. M has collaborated with a bunch of different rappers in the past. How is this racist or homophobic to suggest Eminem? Because he’s white and says “faggot” in some of his songs? Let me tell you something, you’re part of the problem in our fucked up society. 

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

They make her look like her teeth are rotten.

I think she somewhat realises this as she did everything she could not to show them at the MTV awards, but she must just like the way they feel or make her feel...or something.

I’m just trying to see the positive side of things, considering it’s pissible that grillz are here to stay 😂

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

To be honest I don’t want her collaborating with anybody! But if she must, why not and do it with someone she admires so much? I was listening to Majesty by Nicki Minaj and was impressed by Eminem’s piece. He did a great job. M has collaborated with a bunch of different rappers in the past. How is this racist or homophobic to suggest Eminem? Because he’s white and says “faggot” in some of his songs? Let me tell you something, you’re part of the problem in our fucked up society. 

Uhm. I was being sarcastic, sweetie. Let me tell YOU something, maybe it’s actually you that’s part of the problem...

I wish Madge would it away with the grills. It makes her look unflattering and 'old'

No more collaborations either!! We already have so many of them, and the majority of them usually just stays on the album as albums tracks... She has the habit of choosing the weakest tracks as singles and leaving strong tracks as album tracks...

Edited by Jitterbug

2 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Uhm. I was being sarcastic, sweetie. Let me tell YOU something, maybe it’s actually you that’s part of the problem...

Oh well, sorry, but I’m not a mind reader. Next time put the word sarcastic in parentheses or something? I donno. Let’s move on from this dreadful subject. She ain’t collaborating with Eminem anyway.

I need new music!!! At least one song!!

87C66987-E933-4E53-A4C0-CE88127DA9D5.gif

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

Oh well, sorry, but I’m not a mind reader. Next time put the word sarcastic in parentheses or something? I donno. Let’s move on from this dreadful subject. She ain’t collaborating with Eminem anyway.

I need new music!!! At least one song!!

87C66987-E933-4E53-A4C0-CE88127DA9D5.gif

Yeah okay, I’ll make sure to be fucking literal and spell everything out just in case some dumb fuck doesn’t get it and decides to jump straight onto their moral high horse and then blames the victim for it afterwards. Not. 

12 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Yeah okay, I’ll make sure to be fucking literal and spell everything out just in case some dumb fuck doesn’t get it and decides to jump straight onto their moral high horse and then blames the victim for it afterwards. Not. 

I’m assuming you’re being sarcastic right now as well. Gotcha! 

9 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I’m assuming you’re being sarcastic right now as well. Gotcha! 

People who take no responsibility for their actions are DEFINITELY part of the problem in our fucked up society. 

16 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

People who take no responsibility for their actions are DEFINITELY part of the problem in our fucked up society. 

Agreed! I shouldn’t have said that to you. 😘

So i know you all know this, but if they are shooting the album cover this week then we should get an announcement of a single and album in the next fortnight, shouldn't we...?

Think that makes sense for a November release. As has been said, theres going to be a ton of hype from now till A Star Is Born is out and early October will belong to Gaga. She wont want to go up against that considering how well it looks like it will do. So it's looking like we'll get single late Oct/early Nov and album mid Nov with a press release imminently. Maybe. Possibly. Or ill spit my grills out.

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Is it always like this before the release of an album? I joined in 2016... just asking, it feels hostile these days. 

Yes

A2370380-6F44-41BA-BA88-86EB0CB124FC.gif