British womans moans for too many Spaniards in Spain

karbatal

I give this cunt the benefit of the doubt, as maybe her claims are about her problems of mobility and the travel agency not booking the correct hotel. And the fact that she's as old as Tutankhamon and maybe she is losing her mind. If not... she's a cunt. 

Nanna, 81, claims Benidorm holiday was ruined because there were 'too many Spaniards'

13 August 2018, 13:23

Click here

Benidorm nanna

By Emma Gritt

facebook-share.png
twitter-share.png
googleplus-share.png

The OAP was left in tears as there were no English tribute acts at her hotel.

A fuming British OAP claims her Benidorm holiday was ruined because her hotel had 'too many Spaniards in it' - and there were no English tribute bands. 

Freda Jackson, 81, says she was left in tears at the end of her two-week trip because of the "rude" Spaniards, and has questioned why they don't holiday elsewhere. 

The Retired care assistant said: “The hotel was full of Spanish holidaymakers and they really got on our nerves because they were just so rude. 

“One evening a Spanish guy nearly knocked me flying and he just walked off without even apologising. 

benidorm-nan-1534163311-custom-0.jpg

Freda has gone public after Thomas Cook failed to refund her holiday from hell (Image: SWNS)

"The entertainment in the hotel was all focused and catered for the Spanish - why can’t the Spanish go somewhere else for their holidays?”

Grandmother-of-six Freda and her 61-year-old friend paid a total of £1,133 for the all-inclusive stay at Benidorm's Poseidon Playa hotel, but claim that they were not informed it is a predominantly Spanish hotel.

They also claim that the hotel is on an incline when they had specifically said their mobility issues meant they needed a hotel on a level surface. 

In a move that wouldn't seem out of place in ITV comedy Benidorm, the furious OAPs demanded a full refund or a free trip from Thomas Cook to make up for their overly Spanish trip to Spain - but were horrified to be just offered a £75 gift voucher each. 

benidorm-hotel-1534164243-custom-0.jpg

The hotel is popular with locals - much to Freda's rage (Image: Thomas Cook)

Freda, who lives in Blackburn, said: “I have never complained about a holiday before - but this one was a disaster from start to finish. 

“My friend and I paid for it from our pensions and it was a struggle trying to fund it over 12 months and the holiday was totally ruined - I cried after. 

"We wanted to go somewhere on flat ground and not in the hills because we have mobility issues. 

“To top it off once we got to reception they told us we had been put on the 14th floor, thankfully we were moved to the second floor, and that it was 42 steps down to the hotel’s swimming pool." 

The pair travelled 1,500 miles from Manchester Airport to Alicante on May 10, after not being notified by Thomas Cook that the dates of their flights had changed. 

poseidon-playa-benidorm-1534163576-custo

The Poseidon Playa was 'teeming with rude Spaniards' (Image: Thomas Cook)

Freda, who has previously visited Greece, Turkey, Portugal and Tenerife, claims Thomas Cook ‘mis-sold’ and ‘ruined’ her dream holiday. She said there were no reps on the holiday who they could complain to about the trip - so instead Ms Jackson submitted a letter of complaint to Thomas Cook.

Thomas Cook bosses initially offered Freda and her friend a £75 holiday voucher as compensation for the ‘disappointing’ trip abroad. 

But after declining the initial 'goodwill gesture' made by the travel company, they made an improved offer of £566 to be split between Freda and her friend. 

I used to work in the hotel industry when I was younger. How many time did I hear there's too much french in Quebec...!!!???!!!!????

Well... let me tell you that Quebec is a french speaking province with more than 6 millions people with french as their mother language, you bitch.

No happy? Stay home !!

6 hours ago, runa said:

I used to work in the hotel industry when I was younger. How many time did I hear there's too much french in Quebec...!!!???!!!!????

Well... let me tell you that Quebec is a french speaking province with more than 6 millions people with french as their mother language, you bitch.

No happy? Stay home !!

:chuckle:  👍

Just now, elijah said:

What the fuck did I just read????? She is shocked by Spanish vacationing in Spain? What an unpleasant bitch.

that part of spain is full of british people, maybe she wasn´t expecting spaniards in her hotel? anyways, the type of british people that go there are always cosuin troubles, and even trying to have their vacations for free saying lies about the hotels ( of course not all of them)

5 minutes ago, promise to try said:

that part of spain is full of british people, maybe she wasn´t expecting spaniards in her hotel? anyways, the type of british people that go there are always cosuin troubles, and even trying to have their vacations for free saying lies about the hotels ( of course not all of them)

I ve been to Madrid and Barcelona and found that Spanish are among the nicest ppl I ve met. Unlike the English. One has to wonder what exactly she doesn't like in them. I really loved the Spanish and Portugease. Iberians are the nicest, the humblest and the most pleasant Europeans. Whenever I asked for directions, they literally took me to the place I was looking for. So cool. English could be very unpleasant, especially English tourists. But of course it all depends on the person and that bitch is most unpleasant.

On 8/19/2018 at 2:17 PM, elijah said:

I ve been to Madrid and Barcelona and found that Spanish are among the nicest ppl I ve met. Unlike the English. One has to wonder what exactly she doesn't like in them. I really loved the Spanish and Portugease. Iberians are the nicest, the humblest and the most pleasant Europeans. English could be very unpleasant, especially English tourists.

well, I have to say that the people that I know that go to benidorm in summer for holidays, they only want to drink like hell...we are not that different to the british in that.

Just now, promise to try said:

well, I have to say that the people that I know that go to benidorm in summer for holidas, they only want to drink like hell...we are not that different to the british in that.

omg, we have those resorts too, like Sunny Beach. Its hell.

anyways, when people on the news moan about foreigners going to these type of resorts/cities (magaluf especially), well, I know that if I was 18 years old, I would have been there, naked on the streets with more alcohol on my veins than blood.the trips were cheap back in the day  and alcohol easily available...is not only the british, that´s what I mean. And with all these news about the english people being drunk-stupid on the news, they are only giving ideas to the teenagers😀

for example, in my city, bilbao, people don´t jump from the balconies to the swimming pools, they have started, this summer, to jump from the bridges to the river...without knowing what is under the water, or lokking at the tides, or anything that involves the use of the brain

Problem is that they start drinking in the airport while the rest don't. It's far worse than us as teen-agers. We weren't drunk at noon in the center of Barcelona without t-shirts and we wouldn't jump from balconies. 

there is a festivity here in Biscay that was crazy in my 20s: magdalenas in elantxobe-bermeo-gorliz. We used to pay for a private bus, the alcohol was included in the price, and we used to go singing childish songs until gernika: first stop to start drinking, yes, in the morning. Then back to the bus, next stop in Laga, finish the alcohol, go to the beach to swim, usually naked but this was before the cellphones so it wasn´t a problem, then back to the road with the lef overs of the kalimotco, one hour walking/drinking, and you were in Elantxobe, a very small village by the sea.Is that small that the square has a system to move the pavement because the buses don´t have enough space to maneuver. we arrived already drunk, and it was still not lunch time. old people from the village used to go out the days before, because they knew that if they had a problem the ambulances couldn´t get in because of the people. and once you were there with the people from other buses and other towns that we only saw once a year, people used to go to continue drinking and swimming and throwing themselves to the sea. After spend drinking all they long, you coudn continue in Bermeo, a bigger town, go back to your city, or even go to another of the buses and go to gorliz for example, to continue drinking. I have done that for years.my bus´friends used to swim  and jump to the see naked every year (nothing expectacular , I have to say), and this festivities/buses were forbidden for some years because people died or got in wheel chairs because of the jumping, comas because they used to drink to much...thanks god my body, once I reached a level of alcihil, I coun´t drink anymore, and it was way before the coma. AlthoughnI have finished these particular day sleeping in houses of people that I didn´t know, without knowing how come I was there...but that was me being crazy.

and these festivity wasn´t  famous outside Biscay, it wasn´t as bilbao´s festivity week or san fermin...and it was sodome and gomorrah!