MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

All these 2019 meltdowns already, just because no single was released on her birthday ?!

#magic appears when you're not looking

#havefaith

#itscoming

Patiently waiting.

0EBCFD2E-906D-4DCA-96DA-D04923DD408C.gif

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Still in love with that 1 min snippet. Can’t wait to hear full version of beautiful game 

I love the lyrics but I need more!!! It’s really hard to tell what the song actually sounds like, which makes it exciting! 

Madonna NEVER said the album was coming in 2018, it was only implied by the editor/writer of Vogue Italia who interviewed her back in June for the shoot, maybe then her intention was to release in 2018 but it may now be 2019 as time is running out, remember how we all thought HC & RH were coming in 2007 & 2014 respectively & then weren't released until the following years in Spring, may be the same with this new album now?

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

Madonna NEVER said the album was coming in 2018, it was only implied by the editor/writer of Vogue Italia who interviewed her back in June for the shoot, maybe then her intention was to release in 2018 but it may now be 2019 as time is running out, remember how we all thought HC & RH were coming in 2007 & 2014 respectively & then weren't released until the following years in Spring, may be the same with this new album now?

The article wouldn’t of implied it without a green light from Madonna.

Runnkng out of time? It’s only August the album artwork and music video can be shot next month and ready for a Nobember release.

No doubt the promo campaign is already being pencilled in for November/December.

Thank you for sanity. 

tumblr_inline_nlkqrucg3p1qjz4jr.gif

26 minutes ago, Isaac said:

tumblr_inline_nlkqrucg3p1qjz4jr.gif

:rotfl:

I'm with you!

Think I'm going to take a break from this thread until something official is announced, I can't take it anymore.

#soon

2 hours ago, humanracin said:

:rotfl:

I'm with you!

Think I'm going to take a break from this thread until something official is announced, I can't take it anymore.

#soon

:brenspin:

fuck my nerves* right?

this summer is already exhausting. i need something fresh and clean and new and great! 

c’mon M

26 minutes ago, Isaac said:

:brenspin:

fuck my nerves* right?

this summer is already exhausting. i need something fresh and clean and new and great! 

c’mon M

Especially as Janet’s new song was v.dissapointing - great looks and styling in her video though

Just now, Lolasmommy said:

Especially as Janet’s new song was v.dissapointing - great looks and styling in her video though

exactly! sounds generic and weak. 

plus, sweetener really is a disappointment. 

but lets’s stick to the topic of the thread ✨

30 minutes ago, Isaac said:

i’m just being dramatic af :drama:

(but secretly i have a feeling that music is coming #soon)

I have a feeling that once August is over thing will move fast.

Here is the thing! I rather have the album release  in Spring 2019 if that means Madonna will have more time to figure out her image and reinvent herself. As much as I would love her music now, or by the end of this year, I would rather wait!  Because it’s really uncertain where M is heading with any of this.

Her best albums were always the ones where it was most visible that she was content with herself. I’m not saying she is not content! I’m saying that she hasn’t developed that into an image for fans to see where she’s at.

For example, during Ray of Light she created this beautiful image, a full package: ashtanga, Hinduism, spirituality, newly found love (her daughter), escentric costumes, etc. 

American Life, she also presented her image well, and it was very convincing how well put together she was, especially with her passion for the message of the album. 

Confessions on the Dance Floor, in my opinion, she was the most her “true self”, channeling the dancing diva. Being the most together I personally have ever witnessed her. 

Hard Candy, she inspired us all to hit the gym! We didn’t have to question anything about her during all of these eras. She presented herself very clearly. We knew where she was at, what her message was, what her image was. And we ate it up!  And that’s what I’m waiting for this time!

MDNA and Rebel Heart, in my humble opinion, were a bit all over the place. M did incredible costumes for Rebel Heart, but many were still confused as far as what her image/message was. The album had to be explained to people with the whole “two sides of her heart”. MDNA was a mess. The GGW dance move was the only thing that saved that era.

So if our Queen is searching deep within, looking for her best presentation of where she’s at in life right now,

GIVE HER MORE TIME!

It’s evident that she was looking for inspiration and peace of mind while in Malawi for instance. She’s also probably working on how to better convey, present her passion for Portugal. How to put all that together into an image the public will get and appreciate. 

00BE7F32-38A5-4710-993C-CAA855B79B8E.jpeg

6B6E44FC-061D-4B24-899F-28787EC1B6B6.jpeg

8FC92942-320F-4B48-AAFC-481AE053C8BC.jpeg

B2611C29-4455-456F-BD82-DE79D862DD8C.jpeg

17 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

The Hard Candy era didn’t have a strong image at all. The World Music Queen she’s doing right now is not only perfect, it’s also a very strong image. 

:clap:

Amen

13 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

This. Strongest image since Confessions. 

Yes, yes and YES. She's already serving up some fierce LEWKS. It's all there. The elemental forces & the tectonic plates (@acko) have already shifted. We just need the music! :wow:

38 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

The Hard Candy era didn’t have a strong image at all. The World Music Queen she’s doing right now is not only perfect, it’s also a very strong image. 

I hope you are right about the World Music Queen!!! 

20 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Yes, yes and YES. She's already serving up some fierce LEWKS. It's all there. The elemental forces & the tectonic plates (@acko) have already shifted. We just need the music! :wow:

I thought you were saying it won’t be out until 2019 🤣