M14 updates 2

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

i think it would have sold millions without the leaks and with Aviccii versions..

It would of been a much better sounding album IMO. 

24 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

If people are still going to go on about the demos three years later the least you can do is spell his name right - AVICII.

😂

1 hour ago, Krazy Kid said:

December 28 is friday #laterthisyear #soon

maybe its later this (financial/tax) year. Or later this year using the Mayan calendar?

Finally, some information on #soon.  I hope the next few months fly by (unless we get something sooner)!?  :tigger:

4 hours ago, _Gark said:

GuysIMG_20180731_114007.png

That confirms what everyone of the forum was feeling by the indications! (Well, everyone but Suedy and Kim hehe)

8 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

That confirms what everyone of the forum was feeling by the indications! (Well, everyone but Suedy and Kim hehe)

Sorry but that's not a confirmation. It is hopeful that the editor has said that which means Madonna's intention is to release it later this year but to me a confirmation is when I see a statement from Interscope, LiveNation or even MADONNA herself. 

Let's wait and read the interview first before everyone starts saying "2018 album confirmed." 

49 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Sorry but that's not a confirmation. It is hopeful that the editor has said that which means Madonna's intention is to release it later this year but to me a confirmation is when I see a statement from Interscope, LiveNation or even MADONNA herself. 

Let's wait and read the interview first before everyone starts saying "2018 album confirmed." 

The only reasonable and accurate statement on the matter thus far...even if she’s quoted as saying so in the magazine interview, things happen and things change. It’ll be confirmed when there’s a release date announced.