M14 updates 2

1 hour ago, RebelMe said:

Apparently she only deleted it on instagram.

I wonder what Madonna's role will be (if any on Ari's album--I'm assuming Ariana isn't on M's album, but rather M has a part in Ari's album). Did she sing a verse? Did she write and give her a song? Maybe she "produced" a song for her? Did Express Yourself make her realize she needs to dump Pete? 

15 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Not “doesn’t like her”, more like hates her with passion! 

yeah. Really sad. I never understand why they are so nasty with her. The comments on that Complex post with Quavo...

The bridge emoji is been used on everything related with Sweetener. So for sure is for the album. Maybe, it's for "God is a Woman", next Ari single, that will be released in 9 days. She tweeted that pic 2h after talking and posting lyrics about the song. 

On 7/10/2018 at 11:47 PM, humanracin said:

track list leak...

MAGIC

1 Fuck the Gayz feat Migos

2 3rd Time Lucky feat Nikki Minaj

3 Help Me Get a Number 1 feat Cardi B

4 Kiss Suck feat Drake

5 4th Time Lucky feat Nikki Minaj

6 Tongues Out feat Miley Cyrus

7 Homophobic feat Migos

8 Fan Rant feat Azelia Banks

9 Beautiful Game feat Nikki, Cardi and Miley 

10 Magic (instrumental version)

NewVelvetyEquestrian-max-14mb.gif

6 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Would she really put Drake or Migos on a Mirwais produced album though? Seems like made up rumors or speculation to me, I mean she confirmed she worked with Dino D'Santiago on this album so she would confirm Drake or Migos if she was working with them...

arghh.. where did anything about Migos collab come from other then this forum..  

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

I’m all in for a collab with Ariana. I like her. On hers or on M14 yess and yess 

Yes!

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

Ariana is dropping ‘God Is A Woman’ in the next few hours...let’s see if M is involved in it. Being God and all.

OMG!!!

I'm sure it is. Guys I feel it. 

On 7/10/2018 at 9:57 AM, Douglaslisboa said:

O have a feeling that Madonna feels outraged every time she read fans on the comments section saying don’t do this, don’t hang out with that, don’t collaborate with him... and then she goes out there and do the opposite of what they are asking for. :beret:

I agree with you. We are giving her a challenge, and she is always up to prove it can be done.

I love her strength and the ability to absorb and adjust to any music style. Genius!!

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Guys I feel it. 

Maybe that's just your husband fondling you 🤷‍♂️

On 7/10/2018 at 12:57 PM, Douglaslisboa said:

O have a feeling that Madonna feels outraged every time she read fans on the comments section saying don’t do this, don’t hang out with that, don’t collaborate with him... and then she goes out there and do the opposite of what they are asking for. :beret:

Fingers crossed Madonna doesn’t have the maturity level of a six year old child when it comes to her artistic decision making process...

I'm beyond dissapointed about the new era anf it didnt even start yet. That all reminds me of the secretproject/mdna skin in jaoan release. A lot of confusing rumours,dates,wrong expectscions and at the end nothing. New moon of my ass

12 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I'm beyond dissapointed about the new era anf it didnt even start yet. That all reminds me of the secretproject/mdna skin in jaoan release. A lot of confusing rumours,dates,wrong expectscions and at the end nothing. New moon of my ass

You are beyond disappointed by something you literally know nothing about because of your own projections and fantasies. I suggest u drink some water, go take a walk or something.

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

Good god girl get a grip!

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

Maybe stop reading the rumors and wait for official announcements? Just a thought.