MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

I'm startin to think the leaked tracklist is real.  2 days ago we didn't even know Nakhane but he was on the tracklist as a featuring. Also the comments below the IG post suggest something is going to happen and the risk of him for spoiling something.

https://twitter.com/ElectroHistory/status/1033343767233757184/photo/1

I'm also reminding that African influences were supposed at early stages yet and the female choir in the studio......David joining her in acoustic for one track......it seems all more clear and possible at this point

Cardi B and Nicki on the same track could be a big buzz for American market and M could only receive back something good by it.....could be the famous surprise that Nicki was referring to at the Met. Remind also the photoshoot with cardi some times ago and the choice of Moroccan  theme for her birthday...all seems very linked and promising imo.....

Edited by Heart_beat

16 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Nakhane is a HE! A very talented gay singer from South Africa. You should all check out his video for Clairvoyant. I would definitely approve a collaboration with M.

Me too! 

17 minutes ago, Heart_beat said:

I'm startin to think the leaked tracklist is real.  2 days ago we didn't even know Nakhane but he was on the tracklist as a featuring. Also the comments below the IG post suggest something is going to happen and the risk of him for spoiling something.

I'm also reminding that African influences were supposed at early stages yet and the female choir in the studio......David joining her in acoustic for one track......it seems all more clear and possible at this point

Cardi B and Nicki on the same track could be a big buzz for American market and M could only receive back something good by it.....could be the famous surprise that Nicki was referring to at the Met. Remind also the photoshoot with cardi some times ago and the choice of Moroccan  theme for her birthday...all seems very linked and promising imo.....

We had a discussion about Nakhane here, end of July, because she started following him. So that's not totally new. 

39 minutes ago, Heart_beat said:

Calm down Beyonce

19 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Calm down Beyonce

so stupid way to express your opinion. This is a supporting artist fan forum so i think our comments should be only related to the artist and the theme...no sarcasm. I was trying to share my excitement for upcoming album. First comment here after years of reading only behavior. I don't even speak so well english so i was also afraid...then you share your joke.....disappointment big man

Edited by Heart_beat

On 8/25/2018 at 7:52 PM, Shane said:

Is the best way to support her forthcoming music to buy the physical album but just put it on the shelf and stream when you listen?  I guess this holds true for all artists now.  

Buy physical copies of the album, stream the singles and album on Spotify and Apple Music and download the singles and album on iTunes!

She looks great in that Instagram post. Starting to get a little impatient...

7 hours ago, Heart_beat said:

Damn, people said it was a fake tracklist so I read it just for the laughs.... but I actually didn’t want to read the real thing. Good thing is I forgot most of it... however, Nakhane marked as being featured on one of the tracks does make it seem like the fake tracklist could be real after all. Which I’m not really happy about because that means the rumor about Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and freaking frog Drake are real. 

17 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Damn, people said it was a fake tracklist so I read it just for the laughs.... but I actually didn’t want to read the real thing. Good thing is I forgot most of it... however, Nakhane marked as being featured on one of the tracks does make it seem like the fake tracklist could be real after all. Which I’m not really happy about because that means the rumor about Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and freaking frog Drake are real. 

As said above Nakhane was already known about in July and any Madonna fan on the internet could easily type up this tracklist.  This is 100% fake.

50 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

As said above Nakhane was already known about in July and any Madonna fan on the internet could easily type up this tracklist.  This is 100% fake.

I remember people talking about him. I even went on iTunes to check out his music. So yeah I hope and pray it’s fake because... just no 

8 hours ago, Heart_beat said:

8 hours ago, Suedey said:

Calm down Beyonce

so stupid way to express your opinion. This is a supporting artist fan forum so i think our comments should be only related to the artist and the theme...no sarcasm. I was trying to share my excitement for upcoming album. First comment here after years of reading only behavior. I don't even speak so well english so i was also afraid...then you share your joke.....disappointment big man

Calm down Beyonce. 

When ever we get into the release month of this album, I’m gonna listen to each of her previous albums in full as a count down. One day devoted to her debut, the next Like A Virgin, and so on until M14