MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

8 hours ago, Confessit said:

With Mirwais on board and that IG post about recording disco I suspect the lead single will be a thumping hard hitting dance track which is exactly what the world needs right now !! 

Madona back on the dance floor. I’m totally her for another Music makes the people come together yeh moment! 

I believe Mirwais can give her the strongest lead single she’s had since Hung Up.

I agree.

I think this is exactly what we'll get! 😉 :tigger:

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

I totally agree with you, but why would she commit to being a "presenter" in NYC just days after her long B-day week. Doesn't seem worth it. Especially having just stepped off a plane.

well she did so it really doesn't matter why

tbh I think the african look is a little literal.. it's too much. it also makes her look shorter and looks like she's wearing a moomoo. why not just look italian or portuguese chic? or add a few gypsy details? but the whole look is over the top

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

tbh I think the african look is a little literal.. it's too much. it also makes her look shorter and looks like she's wearing a moomoo. why not just look italian or portuguese chic? or add a few gypsy details? but the whole look is over the top

I don’t think it will be THE look of the era. It surely was the look of the week for her nothing more 

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

I don’t think it will be THE look of the era. It surely was the look of the week for her nothing more 

i don't mind the concept of a mother earth/spiritual/ROL look though.. 😍

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

she's probably still celebrating her birthday and will re-invent herself again soon

Agreed. PLus, she's probably got a little birthday belly at the moment, so wearing loose clothes.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

same thing but this is evidently NOT the look for her album

This was apparently sent out in a mdna skincare newsletter not too long ago... so this look from the february shoot is skincare related and has nothing to do with the New album!

CB54419C-6358-4069-A902-49B3EDEAC18F.jpeg

6 minutes ago, robster said:

This was apparently sent out in a mdna skincare newsletter not too long ago... so this look from the february shoot is skincare related and has nothing to do with the New album!

CB54419C-6358-4069-A902-49B3EDEAC18F.jpeg

Shes holding some kind if beauty roller

31 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Dang. It’s such a shame Steven Klein is never used for an actual music video! 

its fine..  I prefer whatever she did way back beginning of the year to not be related to album, 

I feel since then she's moved on with whatever look she had there and now

Yeah that’s the real bummer of that night. We still have no news, nothing. :cries:But realistically thinking we might just had gotten another ‘soon’ anyway. 

12 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

If people wouldn’t had been so negative maybe she would have say something more official on instagram later. 

Not that I want to play into this daft non-controversy, but this would be an ideal time to drop a proper hint about new music if she wanted to deflect away from this nonsense  (among her own fanbase no less).

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Not that I want to play into this daft non-controversy, but this would be an ideal time to drop a proper hint about new music if she wanted to deflect away from this nonsense  (among her own fanbase no less).

True. Something to change the mood a bit