M14 updates 3

43 minutes ago, todsmod said:

It is what it is....SHIT!!  I hope this is NOT the direction M's new music is going.  I'll hang on to my faith until it's known (but that bitch better hurry)!!!

Maybe it's just a remix FAY is doing (hopefully).....chicken scratch.gif

“Every record sounds the same you’ve got to step into my world...”

We’ll see. :scared: 

24 minutes ago, TXIII said:

This Fay person has also been tagging Maxmustprofit, an apparent songwriter/producer. And have been posting about the rumors. 

3D116782-633F-4A63-AE68-E981AC65A633.jpeg

Ice cold again. Just like the leaked (fake?) tracklist 

34 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

...obviously she’s just remixing one of M’s tracks. Posting about in the social media was kind of childish tho. Desperate. 

Remember that DJ guy who put some shite on itunes ages ago and named it 'feat Madonna' or something and got 15 secs of internet  fandom fame? Well maybe this bish is looking for a bit of publicity.

Even remix duties seems doubtful for that ish.

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

Remember that DJ guy who put some shite on itunes ages ago and named it 'feat Madonna' or something and got 15 secs of internet  fandom fame? Well maybe this bish is looking for a bit of publicity.

Literally was about to say this same thing.  I'm not going to be concerned yet. Mirwais gives me hope and regardless of how this album turns out, I know I'll love more than half of it so....

My only thing is I hope we get a new single before much longer.  

She has so many sounds and people inspiring her in Lisbon. We saw such beautiful things on instagram.. It would be such a disappointment if she got insecure about hit potential and is changing things up. at least with rebel heart we got about what we expected with those rumours and collaborations. I’ve had very high hopes for this for a while.. I’m tired of the childish rebellion so I hope and believe this album is really good (for Madonna’s standards)

Btw I checked the insta stories of that remixer and he seems to make fun of the conspiracy theories of m fans. Maybe he just wants promo. Though that still doesn’t explain that random fanfey or wtv her name is hinting about Madonna.

3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Probably seeing more into this than I should, but I can't help to think about her "I have been framed" Instagram post and that she was forced to change stuff on the record....

Then she should put her foot down. It’s fucking Madonna and I don’t believe interscope have her best interest anyway.

6 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Btw I checked the insta stories of that remixer and he seems to make fun of the conspiracy theories of m fans. Maybe he just wants promo. Though that still doesn’t explain that random fanfey or wtv her name is hinting about Madonna.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what instagram post was that?

37 minutes ago, Kim said:

That thought also crossed my mind. It’s hilarious, really 😂

1 minute ago, TXIII said:

NEXT!

7525D6B0-F0EE-42B6-98D7-EB5C9D1CA13A.jpeg

Well, here we go. Working for THE Queen, Hashtag #magic, but no, not really. Gotcha! :dead:

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

Should have stretched it out for a day or two...

But then they probably saw the horrified reactions 😅

It could’ve given oseary and M some ideas so I’m glad they denied it 😉

Why won’t M collab with Eminem? Sorry it’s off subject, but as much as she admires him. Also, he sounds incredible. Much better than any rapper M ever collaborated with. 

5 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Why won’t M collab with Eminem? Sorry it’s off subject, but as much as she admires him. Also, he sounds incredible. Much better than any rapper M ever collaborated with. 

That would have been slightly interesting 15 years ago but not now.