Madonna has monologue in new Ariana Grande video

5 hours ago, Martin B. said:

No, there is at least one other possibility that there is no Madonna presence on this album. Apart from the fertile imagination of hungry fans, there is no evidence to suggest that there is a Madonna's participation.

Well there is some sort of participation, judging from that tweet by Ariana where she specifically says that the project (album), was blessed by Madonna and Imogen Heap in a certain way. So there has to SOMETHING. Either a sample, a song writing credit, a vocal, something...

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm sure (and hope) she's only referencing a tip Madonna once told her ("You should name one of your albums after sweet products as lots of people have a sweet tooth, even if it's just a cheap additive, like "sweetener" for instance")

7 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I'm sure (and hope) she's only referencing a tip Madonna once told her ("You should name one of your albums after sweet products as lots of people have a sweet tooth, even if it's just a cheap additive, like "sweetener" for instance")

😂

1 hour ago, robster said:

Well there is some sort of participation, judging from that tweet by Ariana where she specifically says that the project (album), was blessed by Madonna and Imogen Heap in a certain way. So there has to SOMETHING. Either a sample, a song writing credit, a vocal, something...

I was not aware of this tweet. I had only seen her post where she thanked Madonna and I thought it was still from that that people created scenarios. This tweet actually suggests something. It may just be a cover of Borderline.

Is the album really called sweetner? I cant wait to hear the M sample just being "sitcky and sweet/ my sugar is raw" on a loop.

17 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Am I crazy or is Madonna’s voice at 2:40

In the description:

Madonna appears courtesy of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. and Maverick Management/Guy Oseary.

Vocal Production and Engineering for Madonna by Lauren D’Elia.

1 minute ago, LSD said:

In the description:

Madonna appears courtesy of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. and Maverick Management/Guy Oseary.

Lauren D’Elia delivering Madonna’s best vocal edition since COADF :sassy:

The rumor on twitter was that Madonna was going to be playing God in the video dressed as a bride...... this is a bit if a turn down😞😞😞

26 minutes ago, LSD said:

In the description:

I’m just surprised Interscope isn’t credited. Did I miss something?

5 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

It’s Madonna’s voice slightly distorted ... that’s cool!

with a stupid southern accent

would've been much more effective if it was her own voice without distortion 

It's a nice touch from Ariana to have asked her, but it's the kind of thing totally forgotten 15 seconds after watching it. it does not fill in any way my appetite to finally have something new from her.