M14 updates 2

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Yeah because encouraging DISCUSSION on a discussion forum (that goes to shit and dies a death every single time you lame complainers moan about people having an opinion) is really "annoying". And anymore of that and you'll get what this one's getting...

🚽

You should manage to work on your rage problem

20 minutes ago, idro said:

You should manage to work on your rage problem

Is it a full moon or something?

Look, if people want to talk about Living for Love or whatever else while we have NO NEWS to discuss about the new album, then what is the problem? If you don't like a post, scroll past it till you find one you do like.

And one more snarky comment and you can do one too. Any one of the many new sign-ups we get daily will simply take your place on the forum.

Zero tolerance towards you moaning minnies from here on in. 

Grrrrr Grrrr "rage* etc :manson:

14 minutes ago, Kim said:

Is it a full moon or something?

Look, if people want to talk about Living for Love or whatever else while we have NO NEWS to discuss about the new album, then what is the problem? If you don't like a post, scroll past it till you find one you do like.

And one more snarky comment and you can do one too. Any one of the many new sign-ups we get daily will simply take your place on the forum.

Zero tolerance towards you moaning minnies from here on in. 

Grrrrr Grrrr "rage* etc :manson:

I know. people are so rude and dismissive on here.

-disappointed newbie

Edited by badboydrunkby6

8 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

I know. people are so rude and dismissive on there.

-disappointed newbie

Well these mid-era times between albums are always a bit...strange.

But... welcome to the forum! Feel free to talk about anything you want, have a laugh and show off your personality. That's what this forum was built on.

Don't troll, don't insult or get personal with other posters, and you'll settle in just fine!

I think the album will come out in Mid November (Nov 16) the week before Black Friday/Thanksgiving to capitalise on sales. So if we get the album then we should get something like this :

Album Photoshoot takes place : August

Album Press Release : Mid September

1st Single/Video Release : Late September

Album Release/Tour Announcement : Mid November

3 hours ago, CalinB said:

These days all artists release at least two singles before the album comes out.

Since we are 4 months out from November, I wonder if we will get the first single later this month around the US MTV awards? :tigger: I hope M is planning to attend and do something with Ariana (the voice of God, live on MTV!!!) and Nicki (we should know soon is M is on the album, the track list names are still not available, but album out on August 10)? 

Or to your point, maybe with AMAs in October, but that will cut it close to the album release.

2018 MTV Video Music Awards ceremony
August 20, 2018, 5:00 PM PDT
Radio City Music Hall, New York City, NY
http://www.mtv.com/vma

2018 American Music Awards to Air Live
Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 8:00–11:00 p.m. EST on ABC
https://www.theamas.com/2018/02/2018-american-music-awards-air-live-tuesday-october-9/

Minaj has pushed the album back to 8/17 (will compete directly w/ Ariana Grande’s Sweetner) due to sampling clearance but says the song is worth the wait. 🤷🏻‍♂️ And something about one of the greatest...hope it’s M but doubt it. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8468100/nicki-minaj-pushes-back-queen-album

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Minaj has pushed the album back to 8/17 (will compete directly w/ Ariana Grande’s Sweetner) due to sampling clearance but says the song is worth the wait. 🤷🏻‍♂️ And something about one of the greatest...hope it’s M but doubt it. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8468100/nicki-minaj-pushes-back-queen-album

I swear, Madonna better be on the album after that tease Nicki gave at the met Gala. 

I have a feeling that the album artwork is being worked on right now... or very #soon

Will be done before her birthday for sure!

I think we'll get some nice single covers this time too.

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

I have a feeling that the album artwork is being worked on right now... or very #soon

Will be done before her birthday for sure!

I think we'll get some nice single covers this time too.

As far as we know she hasnt even done the photoshoot yet...

44 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

As far as we know she hasnt even done the photoshoot yet...

But also we don't know that she hasn't done the photo shoot. Power of positive thinking, fellow Kabbalahists 

So what was the thing with Klein, where she was posing as a bride? And with that shoot? Also, the video with Rupi Kaur, it is a part of something bigger, and probably not MDNA Skin?

Anyways, I wonder what is the progress with the album as we know probably nothing except of few collaborators, she started working on the album in January or earlier?

5 minutes ago, Cerise said:

So what was the thing with Klein, where she was posing as a bride? And with that shoot? Also, the video with Rupi Kaur, it is a part of something bigger, and probably not MDNA Skin?

Anyways, I wonder what is the progress with the album as we know probably nothing except of few collaborators, she started working on the album in January or earlier?

The bride thing is probably a short film or maybe artwork for the album 

the second one is definitely MDNA skin shit

32 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Oh noes she’s with the charlatan dermatologist! Probably got a little “touch up”

its interesting. her face in these pics -looks more narrow and not puffy.. why she must insist on doing whatever she's doing so much on her face

i prefer it this way

50 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

its interesting. her face in these pics -looks more narrow and not puffy.. why she must insist on doing whatever she's doing so much on her face

i prefer it this way

At least it is reversible and/or temporary. At one moment I had the feeling that she tried some more serious surgery ... The eyes where not symetric and the shape of the lips changed too ... She must not go 2 far ... There is only one Cher 😎🤗😚😉

14 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

At least it is reversible and/or temporary. At one moment I had the feeling that she tried some more serious surgery ... The eyes where not symetric and the shape of the lips changed too ... She must not go 2 far ... There is only one Cher 😎🤗😚😉

im not sure what this change of thought is about cher. as a child, i always remember her as a freak, a plastic surgery addict.. 

So if she is getting some cosmetic retouches this week that could mean she is getting ready to shoot the album artwork. Hope they don't overdone it and mess her face specially the eye area. 

If she's shooting it this week in NYC, and with Mert announcing on social that he is on Holiday, then who do we think will be doing the album artwork? Are we still going by that original rumor that was floating around that said that Meisel might be doing it, or will it be Klein, or someone else completely?!

17 minutes ago, Jim34 said:

How long is she usually on holiday?

Just one day (out of life) ...

i'm sure her holidays will be over #soon.

3 hours ago, Suedey said:

That outfit tho 

love her crazy ass :lmao:

The pajama look has been a big fashion trend for a while now, among celebrities mostly, cause no one else can pull that off and look good.

3 hours ago, Suedey said:

Oh noes she’s with the charlatan dermatologist! Probably got a little “touch up”

I have a bad feeling from this guy, did he just come on board for mdna skin?

Her dermatologist was that woman who looked like her beforehand I remember