Madonna has monologue in new Ariana Grande video

On 7/15/2018 at 5:35 AM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

I've always loved what absolutely seems like TRUE loon-dom for M that Arianna has. Girl and her brother are 24/7 mega true loons to the max lol.

Yes. If I was Arianna I’d be crawling after Madonna as well. For that appreciation to be reciprocated between them is really special. 

On 7/15/2018 at 2:20 AM, Wunderkind said:

Good way to let the younger generation know that Madonna is God. They have to,learn it sooner or later 🙂 

On 7/15/2018 at 5:42 AM, Showdown said:

Thought it was really funny and hot and kinda creepy. She was giving me Caleb from Buffy vibes. And i mean...how could anyone complain about it? Its great!

Bravo guys. Madonna as God is the best concept because it’s true. 

I’m working on clipping her Ezekiel speech and using it as my ringtone. Hope it’s long enough.

Love this! How perfect to get Madonna to play "God"......brilliant! Definitely don't see how this is bad in any way shape or form. Agreed that it will help to expose some of Ariana's younger fans to Madonna. I can remember when I was young and Madonna would mention older artists, I'd always end up checking them out. No doubt this will happen with some of Ariana's fans. 

This is also a little morsel to help tie is over......behold, she's coming #soon!! 

I'm refusing to read all the past pages, with all the idiot comments....so sorry if this has been answered:

Do we know if the M cameo is just in the video or is it on the actual song?

10 minutes ago, Paul said:

I'm refusing to read all the past pages, with all the idiot comments....so sorry if this has been answered:

We are Superstars

This cameo is great.

I love how Madonna does various things like donate a ton of money to various causes or help a younger artist with a cameo and doesn't hold a big press conference to blow her own horn.  Classy.

Certain artists would demand that Ariana's song say "featuring ___" so that they could rack up a top ten hit for a few spoken words.

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

This cameo is great.

I love how Madonna does various things like donate a ton of money to various causes or help a younger artist with a cameo and doesn't hold a big press conference to blow her own horn.  Classy.

Certain artists would demand that Ariana's song say "featuring ___" so that they could rack up a top ten hit for a few spoken words.

I agree the cameo has come out with zero fanfare.

Its almost like if you wasn’t familiar with Madonna’s voice you wouldn’t know it’s her.

Are most young ppl who watch that video gonna even know it's Madonna? Not that it matters, I'm just wondering.

25 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I agree the cameo has come out with zero fanfare.

Its almost like if you wasn’t familiar with Madonna’s voice you wouldn’t know it’s her.

I wonder where she recorded it, and when?

8 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Are most young ppl who watch that video gonna even know it's Madonna? Not that it matters, I'm just wondering.

It's all over media and social media. Only young people who live under a rock won't know.

11 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

It's all over media and social media. Only young people who live under a rock won't know.

If that’s the case I hope we get a single soon to capitalise on the attention.....

But I doubt it.

21 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I like that it’s such a prominent cameo that people can’t ignore. If they don’t know how it is they’ll soon find out.

10 hours ago, Paul said:

Video only

2 hours ago, Sloane said:

Exactly,  it's uneventful to say the least, which is fine, since Madonna did it as a friendly favor to Grande, without the fanfare.

In the big picture of Madonna's career, it'll mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING though, which is cool 

Video only?? Ummm, Iconic had Mike Tyson talking, not even rapping, and he was creditted as a feature. She could have had M’s dialogs included in the song too, not just the video, and credit her. Whatever! NEXT! 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Video only?? Ummm, Iconic had Mike Tyson talking, not even rapping, and he was creditted as a feature. She could have had M’s dialogs included in the song too, not just the video, and credit her. Whatever! NEXT! 

Maybe her monologue will be included in some remixes of the song.

The cameo is fun but the song itself does nothing for me.

I don't like her voice or style of singing.

Hopefully Ms new single isn't too far away!

11 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Seems more like an after thought to add to the video, not anything intentionally shady. 

I just wish l could understand more of what Ariana sings, hopefully she will grow into her voice and make something special one day but its not rising above the standard beats for hire/radio friendly stuff for me.

Great cameo, of course Madonna is GOD. It’s a pity she’s not on the single itself, I can’t even rip the audio from the video because of the screaming rats! Let’s hope the album version will include the cameo!

7 hours ago, humanracin said:

The cameo is fun but the song itself does nothing for me.

I don't like her voice or style of singing.

Hopefully Ms new single isn't too far away!

5 hours ago, roma said:

Seems more like an after thought to add to the video, not anything intentionally shady. 

I just wish l could understand more of what Ariana sings, hopefully she will grow into her voice and make something special one day but its not rising above the standard beats for hire/radio friendly stuff for me.

Strange how many of us can’t relate to Ariana. She’s a sweet girl and everything but I tried many times to listen to her music and her voice is unfortunately one of the most irritating sounds ever. She chews up her words and makes this nasal sound through her throat, which is really weird. 

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

I think Ariana Grande helped Madonna on spotify. Before God is a Woman, she has 7,6 million monthly listeners. Now the numer increased to 7,7 million.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this. An increase is good news. Significant jump in a relatively short time too.

3 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Strange how many of us can’t relate to Ariana. She’s a sweet girl and everything but I tried many times to listen to her music and her voice is unfortunately one of the most irritating sounds ever. She chews up her words and makes this nasal sound through her throat, which is really weird. 

Hahha. The donut licking little trollop is a major bitch. Definitely not "sweet" by any means but I don't care about that. I like her voice and her music.

Of course I love that she's a major M loon. She has good taste. I'm here for M and Ariana collaborating!