M14 updates 3

Guest FilmGuy1968

It's best to put the album out during the Christmas season when it will sell the most. Then again, it could get lost in the shuffle. 

I've noticed quite a few November albums being announced and up for pre-sale this week.... the time is NOW.

If we don't hear anything in the next couple of weeks then I doubt it's coming this year anymore...

1 hour ago, Kim said:

I'm just wondering if it'll turn out better for an older artist now points/streams from paid services are worth three times as much as the free equivalent - seeing as our demographic are more likely to pay versus young stans streaming their faves all day and getting less for it now.

Im only 25 lol but yes I thought that too.  Although young people have daddy's credit card

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I don’t like Spotify, sorry. It’s hard to create playlists there or add your own music and make it available on other devices. Plus, iTunes is a lot more organized and has a clean look. iTunes is also more predominant when it comes to charts. So buy the album on iTunes and also stream the album on Apple play! 

But iTunes will end next year (2019) and Spotify is the future of music industry.

5 hours ago, rayofgod said:

Physical is more effective anyway..  It apparently takes 1,500 Spotify streams to count as 1 album sale, while buying the physical album is already 1 sale on its own.

I think the best way is to buy the album but listen to it via Spotify or whatever streaming service you use

THIS

Physical + Spotify

6 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I don’t like Spotify, sorry. It’s hard to create playlists there or add your own music and make it available on other devices. Plus, iTunes is a lot more organized and has a clean look. iTunes is also more predominant when it comes to charts. So buy the album on iTunes and also stream the album on Apple play! 

Itunes is so 2008 :lol:

6 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Not really.

Spotify is even friendlier than Deezer and Apple Music. 

9 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

Katypartria is right. Your own digital library can't coexist with your streaming library on spotifiy. All the music you upload on spotifiy is displayed as a playlist. Very infuriating. 

Exactly. That’s why I quit using it. And iTunes Apple Play ain’t going nowhere. 

I think streaming has made paid digital downloads superfluous, though.  If you can pay to stream files, then you might as well buy a physical copy (as opposed to a digital download) to get something in addition to a file for your money.

So I will purchase a physical copy and then stream the hell out of it.

But to each our own obviously.

And I don't think it matters if your paid streaming choice is Spotify, Amazon, Google, Apple or Deezer.  Just stream Madonna.

5 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Yes and the first time she used #soon was six months ago. She gotta stop that bs.

Unless it's a Christmas album ......😂

7 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

No she didnt say this year. The editor of vogue (I think) said this year. A single can come out in the next two months easily.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/madonna-new-album-end-of-year-2361991

It was in quote !

A new Madonna album will be released this year

Don’t get me wrong, I really want her to release the album this year but I don’t understand some of you holding on to the Vogue Italia quote as verbatim.

Didnt she do an interview in when Rebel Heart was being recorded saying the album was going to be political, and then that completely changed?

49 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

Unless it's a Christmas album ......😂

https://www.nme.com/news/music/madonna-new-album-end-of-year-2361991

It was in quote !

A new Madonna album will be released this year

I think the album is coming this year but if I am not mistaken that quote is taken out of context. If you read the Vogue Italia interview I dont think she says that. It was the editor who said it the day the interview was revealed. Which I understand he probably took from her words but we literally have nothing from Madonna herself. Ill gladly be wrong though.

9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

why wasn't this posted?

41006957_10216445977836730_5152911924186

anyway, im not really into it. im tired of the usual pop sound or too many cooks in the kitchen. let's hope she's just helping with the mixing.

Who the hell is she? And when was this posted? 

3 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I think the album is coming this year but if I am not mistaken that quote is taken out of context. If you read the Vogue Italia interview I dont think she says that. It was the editor who said it the day the interview was revealed. Which I understand he probably took from her words but we literally have nothing from Madonna herself. Ill gladly be wrong though.

To be honest I do not even care about context at this point ! I just want new music . This year PLEASEEEEEEE !!! 😄

According to her Spotify page

Her song candy crush is not bad but I think she’s working on music or maybe she Wrote a song for her. A total nobody from what I see. A SoundCloud artist indeed.  

4E762805-1DAA-467D-B132-1D77727F6FBF.jpeg

13 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

It sounds like most of the current stuff done by acts like Drake or Selena Gomez. A slightly experimental and edgy rnb sound. I don’t like it. Let’s hope she is only writing for M.

Just now, Plaything said:

It sounds like most of the current stuff done by acts like Drake or Selena Gomez. A slightly experimental and edgy rnb sound. I don’t like it. Let’s hope she is only writing for M.

I like her song Kingdom.

20 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I hate it. This is a typical chill out rnb sound that a lot of hipster kids listen to now days. Annoying. Perfect to smoke weed and paint bull shit art to. 

This is another Natalia Kills case. 

God help us all...

everything seemed to work out fine and I was very excited about a world music ft mirwais type of production. let's hope fucking interscope didn't intrude on madonna's process and teamed her up for a quick hit with that AWFUL producer. after all, Madonna said she's tired of today's generic music.