Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna has monologue in new Ariana Grande video


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jamespromotions said:

Oh I get it so if you don't bow down to everything the queen does you are banned? doubt Madonna would feel this way

It's just that Madonna gets bashed all over the internet so a lot of ppl have a low tolerance for it here. You can say whatever you want, just don't harp on it. Say it and move in. It would also help if you had more post count.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sloane said:

It's just that Madonna gets bashed all over the internet so a lot of ppl have a low tolerance for it here. You can say whatever you want, just don't harp on it. Say it and move in. It would also help if you had more post count.

I understand and I have been a fan for over 30 years. I usually just read and don't comment. Only recently have I felt like I am lost.  I don't know Madonna anymore.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jamespromotions said:

Oh I get it so if you don't bow down to everything the queen does you are banned? doubt Madonna would feel this way

I’m looking up your past posts. 69 posts in 11 years. Your posting history shows you come out of lurking usually just to obnoxiously make your critical point OVER and OVER again. Don’t you ever feel compelled over the course of a bunch of years here to post about things you do actually like? I don’t care if you spent all of your tooth fairy money in the 1980s to buy every Madonna single back then. You can come back when you stop feeling so lost!  *FLUSH*

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jamespromotions said:

Does she not think about the fact that millions of people are going to watch this video and laugh at Grilldonna. It is just frustrating for me. I have been a fan since 1986. Bought my first tape at 6 years old (true blue) so over 30 years.  I just don't get it. I am hoping that someone can help me understand it. It is sad

 

 

Flush, please.  😐

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Magician said:

I’m looking up your past posts. 69 posts in 11 years. Your posting history shows you come out of lurking usually just to obnoxiously make your critical point OVER and OVER again. Don’t you ever feel compelled over the course of a bunch of years here to post about things you do actually like? I don’t care if you spent all of your tooth fairy money in the 1980s to buy every Madonna single back then. You can come back when you stop feeling so lost!  *FLUSH*

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure about the southern accent. Surprised they didn't use that spacey clip she posted last week on instagram. To the average person they wouldn't know its M. Cool but I'm ready for M's new era to start. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's funny and unexpected, so I can dig it. 😊 

Video is beautiful. Song is ok (I like the idea and the melody is good, but the production is a little bland).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jamespromotions said:

but that doesn't take away from the fact that it sounds "reductive" and not done well and she can't even speak clearly with the grillz in.  I think she has lost grip with reality a bit. We all get older but I am sad at the way she is doing it. I understand she is emulating Samuel but it is done baaaadly

You in danger girl

vCTPekG.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined this forum because I’m a lifelong fan but don’t understand why there are so many negative comments made, and then the cycle continues with replies. You don’t have to love or like everything she does but be disappointed in her choice instead of ripping her and bitching about it...sigh accept and move on from the choice or the artist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steve said:

I joined this forum because I’m a lifelong fan but don’t understand why there are so many negative comments made, and then the cycle continues with replies. You don’t have to love or like everything she does but be disappointed in her choice instead of ripping her and bitching about it...sigh accept and move on from the choice or the artist. 

it's funny because i've seen that Ariana fans are happy with it. It doesn't happens here or others Madonna forums....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is there so much negative bullshit on this forum lately? 🙄 Do people not get laid anymore?

M‘s little  cameo is great and those who are hearing grillz need to consult an audiologist.  🗣👂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

it's funny because i've seen that Ariana fans are happy with it. It doesn't happens here or others Madonna forums....

Seems there are a considerable number of non fans on here. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

Express Yourself Don't Repress Yourself

True....but don’t DEPRESS yourself as well. Ijs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apart from seeing it as a love u note to Ariana (and she deserves it more than the other girls cause she is practically a loon), its a clever way to introduce M as a voice and larger than life figure (Godlike) to the preteens who follow Ariana. its a win-win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Magician said:

I’m looking up your past posts. 69 posts in 11 years. Your posting history shows you come out of lurking usually just to obnoxiously make your critical point OVER and OVER again. Don’t you ever feel compelled over the course of a bunch of years here to post about things you do actually like? I don’t care if you spent all of your tooth fairy money in the 1980s to buy every Madonna single back then. You can come back when you stop feeling so lost!  *FLUSH*

:thumbsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

God is a woman and that woman is Madonna! End off. Thank you Ariana for teaching it to the lessors. Including the non believers in this forum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashtangi74 said:

i like it. now getting ready for some new songs 🙂 🙂 

I still feel we are less than a month away from a new single!! :tigger:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lolo said:

God is a woman and that woman is Madonna! End off. Thank you Ariana for teaching it to the lessors. Including the non believers in this forum. 

Amen!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, peppermint said:

Wtf are you talking about? She is NOT wearing grillz here..the letter "s" is pronounced too clearly for her to wear grillz....also what's with the extreme drama here bringing her age into this and it's sooooo sad blabla...dramatic much?....fucking please get a grip it's only a 30 second cameo.

This!

Love her part in the video btw. I don't know how anyone would be dramatic about it.

People on twitter are like "Madonna as God? Genious, clever, strong, fitting, yaaas, Queen" and then I go to fan forums and some people write "she lost her touch, she's lost her sense for reality, doesn't sound like Madonna etc.".

It's not even supposed to BE her, but yes, it's different, fitting, powerful and I think it's beautiul that she did this for Ariana. I hear no Grillz.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Suedy said:

So much meaning over a small contribution 

this place and the internet sucks 

you wouldn’t have survived 20years ago

”omg why is she doing sidewalk  talk.., so pointless”

fucking hell :manson:

Agree

Most joy is gone here in only five minutes

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...