M14 updates 2

1 hour ago, Samo said:

Now where does the Cardi B or Nicki Minaj collabos feature with the "Fado sound" of the new album?

Don't think s gonna be a one sound album

1 hour ago, Rock said:

Celeste Rodrigues, the fado singer with whom sang in Portugal, died today. :imsad:

Yes, just saw that on the news. Celeste was also at M's New Year's party in NY. 

What an incredible long live Celeste had - an amazing woman.

2 hours ago, V.K said:

predicting an anouncement for the album on her bday 

Not expecting it, but let’s see. Knowing the album is this year is enough to keep me excited right now.

24 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Not expecting it, but let’s see. Knowing the album is this year is enough to keep me excited right now.

Of course the album is coming out this year.  M has been working on it since at least January (that we know of).  Sitting on the music, after the Rebel Heart leak fiasco was never an option.  

27 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Not the actual release, an announcement of about when, what more likely

29 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Of course the album is coming out this year.  M has been working on it since at least January (that we know of).  Sitting on the music, after the Rebel Heart leak fiasco was never an option.  

As long as it's not stored on online servers and/or they've put stringent security measures in place, then there's no reason why it would leak, no matter when they release it. And Madonna releasing an album 3 months or so after it's been completed is the exception, not the rule. So there's no "of course" about it.

52 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i highly doubt the entire album is gonna be sounding like Portugal music. 

she should get rocco to rap on a song.......lol

I️ agree. Remember when we heard rumors about there being influences of reggae on Rebel Heart? People were creating Jamaican inspired fan art of Madonna :dead: 

6 minutes ago, Arnian said:

Getting new music and a new sound and people are still arguing about LFL ...

The obsession with promo and arguing about is fucking toxic to the positive news of a new record. She's bringing us something special

Seeing as we still basically know FUCK ALL about the new record, then what would you like? Pages and pages of "Oh I can't wait" "Oh I'm so excited" 

Stop trying to stifle discussion. Topics naturally veer off into other areas until REAL NEWS comes, then we can talk about that.

15 minutes ago, Kim said:

Seeing as we still basically know FUCK ALL about the new record, then what would you like? Pages and pages of "Oh I can't wait" "Oh I'm so excited" 

Stop trying to stifle discussion. Topics naturally veer off into other areas until REAL NEWS comes, then we can talk about that.

Why are you such a Downer to everyone ? Its fucking annoying.....Everything you post is negative, WTF !

31 minutes ago, Kim said:

lol I knew your stupid ass would comment because you can't not be a prick and argue with people

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, Showdown said:

True about the actual songs bit. No matter how much she shoved living for love and ghosttown in people's faces they were never going to be hits. It needs that certain je ne sais quoi...who knows if mirwais has it in him but ultimately its up to M. It would be SO amazing for her to get #1s all over the world. If she were to get that would she be the oldest female to accomplish that?

I agree with you, she needs better single options (only needs two brilliant songs!!). It will all depend on the caliber of the song and video. Will the released song (not the remixes) have the musical and lyrical complexity of Hung UP, Ray of Light, Music, Hollywood  for instance and be relatable by all  (ages)? Then it has a shot for top 10. If the video is as impactful as "Childish Gambino - This Is America", it does not have to be played on the radio… the streaming views alone will bring it on top 10 on Billboard 100 in a weeks time. Does she have a song and video in her bag of tricks that will give us goosebumps and want us to talk about it and watch it on repeat for days?? I think the answer is YES.

Madonna - Hung Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

2 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I agree with you, she needs better single options (only needs two brilliant songs!!). It will all depend on the caliber of the song and video. Will the released song (not the remixes) have the musical and lyrical complexity of Hung UP, Ray of Light, Music, Hollywood  for instance and be relatable by all  (ages)? Then it has a shot for top 10. If the video is as impactful as "Childish Gambino - This Is America", it does not have to be played on the radio… the streaming views alone will bring it on top 10 on Billboard 100 in a weeks time. Does she have a song and video in her bag of tricks that will give us goosebumps and want us to talk about it and watch it on repeat for days?? I think the answer is YES.

Madonna - Hung Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

lyrical complexity of Hung Up? :chuckle:

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

lyrical complexity of Hung Up? :chuckle:

Ring ring ring goes the telephone 😜

27 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Why are you such a Downer to everyone ? Its fucking annoying.....Everything you post is negative, WTF !

Yeah because encouraging DISCUSSION on a discussion forum (that goes to shit and dies a death every single time you lame complainers moan about people having an opinion) is really "annoying". And anymore of that and you'll get what this one's getting...

23 minutes ago, Arnian said:

lol I knew your stupid ass would comment because you can't not be a prick and argue with people

🚽

8 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

So new album in November!!!! I’m ready for it.

She should be about to announce the name of the album this month and the single in October.

What if the album name is ‘Beautiful Game’?

These days all artists release at least two singles before the album comes out.

Since we are 4 months out from November, I wonder if we will get the first single later this month around the US MTV awards? :tigger: I hope M is planning to attend and do something with Ariana (the voice of God, live on MTV!!!) and Nicki (we should know soon is M is on the album, the track list names are still not available, but album out on August 10)? 

Or to your point, maybe with AMAs in October, but that will cut it close to the album release.

2018 MTV Video Music Awards ceremony
August 20, 2018, 5:00 PM PDT
Radio City Music Hall, New York City, NY
http://www.mtv.com/vma

2018 American Music Awards to Air Live
Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 8:00–11:00 p.m. EST on ABC
https://www.theamas.com/2018/02/2018-american-music-awards-air-live-tuesday-october-9/

Guest NewYorkCam

I hope M stays away from the MTV Music Awards .. that show seems so tacky and irrelevant these days

But it would be great to get 2 singles before the album drops

I may have missed this, so apologies, but has the entire article from Vogue appeared yet? Or is that yet to come? Just wondering if shevsayscabything more about the album...