M14 updates 2

16 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The last picture that she post could be in the set or maybe with the theme/mood of the new style? It certainly fits her Portuguese Affair:

BEST PHOTO IN YEARS
i like that style 200% 
she looks fierce and iconic

10 hours ago, humanracin said:

I'm so excited!

giphy.webp

WOW 
i loved that look she had in here !
was it erotica era or bedtime stories ? 
she looks fun and a bit demoniac-ish mmmmm LUVVVVVVIT

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I believe it has nothing to do with her.

He posted a pic of her first. That's why i'm asking

52 minutes ago, caba1 said:

He posted a pic of her first. That's why i'm asking

I saw that after, I dunno. Isn't that a photo from the Truth Or Dare perfume phoshoot?

Edit: yes it is

5de707f9d309f85c3986264a707dda6a.jpg

Edited by cosmic_system

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

I saw that after, I dunno. Isn't that a photo from the Truth Or Dare perfume phoshoot?

Edit: yes it is

5de707f9d309f85c3986264a707dda6a.jpg

false alarm then lol

30 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

She needs Stuart Price back as Musical Director, or as a remixer

Kevin is so stale and predictable

What was the reason she ditched him and the band for sticky and sweet? I always found that odd

Let's get real, the Re-Invention/Confessions band was SHIT. Stuart did some pretty great remixes as a musical director, but to me Like A Prayer from RIT still sounds like a karaoke track. Stuart was "ditched" because probably he didn't want to go on as a  Madonna musical director forever, and after Confessions her did other projects. Also he became musical director and producer for the Pet Shop Boys. He also married Angie, Madonna's ex "manager/assistent" and I still believe Madonna didn't like it for some reasons. They both disappeared from her life at the same time.

I was watching after years the Girlie Show from Fukuoka yesterday. Now THAT was a fucking great band. And say whatever you want about Niki and Donna, but they were amazing together. 

Edited by cosmic_system

23 minutes ago, Showdown said:

What was the reason she ditched him and the band for sticky and sweet? I always found that odd

Antunes was Timberlake's tour musical director before S&S. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Let's get real, the Re-Invention/Confessions band was SHIT. Stuart did some pretty great remixes as a musical director, but to me Like A Prayer from RIT still sounds like a karaoke track.

The Re-Invention/Confessions Band was NOT shit at all. Did you see those shows in person live? Or where does your judgement come from?

Actually those shows are the only ones that sound great on CD, and RIT Like A Prayer was AWESOME live with Siedah Garrett on Backing Vocals, it was stripped down, but fantastic live.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:32 PM, Iconic Fetus said:

The last picture that she post could be in the set or maybe with the theme/mood of the new style? It certainly fits her Portuguese Affair:

Gorgeous

Guest NewYorkCam
20 minutes ago, robster said:

I hope she does something with Netflix .. a documentary surrounding the recording process of her new album would be fantastic!

2 hours ago, Musicinferno said:

The Re-Invention/Confessions Band was NOT shit at all. Did you see those shows in person live? Or where does your judgement come from?

Actually those shows are the only ones that sound great on CD, and RIT Like A Prayer was AWESOME live with Siedah Garrett on Backing Vocals, it was stripped down, but fantastic live.

I saw 5 RIT shows (one from the PIT) and 3 Confessions. Thank you very much. 

That band worked very well for the more electronic songs, but for others..not. The drummer was the worst. RIT Vogue is musically the worst version of the song she did, even S&S was better. And I'm not saying the new band is great, because it's not. 

Edited by cosmic_system

2 hours ago, NewYorkCam said:

I hope she does something with Netflix .. a documentary surrounding the recording process of her new album would be fantastic!

I think it's going to be about life in Portugal, Lisboa and Malawi

I doubt there will be any latex/dominatrix visuals for this era/album. (except for other projects like MDNA skin etc)

She's going for a softer more romantic earth mother/mother nature look... its all about colour, textures, patterns ... floral, floral, floral.

I'm thinking Bedtime Stories meets Ray Of Light meets American Life... still not the best description but anyway... not much longer to wait!