M14 updates 3

1 minute ago, runa said:

stop feeding the troll, guys. don't quote him. 

I know that but where is the button to excrete him/her/ it? .. lol

15 minutes ago, LikeABear said:

No matter what Madonna does to her face, her rotten soul and mean spirit are what makes her so hideous.

at least she isn't a 32 year with an identity crisis getting fillers and faking her entire look and persona AND HAIR to get approval from the industry and housewives and stupid gays. a mainstream/family friendly version of cher in vegas.

4 minutes ago, stijn said:

I don’t get people like that, so hateful... 

he/she/it doesn't get himself/herself/itself either   lol  

Just now, Nikki said:

you're just showing you only care about industry approval just like your idol. if you weren't so pressed and afraid of true artistry and quality, you wouldn't be here.

Amen

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

at least she isn't a 32 year with an identity crisis getting fillers and faking her entire look and persona AND HAIR to get approval from the industry and housewives and stupid gays. a mainstream/family friendly version of cher in vegas.

i really though wanna see the face of the troll .it would be fun

I still think that even an early October single release might work for a late November album release. I still have hope! But this would mean official announcement really soon, by the end of September.

Otherwise... We'll have to wait for 2019. 🤷‍♂️

I'm wondering what's happening behind the scenes and I fear that the whole Portuguese / African vibe might be scrapped for a more mainstream sound (thinking about RH here) and chase the charts. 😥 It's not gonna happen anyway, so I don't know why she/her management/her label are still so concerned about hit singles. Just give the fans and the general public quality music and real artistry. Ugh! 🤬

It is strange she actually performs part of a new song in May, even wears a hat with the title, and then nothing all Summer and now probably Fall too. Come on, M! I don't think she's done anything like this before (could be wrong though).

52 minutes ago, Messiah said:

I still think that even an early October single release might work for a late November album release. I still have hope! But this would mean official announcement really soon, by the end of September.

Otherwise... We'll have to wait for 2019. 🤷‍♂️

I'm wondering what's happening behind the scenes and I fear that the whole Portuguese / African vibe might be scrapped for a more mainstream sound (thinking about RH here) and chase the charts. 😥 It's not gonna happen anyway, so I don't know why she/her management/her label are still so concerned about hit singles. Just give the fans and the general public quality music and real artistry. Ugh! 🤬

Do you think this has also to do with the bruno mars' gossip?

47 minutes ago, Sloane said:

It is strange she actually performs part of a new song in May, even wears a hat with the title, and then nothing all Summer and now probably Fall too. Come on, M! I don't think she's done anything like this before (could be wrong though).

Well a) she did perform LMTWGR in the summer of 1985 and TB didn't drop until more or less a year later

and b) who's to say that Beautiful Game will even make it onto the new album. 

I also find it frustrating that there are no news whatsoever about where the album process is at the moment but the more people forget 2018 as a potential release date the more they won't be disappointed or to phrase it differently, the more they will be pleasantly surprised if the album is indeed released this year. 

I enjoy all of Madonnas albums for what they are, but what I reeeally want from her this time around is good quality recordings, her natural vocals and good mixing. She can add vocal effects of course, I just want to hear the warmth of her natural voice again. I almost don’t care about the genre or sound she is going for, I just want quality and inspired music. Rather wait as long as needed than to get that, than to have something rushed or unfocused. I know she’s highly capable to deliver and hope she will. This era is so exiting, and there’s something different this time around. At least compared to the last three albums. 

Edited by hififreak

On 9/4/2018 at 5:15 PM, Katypatra said:

Yeah, believe me, I’m hungry too. But that dream was so damn realistic haha, sorry to have led you on tho 

It was all good!!! I love for her to experiment with her music again instead of chasing the trend. And reinvent a bold new look.