M14 updates 2

43 minutes ago, Samo said:

Go on ANY primarily liberal SJW, can't stand them, site like Lipstick Alley or Oh No They Didny! Or Datalounge

Their Madonna hatred is unreal

Oh yeah those troll-infested barely moderated sites are really representative. :rolleyes: Stop highjacking this thread with your nonsense.

19 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Hopefully she's back in NYC to shot the album artwork? She did shoot her last 2 album covers in NY...

yeh.. likely that is whats happening.  also who's to say she can't celebrate her birthday in a grand way in NYC, why does she have to go afar.

15 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Bc its almost her bday month so she should be on vacation, but she's back in New York.

It’s 3 weeks until her birthday so I wouldn’t say almost.

I do think she’s in NYC for work before the vacation she always takes in August.

I too believe it could be for the album artwork as I personally think the album is in the can and will be released in November. 

7 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It’s 3 weeks until her birthday so I wouldn’t say almost.

I do think she’s in NYC for work before the vacation she always takes in August.

I too believe it could be for the album artwork as I personally think the album is in the can and will be released in November. 

I think the same. I believe the album will be released in November. Not only because I can't live without M's new music anymore, but also because Arianne Phillips said few days ago, that she would reunite with M working on her new movie soon. If the album would be shelved until spring, the movie production would start next summer at earliest.

17 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I think the same. I believe the album will be released in November. Not only because I can't live without M's new music anymore, but also because Arianne Phillips said few days ago, that she would reunite with M working on her new movie soon. If the album would be shelved until spring, the movie production would start next summer at earliest.

They are my thoughts exactly. 

I don’t believe Madonna would sit on an entire album for months whilst she works on the movie, especially after the RH leaks.

2 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

If Arianne said she will be working on Madonna's film "soon", which corresponds with the reports that the film would start this year, then how does that indicate an album release this year? If she's in director-mode the last thing she wants to concern herself with is releasing/promoting an album, unless they're just going to throw it out there à la MDNA - which is a possibility I suppose. A Spring release makes much more sense.

21 minutes ago, Kim said:

If Arianne said she will be working on Madonna's film "soon", which corresponds with the reports that the film would start this year, then how does that indicate an album release this year? If she's in director-mode the last thing she wants to concern herself with is releasing/promoting an album, unless they're just going to throw it out there à la MDNA - which is a possibility I suppose. A Spring release makes much more sense.

Well she still had her music contract to furfil and this will complete it. 

I think the album will be released around the films timetable. 

Personally if the film is to be shot next year then it will take her away from music promoting. Which is why I think the album being released this year keeps it out the way of that timetable.

I think she will have full involvement in the whole production as well not just the shooting.

12 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Well she still had her music contract to furfil and this will complete it. 

I think the album will be released around the films timetable. 

Personally if the film is to be shot next year then it will take her away from music promoting. Which is why I think the album being released this year keeps it out the way of that timetable.

I think she will have full involvement in the whole production as well not just the shooting.

I'm going from the press release that said the film was fast-tracked and would begin production THIS year - which ties in with Arianna saying she'll be working on it soon. You're going on...  who knows.

18 minutes ago, Kim said:

I'm going from the press release that said the film was fast-tracked and would begin production THIS year - which ties in with Arianna saying she'll be working on it soon. You're going on...  who knows.

I didn’t realise the press release confirmed the film strts production this year.

In that case I agree with you the album won’t be released in the midst of production....

Thank you for confirming the film starts this year Kim. 

Madonna is not going to reduce an album's freshness factor, if it is complete, by enabling her coproducers to use the sounds and ideas on others' production.  No way.

You would think as Madonna fans we would have stopped reading comments and taking the hate seriously that she generates. Plus the whole notion that her comments about the White House and Trump would effect this era at all is comical

I actually think the whole MDNA cross-promo debacle taught her nothing and clearly the leaks from Rebel Heart era have taught her nothing either. It looks more than likely that she will go straight into shooting her new film whilst the album sits and collects dust and leakers gather force and momentum (we're already seeing the telltale signs). Once filming is finished she'll go for cross promo of MDNA skin / film / new album but instead of talking about her new music she'll go on talk shows and talk about her film instead and only allow music talk when she announces the tour later in 2019 by which time the album will have leaked 3 months prior. 

Seriously her team is about as competent as a prolaped rectum. 

Edited by Suedey

39 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I actually think the whole MDNA cross-promo debacle taught her nothing and clearly the leaks from Rebel Heart era have taught her nothing either. It looks more than likely that she will go straight into shooting her new film whilst the album sits and collects dust and leakers gather force and momentum (we're already seeing the telltale signs). Once filming is finished she'll go for cross promo of MDNA skin / film / new album but instead of talking about her new music she'll go on talk shows and talk about her film instead and only allow music talk when she announces the tour later in 2019 by which time the album will have leaked 3 months prior. 

Seriously her team is about as competent as a prolaped rectum. 

I would certainly hope that's not the case. Would be incredibly stupid to sit on the album again

She needs some success musically in order to keep touring successfully at the level she's used to without having to do  GH tours. The music and it being successful and rolling out properly should only be her only concern right now

i wonder if arianne’s soon is sooner than madonna’s.

maybe she will release an album, shoot the movie and then do the tour (which could be GH+new material ooor she will go on an anti tour, like kylie). 

either way, hoping for fall release. 

Edited by Isaac

As if the film will go into production this year, it may go or even be in pre-production this year but she certainly won't be filming it this year. The script isn't yet complete, let alone the casting process, making a film takes alot of time, way more than making an album. This film most likely won't even start filming until early 2020 when the tour is over. 

I do not think her promo team is totally  responsible if she continues to sell her new album in a traditional way. Whether you accept it or not, she will be 60 soon and 35 years in the business. Her way of thinking the promo of an album is adapted to the age of the clientele to which she addresses herself. A surprise album would have no impact on the audience of 40 years and over who is her target audience this days.

41 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I do not think her promo team is totally  responsible if she continues to sell her new album in a traditional way. Whether you accept it or not, she will be 60 soon and 35 years in the business. Her way of thinking the promo of an album is adapted to the age of the clientele to which she addresses herself. A surprise album would have no impact on the audience of 40 years and over who is her target audience this days.

Agre

44 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

So why did Andy the hairdresser say she would have a new hair this year when asked about the next era? 🤷‍♂️

I think we’re making quite a few incorrect assumptions. One, that her team knows all the details (she could change her mind in a split second, she is after all MADONNA). And two, that she acts in a rational way...

4 hours ago, rebelheart said:

As if the film will go into production this year, it may go or even be in pre-production this year but she certainly won't be filming it this year. The script isn't yet complete, let alone the casting process, making a film takes alot of time, way more than making an album. This film most likely won't even start filming until early 2020 when the tour is over. 

I agree. It takes 2-3 years to make a film, sometimes even more.

I don't believe a second she will sit on the album for one more year. Pretty sure we'll get a november release. 

6 hours ago, Arnian said:

She needs some success musically in order to keep touring successfully at the level she's used to without having to do  GH tours. 

THIS

Edited by luizotaviobarros