Madonna has monologue in new Ariana Grande video

9 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

It's a nice touch from Ariana to have asked her, but it's the kind of thing totally forgotten 15 seconds after watching it. it does not fill in any way my appetite to finally have something new from her.

Exactly! 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I knew you would 👍

It's cool and something different from what she usually does and..it actually makes me excited for what's to come!

28 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Exactly! It’s a very mature voice. Something I was wishing for a very long time. 

Yes, can't wait to hear her sounding like this on the new songs. Its gonna be divine. Gone is the crow of Mdolla. In is the deep, womanly voice of M A D O N N A❤️

I really like it. Not everything has to be bombastic... it’s ariana’s show, and it’s awesome Madonna is there with a powerful message yet in a subtle way. Kudos to both of them. And really awesome of Ariana to unapologetically show her love for Madonna like that!

3 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Okay, so 'God is a Woman' is a MASTERPIECE and I can't stop gushing over how beautiful the video is, and it goes with an equally astonishing song

I heard only M part 5 times and always stopped the song, haha

I have it on repeat now, listening to it on my headphones, just like with No Tears Left to Cry..she's SLAYING this era.

I think it's safe to say now Ariana is THE official Princess of Pop.

Madonna's part is from Ezekiel 25:17.

Ezekiel 25:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

6 minutes ago, Ozze said:

Madonna's part is from Ezekiel 25:17.

Ezekiel 25:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

love Ezekiel!!!

very important to Kabbala

44 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

Even though I am not a fan, I have to admit the song is good. But why didn't Madonna film a cameo? That's pity.

Right?   She would have looked perfect in the outfit for her part... POWER on the arms of the outfit!