MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

We shouldn't be getting Demo on this album as far as we know Lauren D'Elia has been recording & mixing all her vocals for this album. Demo recorded & mixed her vocals for the Timbaland tracks on Hard Candy, all of MDNA & Rebel Heart but doesn't seem to be anywhere near this project since Lauren is now involved this time around which I think will result in clearer vocals & better mixing if her vocals on "God is a Woman" is anything to go by..

Omg I love you!! Thank you for this input! 

So many articles about Madonna everywhere here in Brazil. In all of them, they always say the same thing:

"The Pop Icon is releasing her next album still in 2018 and a big tour is coming in 2019".

Maracana Stadium is mentioned in two of them. I just can't wait!!!!!

14 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

There's even a mispell in Alma Gêmea. 

These tracklists are always fake. 

Nop. In Portuguese of Portugal it's Alma Gémea, only in Brazilian it's Alma Gêmea. 🙂

13 minutes ago, lautert said:

Nop. In Portuguese of Portugal it's Alma Gémea, only in Brazilian it's Alma Gêmea. 🙂

So y’all still didn’t get through the orthographic agreement of 2009? 💅

Why can't we just get the album when it's done?. Why do we have to have all this bs before it. The pointless speculation, the so called "insiders", the accusations between members. So pointless. Is this hype? Cos I don't want any of it. I just want the album

Personally I'm guessing we will get a late October/early November release (Like a Virgin, Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Confessions all came out late October/early November).  

So the first single, could be out early/mid October. But, she could also do a Suprise september release, which could mean a single later this month....either way, we will have the album within 15 weeks (if she stays true to her word, with it's release this year).

As someone has already said, mastering is just balancing the EQ of the track, you send the COMPLETE track to a mastering studio, who just tweak the EQ basically and volume. She does not need to be there for that. 

9 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Why can't we just get the album when it's done?. Why do we have to have all this bs before it. The pointless speculation, the so called "insiders", the accusations between members. So pointless. Is this hype? Cos I don't want any of it. I just want the album

Personally I'm guessing we will get a late October/early November release (Like a Virgin, Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Confessions all came out late October/early November).  

So the first single, could be out early/mid October. But, she could also do a Suprise september release, which could mean a single later this month....either way, we will have the album within 15 weeks (if she stays true to her word, with it's release this year).

As someone has already said, mastering is just balancing the EQ of the track, you send the COMPLETE track to a mastering studio, who just tweak the EQ basically and volume. She does not need to be there for that. 

Honestly, my most favorite album listens were when I didn’t know a thing. I became a real fan during American Life era when I randomly bought the album and absolutely fell in love with it. Then bought Ray of Light and couldn’t believe I didn’t do it earlier. When Confessions came out, I didn’t know anything either and was surprised by its release. And then!! Becoming a hard core fan kind of ruins things sometimes 🤣 I already had the Beat Goes On demo and Candy Shop leak, etc., Rebel Heart leaks was the biggest disaster... 

SO!!!

Honestly, I’m not gonna seek any information about this new album until it’s actually out! I won’t even read the track titles! When it’s out and I have it physically in my hands, I want it to be like in the older days. 

18 hours ago, Magician said:

That G_O_N_E thing is nothing more than an attention seeking sleazebag. He was banned here a few years ago.

Short memories some people have. That major troll caused all sorts of trouble here during RH leakgate era.

55 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Honestly, I’m not gonna seek any information about this new album until it’s actually out! I won’t even read the track titles! When it’s out and I have it physically in my hands, I want it to be like in the older days. 

See you back here in an hour or so then?

1. Beautiful Game
2. Magic
3. The Darkness Void
4. Trust
5. Waving With The Crowd
6. Solar Salvation
7. Astral
8. No Lonely (No Away)
9. Sitting On The Whole World
10. Britney Don't Do It
11. Trust No Bitch 2018 
12. Defying Gravity
13. Suspended To The Light [Reason & Passion]

i wonder why she followed (and unfollowed) Ibeyi. Do think she worked with them? or at least wanted?

River is a great song. Those africans singers or whatever it is in the background sounds like Madonna is doing now.

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

you do know how she likes to micro manage everything

9 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

So y’all still didn’t get through the orthographic agreement of 2009? 💅

Yess, we did, we changed a lot of words and grammar stuff as much as you guys. But there are still some differences between our portuguese and the portuguese you guys speak there in Brazil, so that's why the word 'Gémea' stills the same here. I just corrected you because I think that if Madonna will release a song in portuguese it'll be in our portuguese as she's living here. 

By the way, there's one exposition about Madonna in the University of Porto, I'm going there and I'll take some pictures for you guys 😎

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Short memories some people have. That major troll caused all sorts of trouble here during RH leakgate era.

See you back here in an hour or so then?

Well yeah I’ll be here for the updates, but I’m just not gonna study potential tracklists, reviews, leaks, etc. I want my own fresh take on M14

Everyone is talking about how birthday hype would be a good platform to launch the single... is anyone else worried it might drown out a new single? What if it becomes a footnote at the bottom of a happy birthday article? To me it would make more sense if Madonna released slightly AFTER her birthday- when she's fresh on everyone's minds. Any thoughts?

1 minute ago, yououghttavogue said:

Everyone is talking about how birthday hype would be a good platform to launch the single... is anyone else worried it might drown out a new single? What if it becomes a footnote at the bottom of a happy birthday article? To me it would make more sense if Madonna released slightly AFTER her birthday- when she's fresh on everyone's minds. Any thoughts?

Not just that but Janet is releasing her new single and Arianas new album is also coming out. I think this week is way to busy with her bday and other artists to be a good week to release.