MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I find it very odd that we are now into September and we don't even have a whisper of the lead single.

Unless we get something official soon we may be looking at a March 2019 release. That doesn't make sense with the "soons," the VMA appearance, and VOGUE Italia, but we are IMO too late in the year. Hopefully we will hear something in the next couple of weeks.

We could still be surprised. After RH leaking she may be keeping this very close to the vest until she's ready to release it. Who knows, she could announce the album and drop the single in the next two weeks.

I think she’s keeping tight lipped after the RH leak dramas.

I don’t think she’s going back into the studio now I think the albums in the bag.

If the albums not finished by now then it’s next year but I think she’s done and ready to unleash a killer lead single this fall !!

Semi related but when she does eventually release M14 , really hope she includes a version of Hallelujah a la met gala as an extra on a deluxe version or something . Re watched and re listened to this performance and it really is something . No music just her voice and perhaps choir could be a lovely album closer . Anyway , sooooooooooooooooner the better no matter what 

1 hour ago, shelita-buffet said:

Hasn't she been spending a lot of time in NY as of lately? I know she's been in her Hampton's house, but if she doesn't plan on returning to Lisbon anytime soon, i bet she'll be getting ready to work on something.

I believe she's already back in Lisbon, and being a soccer mom again.  thats all we will have  =(

2 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Well yeah, after the last album leaked

Hahaha exactly. Guess what? I only had two hours of sleep and I’m full of energy. Guess how? VEGANS DO IT BETTER! #mysugarisraw 

3 hours ago, sul8323 said:

The whole music industry has decided to roll around in the mud.  Music, over the last decade, has been prescribed, uninspired, and unworthy.  The people that are raking in all of the "hits" are cultural counterfeits devoid of anything special.  Hits today are ridiculously determined and will not stand the trst of time.  I have been around the Madonna Camp a good while and she is something special.  Perhaps, M is too special for the industry that is in shambles or its consumers that have no original thoughts  [...] Madonna's mere presence in the current industry makes many statements. [...] Madonna was always a genuine artist despite being accused of being a fame junkie. [...] they are disappointed that they cannot force her back into the cage.

Go off, lol. All of this needed to be said & is worth repeating. If MJ, Prince, & G.Michael were also alive- just one of them - it might be even more obvious....

Had they lived they'd be in the same place as Madonna: having reached the level reached by Johnny Cash, David Bowie, Bob Dylan, etc, but in an industry that no longer believes in greatness, no longer takes seriously its role as custodian of the popular culture (b/c they are now contemptuous of anyone not in their club) & can't even find words to show respect to the handful of musicians who become national treasures

I'm being dead serious. Obviously in different ways, a pop star can mean as much as a President or other great or histoical figure: a politician may act on the stage of history, but pop stars act on the stage of everyday life, which is important too

29 minutes ago, Delta1 said:

a President or other great or histoical figure: a politician may act on the stage of history, but pop stars act on the stage of everyday life, which is important too

yasss 

So are you hosting Christmas this year ? You getting turkey or going non traditional with goose or mUbe even veggie roast?

Oh madonna.... well I guess she will release an album in the new year.  Maybe March.  But for now... are you making those lovely Parmesan roasted parsnips for Christmas dinner?

4 hours ago, CalinB said:

Love this look for the new era... 

Americans will think shes nuts and insulting blacks. They are going to prefer a cunt who plays safe with Trump and soccer moms.

3 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Americans will think shes nuts and insulting blacks. They are going to prefer a cunt who plays safe with Trump and soccer moms.

That’s why she doesn’t live in the USA anymore. They don’t deserve her!

I'm so bored waiting that I'm going to be a hypocrite and say what I want from her new album.  One tight, ten track album with a fantastic cover photo. Three killer dance tracks, three glorious ballads, three pop songs, and one of her weird experimental tracks.

But of course I'll eat up whatever she serves with glee.

10 hours ago, Suedey said:

So are you hosting Christmas this year ? You getting turkey or going non traditional with goose or mUbe even veggie roast?

Oh madonna.... well I guess she will release an album in the new year.  Maybe March.  But for now... are you making those lovely Parmesan roasted parsnips for Christmas dinner?

Haven't you heard? One of the new album track is "No Cheese"!

Parmesan roasted parsnips? How dare you! :americanlife: 

2 hours ago, Shane said:

I'm so bored waiting that I'm going to be a hypocrite and say what I want from her new album.  One tight, ten track album with a fantastic cover photo. Three killer dance tracks, three glorious ballads, three pop songs, and one of her weird experimental tracks.

Totally on point ! 👍🏻

12 hours ago, Suedey said:

I dont know what bores me more, the mdnaskin posts, Or your 100th "its not happening this years see you in march 2019" shit. Dont kill our vibes

2 hours ago, Shane said:

Sounds similar to an album she released in 2000. 

1 hour ago, Andra said:

Hey you, it's not so bad... March 2019 is not even that far anymore guys.

Says you 🤣:lol:. If I have to go a whole winter without a new Madonna remix someone's gonna get slapped.

2 hours ago, AmericanLife95825 said:

Honestly how can you release a record when your whole nuclear family unit has the same birth month hahahahaha - they’ve been celebrating birthdays FOREVER!!! 

haha..so true