Madonna has monologue in new Ariana Grande video

6 hours ago, Magician said:

I’m looking up your past posts. 69 posts in 11 years. Your posting history shows you come out of lurking usually just to obnoxiously make your critical point OVER and OVER again. Don’t you ever feel compelled over the course of a bunch of years here to post about things you do actually like? I don’t care if you spent all of your tooth fairy money in the 1980s to buy every Madonna single back then. You can come back when you stop feeling so lost!  *FLUSH*

:

Yeah I def noticed that she has a rounder belly even with the white corset on. It is a little bit shocking as a long time fan. 

Why does she look pregnant? So weird ☹️

Why are her lips so huge 😞 I have been sticking up for her with friends and I am starting to think that she does not have much perspective when it comes to her looks

it is sad that she is deforming her face

And now the rants here. Transparent is an understatement.

Madonna will keep Re-Inventing herself! She will never repeat the look/sound she did in the 80’s,90’s,00’s just so u can remember a time in your life when she resonated the most with you.

she will not become a legacy act just yet. She will keep changing it up, keeping it fresh & new.

So get on the ride with her & enjoy whatever she gives you.

The so called fans that only EVER post negative things about Madonna always get flushed here. They don't fool anyone. If they can't be bothered to post and celebrate what they love about her or contribute to discussions about her music, it is more than transparent when they instead only pop their heads up to tell us what they hate.  Why did this guy who just got flushed never bother to tell us what music or concerts he liked or join in on threads discussing her music. Instead complains about her round belly and monologue with grillz when she was not even wearing them in this instance.  Just a troll or ex fan.  They are always flushed. 

50 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Madonna will keep Re-Inventing herself! She will never repeat the look/sound she did in the 80’s,90’s,00’s just so u can remember a time in your life when she resonated the most with you.

she will not become a legacy act just yet. She will keep changing it up, keeping it fresh & new.

FuckYeah 

I prefer those trolls to the negative nancies, tbh. At least trolls are easy to identify and flush but many others here derail EVERY post until whatever Madonna is doing is wrong. 

52 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Guest CzarnaWisnia
12 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I agree.  How often do we see preachers etc talking vengeance and fire on tv and they all have versions of that accent that she has deliberately used for this spoken cameo as a female God. 

As mentioned before by @Marcelox  God is never seen but heard in all past references to God in scriptures that is demonstrated in movies and plays. I think it is clever, topical and love it that really young girls who idolise Ariana will take notice of this and how Ariana sees Madonna with so much awe and respect. I used to love reading about Madonna's influences when I was a kid and check them out. Madonna should always be known to young audiences and I love that the young female superstars whose careers are in music, mostly all not only adore her, know her music but are also influenced , inspired and talk about her impact on them. 

Agreed. I think the song is weak but Madonna's cameo, which adds some humor into it, is strategically sound, since younger people need to be exposed to her in many ways before some of them feel curious to listen to her music.

This is how a Queen makes a cameo ! I love it ,has furore , humor and mystery. The kabbalah / pulp fiction mesh is cool 

What a lovely surprise. I have to say I quite liked her monologue in Ariana's new video, and from what i've read people seem to be loving her contribution.

I only hope we don't have to wait long for M's album, because this drought is KILLING me. :lol:

12 hours ago, jamespromotions said:

Does she not think about the fact that millions of people are going to watch this video and laugh at Grilldonna. It is just frustrating for me. I have been a fan since 1986. Bought my first tape at 6 years old (true blue) so over 30 years.  I just don't get it. I am hoping that someone can help me understand it. It is sad

She's not wearing grillz. Take a sit!

5 hours ago, Illuminati said:

This!

Love her part in the video btw. I don't know how anyone would be dramatic about it.

People on twitter are like "Madonna as God? Genious, clever, strong, fitting, yaaas, Queen" and then I go to fan forums and some people write "she lost her touch, she's lost her sense for reality, doesn't sound like Madonna etc.".

It's not even supposed to BE her, but yes, it's different, fitting, powerful and I think it's beautiul that she did this for Ariana. I hear no Grillz.

That's exactly what I'm feeling. This forum used to be different.

Guest NewYorkCam

I'm pretty sure Madonna isn't wearing the grillz for this .. doesn't sound like it to me.

I don't see anything negative about the cameo - it's so brief/minor, I don't think it'll do anything big for M - it certainly won't hurt her. It could possibly get some Ariana fans interested in her, which is a plus.  It sounds like Ariana is a big fan, they've become friendly, and M did a favor for her.  Good for both of them.

1 hour ago, NewYorkCam said:

It could possibly get some Ariana fans interested in her, which is a plus.  It sounds like Ariana is a big fan, they've become friendly, and M did a favor for her.  Good for both of them.

Basically. I don’t see any downside from this. I love this cameo. I love Madonna.

2 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Hard to believe that there are people bitching about this cameo. Ariana could ve picked anyone to play God, but she chose M. This alone should put all the drama to rest

its not that easy for Ariana to pick Madonna in her music video SHE IS THE QUEEN , they must have strong relation and mutual love/friendship.

remember Madonna picked Ariana to play her mistress bitch during the performance of UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH on her latest tour REBEL HEART.

i don't mind when Madonna makes appearances on other artists music. i just don't think Ariana is a great artist even though I admit greedy and into you are a good listen and very catchy.

I've always loved what absolutely seems like TRUE loon-dom for M that Arianna has. Girl and her brother are 24/7 mega true loons to the max lol. Nothing hollow, scripted and corporate like Britney and so many others. Unfortunately, I just do NOT care for any of her music :/ lol. She's got the pipes, looks and attitude but the music itself is meh at best and crap most of the time. It's like when Britney 'idolized M' yet her shtick was ALL Janet. Arianna is way more Mariah (bland,  vapid, forgettable songs that are hot for a minute 1/2) then forgotten almost instantly

does anyone know the details about the corset/bra Ariana  is wearing in the video? It doesn't look like the one Madonna was wearing, and if it was made for Ariana, then I don't think it would come from Madonna's archives, and it would have to be made by Gaultier, not Madonna's team... was it maybe something of Madonna's from the 90's that she didn't wear?