MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

33 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She put #Magic on her two recent selfies, at this moment, I’m sure that magic is either the first single or the album name.

Magic has to be something, she’s mentioned it many times.

9 minutes ago, the-queen said:

It's the album title no doubt, just like how she hashtagged RH multiple times before it's release. 

11 minutes ago, the-queen said:

And then there’s the Beautiful Game hat. But then again, she did namedrop Unapolgotrc Bitch and Messiah a lot and we didn’t get those as singles or album titles. 

I def think Magic is the album name tho 

I'm not sure if we're getting anything on her birthday besides more selfies :chuckle:

But I do believe things will commence very #soon

I think the first single was ready ages ago, video done, remixes done, album cover done

#believe #in #magic

Guys I found that "snippet" of Life's Secrets the ExclusiveMagic acct posted on Instagram 

This was posted way back in January. It has a die another day sample--which is interesting bc we didn't know that Mirwais was involved at that point. 

59 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Guys I found that "snippet" of Life's Secrets the ExclusiveMagic acct posted on Instagram 

This was posted way back in January. It has a die another day sample--which is interesting bc we didn't know that Mirwais was involved at that point. 

That was already proved to be fake

If something is coming out, though I don’t think there will be (prove me wrong M!), it’s not just gonna randomly appear. There will be some sort of announcement. 

I absolutely love Beautiful Game. First single material or not, I think it’s a promising song. Can’t wait to hear the chorus

Could it be that 

1 It’s a song about Trump?

2 The album version is different - maybe more uptempo? If she slowed down Like a Prayer, she might’ve slowed down Beautiful Game as well?

7 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

I absolutely love Beautiful Game. First single material or not, I think it’s a promising song. Can’t wait to hear the chorus

Could it be that 

1 It’s a song about Trump?

2 The album version is different - maybe more uptempo? If she slowed down Like a Prayer, she might’ve slowed down Beautiful Game as well?

1. No

2. Yes 

OMG - how amazing was that in HD????  What a great gift for us fans for her 60th birthday!!

No one even comes close to this star quality and performance talent!!!

Can't wait to hear Beautiful Game in full - sounds so good and edgy!!

Guest NewYorkCam

Love the Met Gala performance upload!

I could watch Madonna walk down stairs all day long .. something so simple, but so mesmerizing