My momma ain't dead, you respect my momma!!!

horn

'YOU RESPECT MY MOMMA!'
McDonald’s worker batters customer who threw a milkshake at her and ‘insulted her mum’

The much larger woman threw the customer around like a rag doll and pummelled her in the face

By Jay Akbar, 26th July 2018, 10:46 am

A BRUTAL video of a McDonald's worker beating up a female customer who apparently "disrespected" her mum surfaced today.

It begins with the visitor throwing a milkshake at the employee who is angrily marching towards her.

The McDonald's worker has subsequently posted a bragging video talking about how she 'hit the girl in the teeth' during the brawl.

The waitress grabs the woman, wearing just a small black tank top and grey shorts, and starts pounding her head on a table.

She throws the customer around so brutally that one of her breasts falls out of her top.

The larger woman then pummels her face with wild, swinging blows before tossing her on to a cushioned seat.

At this point, other employees try to get between the two women as the very one-sided fight rages on.

Another employee, wearing a blue shirt, eventually restrains the battered patron but gets an elbow in the face for her effort.

The first waitress tells her: "My momma ain't dead, you respect my momma."

In a last-ditch effort, the customer picks up a chair but the waitress disarms her with ease.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6868521/video-mcdonalds-worker-fights-customer/

On 7/28/2018 at 5:47 PM, Genevieve Vavance said:

love it when justice is served

can I hire the big girl?

If I ran my own company I’d hire her. ❤️

We've ALL been that McDonald's worker. ESPECIALLY if you've ever worked in retail, the food industry, servers, bartenders, etc. ALL OF IT. 

Back when I worked at the mall, I had to hold myself back from doing what this HERO did to that bitch.

Good for her. I'd hire her in a heartbeat if I could. 

23 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

We've ALL been that McDonald's worker. ESPECIALLY if you've ever worked in retail, the food industry, servers, bartenders, etc. ALL OF IT. 

Back when I worked at the mall, I had to hold myself back from doing what this HERO did to that bitch.

Good for her. I'd hire her in a heartbeat if I could. 

Exactly. We’ve all been there at some point. How I hate all the entitlement and disrespect of some people towards service employees while shopping and buying at the cheapest low quality places, acting like they’re something better and deserve some royal treatment in their greedy cheap discount existence. The irony!