MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

Could be the album photo shoot. I hope so. 

It would be a very distinct ‘era’ look...especially for cover art. A magic guru kind of thing.

9 hours ago, tuckeye said:

whoever hassan was, he deleted his account, it only had one pic up and it was of him.

bcompleted is combing her eyebrows and styling...i wish this was for an official shoot.

Madonna tagged the wrong account 

That outfit is not good enough for the album cover, it's surely just some fun family pics for her to keep.

I think some of you are just desperate for something, anything LOL

She has had so many looks over the past few weeks that were way better than this and I don't want LV or D&G product placement on her album cover...

NO

43 minutes ago, humanracin said:

That outfit is not good enough for the album cover, it's surely just some fun family pics for her to keep.

I think some of you are just desperate for something, anything LOL

She has had so many looks over the past few weeks that were way better than this and I don't want LV or D&G product placement on her album cover...

NO

I agree.

Hassan Hajjaj is the 'Warhol' of  Marrakech: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_Hajjajhttp://www.thethirdline.com/artists/hassan-hajjaj/biography/

I think this is more like a one-off, why-not collaboration. She was there, he's got a unique style, and so their teams made it happen. Maybe a few photos make it to a magazine or a yearly calendar or something, but I doubt these will go for the album's artwork.

17 hours ago, the-queen said:

It would be a very distinct ‘era’ look...especially for cover art. A magic guru kind of thing.

I’m almost certain there will be a Casablanca/Marrakech/Morocco section on the next tour. I’d also venture to say that It most likely will include Candy Shop.

15 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I’m almost certain there will be a Casablanca/Marrakech/Morocco section on the next tour. I’d also venture to say that It most likely will include Candy Shop.

Yes 

150% sure about that too 

23 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Maybe the shoot is for her new tour.

what do you all think about Janet making into top 10 with her latest track, she hasn't had one in a very long time.

could someone like M comeback with a top 10 - where she should be.  Is this a new era of accepting "older" artists in pop music again.

26 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

what do you all think about Janet making into top 10 with her latest track, she hasn't had one in a very long time.

could someone like M comeback with a top 10 - where she should be.  Is this a new era of accepting "older" artists in pop music again.

If it means we have to have Daddy Yankee on the track too, I’m happy for her next single to debut far outside the top 40 🙂 

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

If it means we have to have Daddy Yankee on the track too, I’m happy for her next single to debut far outside the top 40 🙂 

LOL..  i have no idea who is Daddy Yankee- pfff

43 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

She’s not top 10

Janet looks amazing and the music video is excellent.

I'm almost seeing similarities between Madonna and Janet at the moment fashion wise... colour, textures, earthiness

But the song alone without the video is erm... ok. It doesn't scream hit single though. 

43 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I'm almost seeing similarities between Madonna and Janet at the moment fashion wise... colour, textures, earthiness

But the song alone without the video is erm... ok. It doesn't scream hit single though. 

Yeah I thought Janet's video looked very similar to the style M is in at the moment. 

6 hours ago, humanracin said:

her styling on the video is atrocious ,despite the clear vision behind it .She never had an eye for fashion 

With Mirwais on board and that IG post about recording disco I suspect the lead single will be a thumping hard hitting dance track which is exactly what the world needs right now !! 

Madona back on the dance floor. I’m totally her for another Music makes the people come together yeh moment! 

I believe Mirwais can give her the strongest lead single she’s had since Hung Up.

8 hours ago, jusdoid said:

iTunes top 10 is irrelevant. it's not a top 10 hit lol

6 minutes ago, T0pher said:

iTunes top 10 is irrelevant. it's not a top 10 hit lol

It’s one place the older artsits always succeed in as no AirPlay is required !!

9 hours ago, jusdoid said:

Janet and her team hit all the right notes.

1. Proper day of the week for release 
  2. No gap between radio and video release
  3. TV performance day of release
  4. Lots of social promo leading up to release date

I'm happy for her for once. And I'm curious to see how all the Madonna fans here will react when the song charts on the hot 100 lol.

3 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

Janet and her team hit all the right notes.

1. Proper day of the week for release 
  2. No gap between radio and video release
  3. TV performance day of release
  4. Lots of social promo leading up to release date

I'm happy for her for once. And I'm curious to see how all the Madonna fans here will react when the song charts on the hot 100 lol.

if it does, the main reason is daddy yankee. though i have seen that she even had a european (france) pr team ready