M14 updates 2

8 minutes ago, Suedey said:

What she previewed at the Met Gala of Beautiful Game didn’t sound like a hit by today’s mediocre standards and I am happy with that. 

Absolutely agree.

Guest NewYorkCam
10 hours ago, jusdoid said:

why do you think that?    im not complaining

Just a feeling .. she keeps posing with that 'Beautiful Game' hat (and hashtagging the title), she's joking around about her new single - I just have a feeling we might get a single before the end of the year ..

then again, maybe I'm just really dying for new music

Since alot of her stems have leaked, she could use it to her advantage and have a remix context with the first single. 

Releaase the stems, have people play with them and then release the winner’s mix on an official single.

That way, whoever wants to create a track in their style can play it in the club they want, in the podcast they want, and gather the audience of its choice in the process.

19 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Wait a min, did anyone else notice "beautiful game" written on the rim of her hat ...

Yes. She's been wearing it lately.

41 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Wait a min, did anyone else notice "beautiful game" written on the rim of her hat? And what's that track playing In the background??

50 minutes ago, Stereo said:

Since alot of her stems have leaked, she could use it to her advantage and have a remix context with the first single. 

Releaase the stems, have people play with them and then release the winner’s mix on an official single.

That way, whoever wants to create a track in their style can play it in the club they want, in the podcast they want, and gather the audience of its choice in the process.

Superstar cover comes to mind and I shudder. I'd rather have a professional mix :lol:

19 minutes ago, Arnian said:

So where did the song come from on her recent Instagram story?

A kind fan in the Instagram thread explained that it is the music track that accompanies the filter. Nothing to get too excitec about.

3 minutes ago, peter said:

A kind fan in the Instagram thread explained that it is the music track that accompanies the filter. Nothing to get too excitec about.

Same with that studio clip she posted on insta a while ago. These are all built in audio on Snapchat (thank god she’d never do something THAT basic) 

7 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Same with that studio clip she posted on insta a while ago. These are all built in audio on Snapchat (thank god she’d never do something THAT basic

that sounded very similar to Amazing...

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

THE SHADE

i LOVE Amazing 🙂but...

Beautiful Stranger>>>>>>>Amazing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm a Sinner>trash

2 hours ago, caba1 said:

i LOVE Amazing 🙂but...

Beautiful Stranger>>>>>>>Amazing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm a Sinner>trash

Beautiful Killer>>Beautiful Stranger>Amazing>I'm A Sinner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>garbage (aka SuperStar) 

15 hours ago, caba1 said:

i LOVE Amazing 🙂but...

I'm a sinner is sooooo much better than the BS knock off Amazing

On 7/29/2018 at 4:18 PM, Ladyplus said:

I think the album will be called beautiful game too! She's been trolling us with the hat for so long.

Ps magic seems such a lame title

The more I️ look at the Rebel Heart demos the more I️ realize it had a vision of folk/dance kind of sound with Avicii. Then Kanye West came and forced his rnb shit on it. Seriously, why does everything has to be rnb/hip hop now days? I️ really wish the rumors of Madonna incorporating some African sounds into her album are true! As well as Portuguese. I️ hope she keeps the album away from any rapper this time. Honestly nothing against rap or rnb. I️ listen to plenty of these genres myself. But that’s the thing tho! If I wanna listen to that, I’ll go and buy albums by these artists. When it comes to Madonna, one of the reasons I️ fell in love with her so much is because she has always been super experimental with different sounds. She has always been an artist of her own making, even working with different producers. I️ feel like she just gave in with Rebel Heart at the last minute. But honestly, I️ can see where she was leading Avicii with Devil Pray demo for instance. It’s very much where she is currently in tune musically. I️ hope she brings that out in this album full force! I️ am NOT meaning to start this tired Rebel Heart demo debate. Just trying to make a point that hopefully this time around, it’s all Madonna! Hopefully we will get the sound she really wants. Which by the way makes sense why she’s so protective of this new album. 

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

The more I️ look at the Rebel Heart demos the more I️ realize it had a vision of folk/dance kind of sound with Avicii. Then Kanye West came and forced his rnb shit on it. Seriously, why does everything has to be rnb/hip hop now days? I️ really wish the rumors of Madonna incorporating some African sounds into her album are true! As well as Portuguese. I️ hope she keeps the album away from any rapper this time. Honestly nothing against rap or rnb. I️ listen to plenty of these genres myself. But that’s the thing tho! If I wanna listen to that, I’ll go and buy albums by these artists. When it comes to Madonna, one of the reasons I️ fell in love with her so much is because she has always been super experimental with different sounds. She has always been an artist of her own making, even working with different producers. I️ feel like she just gave in with Rebel Heart at the last minute. But honestly, I️ can see where she was leading Avicii with Devil Pray demo for instance. It’s very much where she is currently in tune musically. I️ hope she brings that out in this album full force! 

I think Avicci becoming ill changed the overall direction of the album in the end.

God bless him but I think Madonna turned to Diplo as the executive producer along with her following Avicci having to pull out.

The rapping and features of the urban artists on RH for me did nothing for the album either. I too hope she avoids the rent a rapper this time.

25 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

The more I️ look at the Rebel Heart demos the more I️ realize it had a vision of folk/dance kind of sound with Avicii. Then Kanye West came and forced his rnb shit on it. Seriously, why does everything has to be rnb/hip hop now days? I️ really wish the rumors of Madonna incorporating some African sounds into her album are true! As well as Portuguese. I️ hope she keeps the album away from any rapper this time. Honestly nothing against rap or rnb. I️ listen to plenty of these genres myself. But that’s the thing tho! If I wanna listen to that, I’ll go and buy albums by these artists. When it comes to Madonna, one of the reasons I️ fell in love with her so much is because she has always been super experimental with different sounds. She has always been an artist of her own making, even working with different producers. I️ feel like she just gave in with Rebel Heart at the last minute. But honestly, I️ can see where she was leading Avicii with Devil Pray demo for instance. It’s very much where she is currently in tune musically. I️ hope she brings that out in this album full force! I️ am NOT meaning to start this tired Rebel Heart demo debate. Just trying to make a point that hopefully this time around, it’s all Madonna! Hopefully we will get the sound she really wants. Which by the way makes sense why she’s so protective of this new album. 

Im thinking Mirwais is exec producing ala orbit on MDNA?? RH was all over the place...schizophrenic album lol (but i still love it)