MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

Hope the album is done since she hasn't been in the studio now for a month. Let's hope end of the month/September brings more news like album photoshoot, first video shoot details etc...

32 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Hope the album is done since she hasn't been in the studio now for a month. Let's hope end of the month/September brings more news like album photoshoot, first video shoot details etc...

don't wanna be a party pooper but the same thing happened with RH. After her vacay she went back into the studio and the rest is, well, history. 

Having said that, I am still hoping for a fall 2018 release.

2 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

don't wanna be a party pooper but the same thing happened with RH. After her vacay she went back into the studio and the rest is, well, history. 

Having said that, I am still hoping for a fall 2018 release.

Yep that worries me too, was hoping she would get the album shoot done before her bday but it wasn't to be...

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

Yep that worries me too, was hoping she would get the album shoot done before her bday but it wasn't to be...

6 hours ago, Maleficent said:

We do not know that.  And don't even try to say that we do.

I just wanna say that l love Madonna. Despite all of the bitching done on this blog by so many, I remain incredibly positive that I serve a Queen that has never disappointed in 35+ years. This next chapter is more than I ever could have hoped for and I am overjoyed at the prospects.

I really hope that we will bring some action on her 60th birthday.

my first hope was a surprise-release of the new album, but now I only want a single with a brilliant video.

I can't imagine that she will do nothing on this day. she will have a huge promotion on this day 

4 hours ago, rebelheart said:

She has  2 albums  ready . One for the leaks ( Sixty shades ) and the second to lick ( Sixtyone soon ) .

4 hours ago, sul8323 said:

I just wanna say that l love Madonna. Despite all of the bitching done on this blog by so many, I remain incredibly positive that I serve a Queen that has never disappointed in 35+ years. This next chapter is more than I ever could have hoped for and I am overjoyed at the prospects.

[IMG]

6 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Well maybe she did it and we don’t know a thing about it?  Just because she didn’t post it on Instagram doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. 

2 hours ago, Mr.Candy said:

my first hope was a surprise-release of the new album, but now I only want a single with a brilliant video.

I can't imagine that she will do nothing on this day. she will have a huge promotion on this day 

But the big promo starts on the same day. And all the TV-Shows are already done preparing their 'Madonna special',so she should at least release it one day before,or give a big hint that soemthing is coming so that they have the chance to add the breaking M14 news to their  report. Otherwise it would be more likley to be on the next day being something  like "well her birthday wss yesterday but..." and I guess most of them will just skip that news.

7 hours ago, sul8323 said:

B447ECF8-0E0C-4D6C-B175-6EC865AC6925.gif

100% feel the same. You’ll never ever see me say anything bad about Madonna. She’s the most amazing person in the world.

5 hours ago, Mr.Candy said:

I’d love to get a single. But if we don’t, I’m okay to celebrate the magnificence of Madonna and the significance of the day. M is the boss. 😉

11 hours ago, Aries said:

What’s to carry on about....we still know nothing!

LIVING for FAKE NEWS ABOUT M14
I'm Living for FAKE NEWS ABOUT M14

NOT gonna STOP !

I'm gonna CARRY ON !

Dino D’SantiagoKimi DjabatéJoão Ventura, Toscano, João Paulo Esteves da SilvaCeleste RodriguesDiogo Varela SilvaGaspar Valera, Ive, the Bela QuartetoBranko, Lura or Ritchie Campbell are some of the many artists that Madonna met in Lisbon.

Some of them ended up playing on her upcoming album – like Kimi Djabaté, Dino D’Santiago and Gaspar Valera – while others have been just a great inspiration.

Madonna likes Brazilian pianist João Ventura so much that she wanted him to perform with her at the MET Gala this year. João Ventura also recorded a composition for Madonna’s new album.

“I think Madonna wants to connect with African rhythms, Portuguese tradition, and with Portuguese, African and Brazilian musicians too”, said João Ventura to Diario de Noticias.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/08/11/portuguese-artists-talks-about-madonnas-new-album/

1 hour ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Dino D’SantiagoKimi DjabatéJoão Ventura, Toscano, João Paulo Esteves da SilvaCeleste RodriguesDiogo Varela SilvaGaspar Valera, Ive, the Bela QuartetoBranko, Lura or Ritchie Campbell are some of the many artists that Madonna met in Lisbon.

Some of them ended up playing on her upcoming album – like Kimi Djabaté, Dino D’Santiago and Gaspar Valera – while others have been just a great inspiration.

Madonna likes Brazilian pianist João Ventura so much that she wanted him to perform with her at the MET Gala this year. João Ventura also recorded a composition for Madonna’s new album.

“I think Madonna wants to connect with African rhythms, Portuguese tradition, and with Portuguese, African and Brazilian musicians too”, said João Ventura to Diario de Noticias.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/08/11/portuguese-artists-talks-about-madonnas-new-album/

So basically they've copied VOGUE ITALIA snippets and are posting this as some kind of exclusive new album news? Business as usual from that shitty website.