MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

Come on guys... anything at all? At this point I wouldn’t even mind a fake track list or something 

7C87B0DA-0224-4773-82D0-9752C7666473.gif

14 minutes ago, piedmoutet said:

may be this what do you think?

Reveal hidden contents

No, I dont like this fake list. Gimme something else 

41031C89-0600-4ACB-96E9-F3E799639D28.gif

Never Let You Go confirmed as lead single with Alone With You as B-Side?? 

22 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

It's pretty obvious the lead single "MAGIC" will be released October 25th, just in time for Halloween!

The first performance will be on the EMA's in November 4th!

The album "MAGIC" will be released in late November.

Artwork photoshoot and the first video shoot will take place in September. Watch this space!!!

No the first jingle is planned for her 70'th Birthday to make use of the big Celebrations publicity.

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Giovanni Bianco is in Lisboa. Maybe working with M?

I hope not!! His photography is extremely basic. Nothing groundbreaking or innovative. Can’t she hire some creative fresh new artists??  

33 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I hope not!! His photography is extremely basic. Nothing groundbreaking or innovative. Can’t she hire some creative fresh new artists??  

I don’t believe Bianco is a photographer, @Katypatra. He is a designer — art direction or graphic design. He worked on the album booklet for COADF and the tour booklet for CT, for example, but the photos were taken by Steven Klein. That’s just an example — he’s done many other (sometimes lackluster) projects for M, but unless I’m forgetting something, he doesn’t handle the photography himself. I believe he currently runs Vogue Italia, so that’s why he was involved in the recent Mert & Marcus shoot in Portugal.

49 minutes ago, peter said:

I don’t believe Bianco is a photographer, @Katypatra. He is a designer — art direction or graphic design. He worked on the album booklet for COADF and the tour booklet for CT, for example, but the photos were taken by Steven Klein. That’s just an example — he’s done many other (sometimes lackluster) projects for M, but unless I’m forgetting something, he doesn’t handle the photography himself. I believe he currently runs Vogue Italia, so that’s why he was involved in the recent Mert & Marcus shoot in Portugal.

That’s good to know. So he designed MDNA album booklet? 

Would you know who designed Ray of Light and Confessions on a Dance Floor album artwork? 

Interesting, while doing my research on the people responsible for the previous albums’ artwork I came across this statement that Madonna initially wanted to name the Ray of Light album Mantra? And then she changed her mind as all the other albums were all named after a song. We know that later into her career tho, she named three albums not based on a song. I wonder if Magic is going to be the final decision for the album title. Or if it’s even based on a song. What if there’s no song titled Magic. 

54 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

That’s good to know. So he designed MDNA album booklet? 

Would you know who designed Ray of Light and Confessions on a Dance Floor album artwork? 

As @rebelheart (and I) said above, Confessions on a Dance Floor was designed by Giovanni Bianco. He has continued to work with her after.

Kevin Reagan designed the album artwork for Ray of Light (with Mario Testino’s photography). He won a Grammy for his work. He continued to work with Madonna for the Music album (with Jean-Baptiste Mondino’s photography). He was again nominated for a Grammy for his work on that album — can’t recall if he won. His final album with Madonna was the album artwork for the GHV2 collection. He also did some single covers in the American Life era, but clearly the quality changed — budget may have come into play, I suppose. Enter Giovanni Bianco...

Most of Kevin Reagan’s work with her was extremely well done and cohesive. The COADF campaign was at least cohesive, extending through the single releases, and the hand-lettering was a nice touch. But Bianco’s work doesn’t appear to be as sophisticated in many cases. I don’t want to trash him, but ... his Confessions is probably his best work. Some of RH is passable, but ... I doubt that’s a credit to him. (The hand-lettering is nice — that’s about all I can say.) The photos aren’t his work, and the concept/theme seems weakly developed through the album booklet, in my opinion. She looks great in the photos (mostly), but his contributions seem to detract rather than add to the proceedings.

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Didn't half the silly hoes in this thread predict the album would be out in September? :flirt: 6 days left bishes...

:lmao: 

I'll see you all in March 2019 bishes :dead:

Have a nice Christmas with no new Madonna music! :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, peter said:

I don’t want to trash him, but ... 

Oh, go on peter....

13 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I'll see you all in March 2019 bishes :dead:

Have a nice Christmas with no new Madonna music! :thumbsup:

🙈🙉🙊

32 minutes ago, peter said:

As @rebelheart (and I) said above, Confessions on a Dance Floor was designed by Giovanni Bianco. He has continued to work with her after.

Kevin Reagan designed the album artwork for Ray of Light (with Mario Testino’s photography). He won a Grammy for his work. He continued to work with Madonna for the Music album (with Jean-Baptiste Mondino’s photography). He was again nominated for a Grammy for his work on that album — can’t recall if he won. His final album with Madonna was the album artwork for the GHV2 collection. He also did some single covers in the American Life era, but clearly the quality changed — budget may have come into play, I suppose. Enter Giovanni Bianco...

Most of Kevin Reagan’s work with her was extremely well done and cohesive. The COADF campaign was at least cohesive, extending through the single releases, and the hand-lettering was a nice touch. But Bianco’s work doesn’t appear to be as sophisticated in many cases. I don’t want to trash him, but ... his Confessions is probably his best work. Some of RH is passable, but ... I doubt that’s a credit to him. (The hand-lettering is nice — that’s about all I can say.) The photos aren’t his work, and the concept/theme seems weakly developed through the album booklet, in my opinion. She looks great in the photos (mostly), but his contributions seem to detract rather than add to the proceedings.

Wow! First of all, thank you for all this info! 🙌And I also agree with you on all of your points, especially on RH.