M14 updates 2

1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

and please no more songs about sex.. now is the time for reinvention.. i seriously can't wait and i'm super excited about the news

come on M ,show us your MAGIC (once again)

Apparently there’s a song about rimming. Can’t wait to hear it !! :tigger:

YAY for a New Album release this year (as we originally thought) + new musical influences, can u imagine...

"Mirwais, slicing up and cutting and pasting together Portugese Fado inspired guitars and african beats to create an otherworldly mixture of classic, tribal and contemporary. This will indeed be MAGIC!!!"

3 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

YAY for a New Album release this year (as we originally thought) + new musical influences, can u imagine...

"Mirwais, slicing up and cutting and pasting together Portugese Fado inspired guitars and african beats to create an otherworldly mixture of classic, tribal and contemporary. This will indeed be MAGIC!!!"

THIS!!!

Also if we are getting an album this year (say November most likely) she should be doing the photoshoot in August as they are usually done 3 months before, please give us a tease M!:inlove:

11 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Omg! Who said this? Who you quoting????

Safe to say at this stage September- December will be MAGIC for M fans 😉 

Enjoy the WAITING, the ANTICIPATING... This album is going to be one of her big classics, I can feel it!

2 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Enjoy the WAITING, the ANTICIPATING... This album is going to be one of her big classics, I can feel it!

i'm expecting that too.... all the secrecy towards it plus the rythms involved are killers

10 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Your posts give me LIFE. If the beloved Liz Smith was still with us I would say you are her with all this inside information 😉

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

Where is this copied from?

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

OMG

J3QkT1W.gif

3 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Do people actually not realize that is a fan just saying what he thinks the album will sound like or am i missing something?  Does it really matter where it came from?

Yes and yes. 

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Do people actually not realize that is a fan just saying what he thinks the album will sound like or am i missing something?  Does it really matter where it came from?

Yeah, I thought it was just fun speculation on what the reviews are gonna look like. 

10 minutes ago, robster said:

I said that on the popjustice forum!

You always do this! Lol 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

You always do this! Lol 

They cut off the first part of what I said, the full quote is as follows:

"Just think, Mirwais, slicing up and cutting and pasting together Portugese Fado inspired guitars and african beats to create an otherworldly mixture of classic, tribal and contemporary. This will indeed be MAGIC!!!"

I can't help it when people take my words and then run with it as fact after deleting bits!!!