M14 updates 2

I listened closely too, with and without headphones.  At first I heard "laurel"....then "yanny".  Now, all I hear is this....

12 minutes ago, Jairo said:

He is! I have the screenshot on my cellphone.

@urtexh made a comment on @exclusivemagic and he liked it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRUa9UgM50/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3rkxlxbume1t

Oh shut! Well that’s one like...strange if it’s real, why are they allowing it and if it’s fake why the hell is Mirwais liking it?

What do you guys think that vid of her getting ready was about with the #almost and I initially thought it was for a bday party she’s gonna throw cause her friends were saying “can’t wait” but why would she dress for something on the 16th...? Seems like it must be album related

19 minutes ago, Mensch said:

What do you guys think that vid of her getting ready was about with the #almost and I initially thought it was for a bday party she’s gonna throw cause her friends were saying “can’t wait” but why would she dress for something on the 16th...? Seems like it must be album related

Testing out her birthday look.

13 minutes ago, Crazy4MadonnaVzla said:

This sounds like vengaboys or something eurodance from the 90s

It’s die another day. This guy has debunked himself and now I think Mirwais is just trolling 

This account is down now deleted all their posts also on twitter this Hollywood rep. Posted this then quickly deleted and came back with the this isn't M's music according to her rep Screenshot_20180810-044833.png

Screenshot_20180810-044905.png

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

It’s die another day. This guy has debunked himself and now I think Mirwais is just trolling 

The stones song was shared by this account and the other fraud one reposted it 

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Not to be "that" person but that video was literally posted up above and said to be Die Another Day.  

Yall fall for anything.

i did not scroll up enough to notice, i think it was in the previous page when i checked. srry  :dead:

The thing is, it’s TWO separate instagrams, one posted some kind of clean sounding instrumental that Mirwais “liked” on one of the comments, and the other copied the image and used some die another day mix and is acting as if it’s legit by posting the same thing in the description.