Billboard: 5 Things We Want From Madonna's Next Album

Something I'd LOVE for her to do again is that deep voice thing she once did. Think Rescue Me . She did it very briefly on RH album during the song Heartbreak City where she sings the word freedom very deeply during  the lyric "And now you want your Freedom".

8 hours ago, madgeforit said:

Something I'd LOVE for her to do again is that deep voice thing she once did. Think Rescue Me . She did it very briefly on RH album during the song Heartbreak City where she sings the word freedom very deeply during  the lyric "And now you want your Freedom".

I know. Wonder what was the last time she took singing lessons? 

Well I personally enjoyed RH and MDNA very much. For me, M is one of the few artists who's never released a truly bad album.

I do agree that less producers and very little or no collaborations as well would be a good thing. It's not necessary. 

As long as M doesn't try too hard to follow any trends then I think it will all be good tho. She should just do her thing.  

8 hours ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

Well I personally enjoyed RH and MDNA very much. For me, M is one of the few artists who's never released a truly bad album.

I do agree that less producers and very little or no collaborations as well would be a good thing. It's not necessary. 

As long as M doesn't try too hard to follow any trends then I think it will all be good tho. She should just do her thing.  

Yep. No Daddy Yankee collaboration. 

Basically a good, accurate article but hello! MATM is knocking you (the author of this article) across the head lol. Was a 100% DUET (actually more so than 4M) and was 20 years (not 25 years) into her career. Sorry, I have pet peeves when 'journalists' miss what seems like little things but they're not. MATM was absolutely her first major official duet single release. 

On 9/27/2018 at 6:26 AM, StrawberryBounce12 said:

👍

I have absolutely no problem with her collaborations when they're GOOD. (Beat Goes On, I Don't Give A, Bitch I'm Madonna.)

But I'm just tired of her throwing a rapper on for the sake of having one. 

I've always wanted her to do a collaboration with Moby. I think they'd compliment each other nicely. 

51 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

I have absolutely no problem with her collaborations when they're GOOD. (Beat Goes On, I Don't Give A, Bitch I'm Madonna.)

But I'm just tired of her throwing a rapper on for the sake of having one. 

I've always wanted her to do a collaboration with Moby. I think they'd compliment each other nicely. 

or Massive Attack

2 hours ago, JR! said:

No collabs this time! Just HER! ... Too bad that we have to wait until next year...

I think she’ll keep doing collaborations, even just for a few songs.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:57 PM, XXL said:

Madonna and Depeche Mode

Madonna and Lauryn Hill

Madonna and Mel C

Would love it

One day maybe

Those ladies are hasbeens though..Lauren esp. is a mess now.

17 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Those ladies are hasbeens though..Lauren esp. is a mess now.

Assuming they are, who cares  :lol:

Does it have to be someone who is "current" or mega profitable? Not. I will take any of those combinations over MATM gladly ANY day

Guest Future feat Quavo
On 10/8/2018 at 4:04 AM, Starman said:

What about the chainsmokers?

They're over and make garbage 

7 minutes ago, material_boy said:

This is the worst idea I’ve ever heard. And I was a fan through the “she should do a rock album” years of 2003-2004.

You do realize that Champagne Rosé is exactly that?

On 10/8/2018 at 4:21 AM, humanracin said:

Lauren Hill would never work with Madonna.

I'm looking forward to the Nakhane duet on the new album, but I hope that's the only collaboration.

It's confirmed that she recorded a song with M? Haven't been here in a while so I just assumed she co-wrote something for M14.