M14 updates 3

If there is one I'll buy the deluxe CD with any bonus tracks and definitely the Vinyl.

I'll only download the album if it's available before I can buy the CD.

And will use Spotify for streaming singles as they are released.

1 hour ago, Ghost Town said:

I was believing until that last section. So hungry for a new Madonna era

Yeah, believe me, I’m hungry too. But that dream was so damn realistic haha, sorry to have led you on tho 

I’m definitely getting a vinyl and a physical CD. Also uploading the album on iTunes. And if the album is really good, I’m getting a bunch of CDs to give out to friends. 

11 hours ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Is Streaming better quality than download/cd etc?

Hi, I’m kind of new here :) 

usually yes, streaming can be better.

Itunes  is 256 kbps

Spotify is 320 kbps

Tidal is 1411 kbps

CD is also 1411 kbps 

Hope that was helpful. 

So summer is over. Birthday month is over. Kids are back at school. She is back in Portugal. 

If we see any (and I mean any) post by her or her musical team suggesting that they are in the studio doing any kind of work on music then I think we can be fairly certain that the album is not coming out in 2018.

33 minutes ago, Suedey said:

If we see any (and I mean any) post by her or her musical team suggesting that they are in the studio doing any kind of work on music then I think we can be fairly certain that the album is not coming out in 2018.

She's not used to it, but she could also release a single in 2018, and the album later in 2019.

Anything is possible.

5 hours ago, hififreak said:

Hi, I’m kind of new here 🙂

usually yes, streaming can be better.

Itunes  is 256 kbps

Spotify is 320 kbps

Tidal is 1411 kbps

CD is also 1411 kbps 

Hope that was helpful. 

That was. Thank you. 🙂 I might for the first time I might buy on Vinyl. Downloaded Rebel Heart but might get CD too.

Dont bite my head off for saying this but is it only me that is starting to get irritated and slightly resentful about the delay... i dont think its great to be posting 'Coming soon' when it isn't coming for months and months and months. I miss the days when you had no idea other than 'Next spring an album will come out' a year in advance. The not knowing if its this year or not is bugging me. I feel the excitement is being tested and strung out. Would have been better if we didnt know anything at all until 3 months before. This feels like limbo.

15 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Dont bite my head off for saying this but is it only me that is starting to get irritated and slightly resentful about the delay... i dont think its great to be posting 'Coming soon' when it isn't coming for months and months and months. I miss the days when you had no idea other than 'Next spring an album will come out' a year in advance. The not knowing if its this year or not is bugging me. I feel the excitement is being tested and strung out. Would have been better if we didnt know anything at all until 3 months before. This feels like limbo.

With social media it’s what every artist does. In their head it is coming soon, but record labels can often have very different ideas. 

They need to create a  BUZZ and they haven't. Which is where the release date conundrum comes in. IF it's coming in the next 8-12 weeks (not long at all) then they need to start.

And I don't hold with this "these days it's different with social media blah blah"

Madonna fans expect Madonna buzz, it's as simple as that.

'Madonna's next album is a return to form for the pop goddess, insiders say'

'record company executives bowled over by Madonna sneek preview'

'November release for long awaited Madonna music return'

etc etc

Even if it's bullshit, they need to start getting the buzz going and the excitement spreading.

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

They need to create a  BUZZ and they haven't. Which is where the release date conundrum comes in. IF it's coming in the next 8-12 weeks (not long at all) then they need to start.

And I don't hold with this "these days it's different with social media blah blah"

Madonna fans expect Madonna buzz, it's as simple as that.

'Madonna's next album is a return to form for the pop goddess, insiders say'

'record company executives bowled over by Madonna sneek preview'

'November release for long awaited Madonna music return'

etc etc

Even if it's bullshit, they need to start getting the buzz going and the excitement spreading.

I know, her team is in a deep coma.