MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

Guest NewYorkCam
3 minutes ago, Suedey said:

If album was planned for this year it will definitely be delayed now because of the VMAs debacle 

You think?

The VMAs controversy seems pretty minor .. I don't see it changing plans for her new release (I just wish we knew more about what those plans are)

Yeah, I’m sure if they have already started to plan the album roll out, they are going to postpone everything because of a day long controversy caused by a speech 😅

33 minutes ago, Suedey said:

If album was planned for this year it will definitely be delayed now because of the VMAs debacle 

No I think it’s the BEST time to release it! Since when does Madonna worry about what her haters thought? 

5 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Yeah i heard she’s scrapping the entire album because of the VMA controversy, is selling her house in NYC, and is only going to release videos for MDNA Skin for the foreseeable future. 

44705462-0CA7-4641-909C-FC0E67919199.gif

23 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

She really looks 60 in that outfit !

I kinda like it.

What 60 year olds have you been looking at?  Madonna does not look 60.  

25 minutes ago, runa said:

I love how some people thought you were serious, :rotfl:

But hunny did you not hear? The album was released on Tidal last night but pulled off after VMA debacle because 35 Twitter idiots came for her. 

2 hours ago, Aries said:

2380E612-9893-43EE-B72F-24C1AD964713.jpeg

Gorgeous and flawless but should not be album cover as we already had black and white close up for Rebel Heart

HOWEVER, I wouldn't mind it in the booklet (some of us still buy CDs).

Aretha ruined madonna's birthday with her sudden death & Madonna talked about her career during Areath's homage on VMAs

I love Madonna's intelligence

btw I had no idea who the fuck was Areath.

1 hour ago, spazz said:

Aretha ruined madonna's birthday with her sudden death & Madonna talked about her career during Areath's homage on VMAs

I love Madonna's intelligence

btw I had no idea who the fuck was Areath.

You must be really young! You love prince, so you have great taste: try aretha´s 30 hits from her atlantic era: that album is full of classics

9 minutes ago, promise to try said:

aretha´s 30 hits from her atlantic era

I love her jams from the 80s Arista era better!

Freeway Of Love, Another Night, Jump To It, Get It Right, Who's Zoomin' Who, I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me), Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves, Through The Storm, Every Girl (Wants My Guy), Jimmy Lee

If MADONNA pushes for Q4 release of the album, we better be ready for another classic MADONNA vs. LADY VOLDEMORT era... Her new movie is released on October, music will definitely be there...

the best antidote for the petty hatred online is creating a brilliant album and visuals.(just doing what she's always done until the mid 00s).

I really hope she isn't working with nicki again. it'll only invite hate.