MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

3 minutes ago, functions_X said:

LOL at the tracklist.... and notice how all these supposed leaked lists are always photographed tilted and printed on a shitty paper with handwritten remarks to seem more authentic? :lol:

The only thing this one is missing is an Interscope watermark.

I always think why there would be a printed tracklist in the first place...

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

There's even a mispell in Alma Gêmea. 

These tracklists are always fake. 

Please... Madonna's team misspelled Nietzsche on her own music video. Probably fake but kinda interesting.... I would love to hear "More Windows in Hell".  

That was entertaining please post more!! Some extremely odd choices made there. 😂😂😂

I’ve always wanted to have a go myself at making one of these bizarre printed sheets with a track list............has there ever even been a real photo of a real printed track list?? I remember that early Erotica tracklisg - I think it’s real. 

I notice it will be my first era without hearing anything before the real deal. I started to be a fan when confession was already out so Hard candy I already knew the beat goes on, candy shop. MDNA GMAYL and rebel heart well EVERYTHING, so pretty existed. Even celebration, i'm so cool et revolver had leaked before. 

I'm gonna explode for sure

Guest NewYorkCam

It's fun reading these supposed track lists and hearing supposed snippets, but I really hope NOTHING leaks this time around. I want to be totally surprised when we hear the first sounds of the new album.

Well, for what it’s worth, Alma Gêmea means soulmates and I remember her posting something about it. But it’s a gorgeous song by a Brazilian artist Fabio Junior. Whether it’s fake or not, please take a listen! I first heard this song when I saw a Brazilian TV series called Alma Gêmea and absolutely fell in love with it. If Madonna would actually do a cover of it, her voice is PERFECT for it!! 

2 hours ago, Suedey said:

In all fairness though she 'approves' of that vocal manipulation. That clip of her in the studio with Timabaland during the Hard Candy sessions she actually tells him to autotune her vocals. 

Love Spent is painful to listen to on the album but the MDNA Tour live vocals were lush.

Absolutely agreed. Glad I’m not the only one. It’s such a shame, because Love Spent has a great production by Orbit. Why did she want her voice to sound like that however, who knows... But yes, she sang Love Spent beautifully live. 

2 hours ago, VogueErotic said:

Since Lauren D'Elia is a vocal engineer, can we expect a difference when it comes to Madonna's voice?

Fingers crossed. But personally, I think her voice sounded much better on RH already! 

2 hours ago, VogueErotic said:

She didn't need to, because the choir did backing vocals. 

Many titles are so not Madonna. It seems more like Tori Amos titles.

Kisses over Roses lmao pretty sure Madonna would vomit at something like that 

also wtf does We Need More Windows in Hell mean?

7 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Kisses over Hydrangeas sounds more accurate.

Omg not the hydrangeas again :dead: 

3 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

There's even a mispell in Alma Gêmea. 

These tracklists are always fake. 

was about to say that too.

damn this thread title made me believe the album was out

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Well, for what it’s worth, Alma Gêmea means soulmates and I remember her posting something about it. But it’s a gorgeous song by a Brazilian artist Fabio Junior. Whether it’s fake or not, please take a listen! I first heard this song when I saw a Brazilian TV series called Alma Gêmea and absolutely fell in love with it. If Madonna would actually do a cover of it, her voice is PERFECT for it!! 

That song is awful. And it's not Fábio Jr's, it's a Roberto Carlos' song. The other one covered it. 

I have the feeling that on her bday she will announce something, maybe the date of the album release or maybe the first single.

If she’s releasing in November we are three months away, it’s the right time and she’s getting a lot of exposure for her bday so I hope that we get something, is she still in NY? I wonder if she’s celebrating there, no August vacations??

39 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I have the feeling that on her bday she will announce something, maybe the date of the album release or maybe the first single.

If she’s releasing in November we are three months away, it’s the right time and she’s getting a lot of exposure for her bday so I hope that we get something, is she still in NY? I wonder if she’s celebrating there, no August vacations??

still in ny...hamptons right now.

With fake snippets, track lists, guest features...I don’t get it...why....what’s the fuckin point to it...I mean what does a person get out of makin shit up?

We shouldn't be getting Demo on this album as far as we know Lauren D'Elia has been recording & mixing all her vocals for this album. Demo recorded & mixed her vocals for the Timbaland tracks on Hard Candy, all of MDNA & Rebel Heart but doesn't seem to be anywhere near this project since Lauren is now involved this time around which I think will result in clearer vocals & better mixing if her vocals on "God is a Woman" is anything to go by..

15 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

We shouldn't be getting Demo on this album as far as we know Lauren D'Elia has been recording & mixing all her vocals for this album. Demo recorded & mixed her vocals for the Timbaland tracks on Hard Candy, all of MDNA & Rebel Heart but doesn't seem to be anywhere near this project since Lauren is now involved this time around which I think will result in clearer vocals & better mixing if her vocals on "God is a Woman" is anything to go by..

Yes I think the vocals will be top notch with this album and with Mirwais on Production I think everything will be a step up compared to the last few albums.

We're all in for a treat!