M14 updates 2

I think business is over for now...she is gonna be taking a break to celebrate her big 6.0 bday next week...

I predict album artwork to be done in September, first video shot in October with fist single and album dropping in November along with tour details all in time for the holiday season!

I think something is coming out soon... maybe a single.

Besides changing the look of all medial sites (Facebook, YouTube, Google +, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with the pictures from the Italian Vogue look, have you noticed that the YouTube site no longer has the MDNA commercial at the top???? I think we are close to a video/single release...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC81VD6eeuLLSfyY_D-N8sVw

Capture.JPG

3 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I think something is coming out soon... maybe a single.

Besides changing the look of all medial sites (Facebook, YouTube +, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with the pictures from the Italian Vogue look, have you noticed that the YouTube site no longer has the MDNA commercial at the top???? I think we are close to a video/single release...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC81VD6eeuLLSfyY_D-N8sVw

Capture.JPG

Close yes, but I doubt Vogue Italia is going to be the look for her new image. I think this is temporary, in preparation for the coming era. 

16 minutes ago, Crazy4MadonnaVzla said:

I know that this is probably fake but i want to share it with you guys....

https://www.instagram.com/albummagic/

That “beautiful game” instrumental sounds like it was made by a 15 yr old with a bunch of Logic Pro prerecorded tracks. Fake (hopefully). 

15 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

That “beautiful game” instrumental sounds like it was made by a 15 yr old with a bunch of Logic Pro prerecorded tracks. Fake (hopefully). 

this post is interesting though. he credits that mae woman M follows who films a lot in that sort of style. hadn't seen it before but i think this could be real. not the other videos though, he obviously pasted his own little jam onto a few random videos

No one works in August. She's on holiday too. All prep will now be for her birthday. If album artwork is not done yet then I expect something will be thrown together in September. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did it at the same time they shot the Vogue Italia pictures.

A friend just linked me to this video on Instagram...

I can usually spot a fake easily (like the albummagic account) but this really sounds like a Mirwais production.. American Life vibes.

It doesn't show up on Shazam either

15 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

A friend just linked me to this video on Instagram...

I can usually spot a fake easily (like the albummagic account) but this really sounds like a Mirwais production.. American Life vibes.

It doesn't show up on Shazam either

Oh my god. Could be the first clip from the new album. Sounds legitimate to me too. Her own instagram video is definitely business-related. I think she's gonna drop the single, or even the album, soon. Cannot wait- have been dreaming for this Mirwais collaboration since forever and the Lisbon influence could be magic indeed

8 hours ago, Suedey said:

No one works in August. She's on holiday too. All prep will now be for her birthday. If album artwork is not done yet then I expect something will be thrown together in September. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did it at the same time they shot the Vogue Italia pictures.

Just what I think.

Not getting myself excited, but I love the sound of it and even the name of the song.  Actually hoping it's true! But not *expecting* it.

Plus, if it is real, the person posting says it's all he's "allowed" to share, meaning it's an authorized "leak".  

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

Not getting myself excited, but I love the sound of it and even the name of the song.  Actually hoping it's true! But not *expecting* it.

Plus, if it is real, the person posting says it's all he's "allowed" to share, meaning it's an authorized "leak".  

Agreed on all counts!!

But if it turns out to be fake I'll be the first to admit that I'm an idiot for even entertaining the notion it might be real when it's the first post on some unknown account.  Why wouldn't Madonna just share it? :lol:   #ntp