M14 updates 2

Just now, Danny Bubbles said:

Beautiful Game sounds mid tempo, doesn't it?  

It’s very vanilla.

I think Mirwais has cooked something a lot stronger and fierce or that was a slowed down version of what we will get.

6 hours ago, robster said:

LMAO, I made that years ago as an avatar on the Madonnamad forum, everyone knew it was fake but then it spread to other forums where people didn't know this and somehow it spread, and then one day Billboard.com posted an article stating that M's new album would be called "Licorice", which was then picked up by EVERYONE, the BBC, CNN, MTV, VH1, literally everyone and Liz Rosenberg had to issue an official statement that the album would in fact not be titled Licorice and I posted a making of, showing people how I made this visual, using an old photo of Evan Rachel Wood as a basis! SO FUNNY! Hahahaha

I remember all this 🙂 

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It is sad really.  We all know that today's climate is different re promotion and Madonna has to do things differently.  Context is everything. 

Nobody should ever ever forget though the absolute dominance that Madonna naturally had in the 80's and 90's and all of it was due to her timeless wonderful music,  talent, performances and charisma. Her personality,  beauty, humour and intelligence were added bonuses like the cherry on top. She achieved all of this despite the mainstream media putting her down continually and saying she was over all the time.  

I personally think that has to be highlighted so much with her promotion.  She is the ONLY solo superstar of that magnitude left in the world.  Something that should be shouted from the tree tops and capitalised on.  Show people WHY Madonna has always been the main influence and superstar of all female music superstars.  There will never be another Madonna in the music world and Madonna fans should both promote her legendary music and her new releases and performances.  She is a once in a lifetime star. 

Yes! Madonna has to be recognized as the mother of pop music and all the little princesses after her! She needs to be paid respect and I’m glad singers like Ariana Grande, Miley, Katy Perry, etc., understand it. This is where Gaga, the ugly ass bitch that she is, failed majorly! But yes, media needs to celebrate Madonna more and the general public need to be thankful they still have a living legend around! There won’t ever be anyone like Madonna because she freaking started the whole thing! 

This time it looks like she has a good hold of the music.

Can you imagine if you wake up one morning and a new song is already on iTunes?

Oldschool excitement!!

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Yes! Madonna has to be recognized as the mother of pop music and all the little princesses after her! She needs to be paid respect and I’m glad singers like Ariana Grande, Miley, Katy Perry, etc., understand it. This is where Gaga, the ugly ass bitch that she is, failed majorly! But yes, media needs to celebrate Madonna more and the general public need to be thankful they still have a living legend around! There won’t ever be anyone like Madonna because she freaking started the whole thing! 

The general public either has no opinion on her or severely dislikes her

She pissed a LOT of people off with her "blowing up the White House " comments,  of course WE know what she meant but the media, as usual,  took it out of context 

4 minutes ago, Samo said:

She pissed a LOT of people off with her "blowing up the White House " comments,  of course WE know what she meant but the media, as usual,  took it out of context 

The *conservative media

and I promise you nobody gives a fuck what those morons think

3 minutes ago, Barbie said:

The *conservative media

and I promise you nobody gives a fuck what those morons think

Wrong.  I know at least 10.people who ARE NOT Trump fans who thought she went too far with that, taken out of context by the media, comment.  They thought it was in bad taste

And according to hardcore liberals/SJW's,  she's an evil white women priveledge RACIST .

So really she can't win

25 minutes ago, Samo said:

Wrong.  I know at least 10.people who ARE NOT Trump fans who thought she went too far with that, taken out of context by the media, comment.  They thought it was in bad taste

And according to hardcore liberals/SJW's,  she's an evil white women priveledge RACIST .

So really she can't win

I thought it was in bad taste and I’m a huge Madonna fan and I hate Trump!

42 minutes ago, Samo said:

Omg the general public disliked her even before that comment, which by the way was misinterpreted big time! Idiot people. 

6 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I thought it was in bad taste and I’m a huge Madonna fan and I hate Trump!

In bad taste? Give me a break, she was making an analogy!! This world simply doesn’t deserve Madonna! 

what madonna needs is brilliant album and amazing performances and visuals a la ROL and MET gala or TGS. just show the best she can. if the conservative US isn't here for it (from the left or the right) that's their problem. im sure if M shows her real talent she can get europe licking her ass again. (i don't think they give a shit about the white house comments)

it's true that the awful conservative left (yes, I call them conservatives) think she's evil cuz she's white, but it'll slowly be irrelevant even to them if they see her artistry and what she's capable of. however, if she wants everyone at her feet again (and i mean the US, M may need to change social media and walk on eggshells.

Im actually a little concerned with ticket sales in the US and some places in europe next. i hope oseary isn't naive and think he can sell lots of tickets based on her name and an "ok" album. i do think the white house comments may mean less ticket sales in the US.. once again, unless she changes tactics, makes a brilliant album and starts with playing smaller places & get a proper band to get good word of mouth out there

7 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

In bad taste? Give me a break, she was making an analogy!! This world simply doesn’t deserve Madonna! 

Yes that’s my opinion. Talking about blow jobs and blowing up the White House I feel is beneath her.

Shes so much more educated and sophisticated than making those comments. 

Some fellow fans may see it differently and I accept that but it’s my opinion.

Why are all of you pretending like people hating Madonna is a new thing?

She received the same kind of criticism for the AL video. Those people were never going to buy her album anyway and I even doubt that most people remember any of her WH comments.

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Why are all of you pretending like people hating Madonna is a new thing?

She received the same kind of criticism for the AL video. Those people were never going to buy her album anyway and I even doubt that most people remember any of her WH comments.

Exactly.

9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

what madonna needs is brilliant album and amazing performances and visuals a la ROL and MET gala or TGS. just show the best she can. if the conservative US isn't here for it (from the left or the right) that's their problem. im sure if M shows her real talent she can get europe licking her ass again. (i don't think they give a shit about the white house comments)

it's true that the awful conservative left (yes, I call them conservatives) think she's evil cuz she's white, but it'll slowly be irrelevant even to them if they see her artistry and what she's capable of. however, if she wants everyone at her feet again (and i mean the US, M may need to change social media and walk on eggshells.

Im actually a little concerned with ticket sales in the US and some places in europe next. i hope oseary isn't naive and think he can sell lots of tickets based on her name and an "ok" album. i do think the white house comments may mean less ticket sales in the US.. once again, unless she changes tactics, makes a brilliant album and starts with playing smaller places & get a proper band to get good word of mouth out there

I said it before,  it's not just the conservatives,  why don't people get that?  Extreme liberals bash her all the time too.  I was searching something a few weeks back and I stumbled on a website called Lipstick Alley for African American women and the bashing and sheer hatred they had for Madonna was astonishing,  calling her racist left and right etc

Liberals are ALWAYS the first to turn on themselves, they never stick together like conservatives unfortunately 

But like Madonna has said in the past, "Its all just noise"

Haters are gonna hate...

12 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Yes that’s my opinion. Talking about blow jobs and blowing up the White House I feel is beneath her.

Shes so much more educated and sophisticated than making those comments. 

Some fellow fans may see it differently and I accept that but it’s my opinion.

I agree 100% Confessit.  You took the words right out of my mouth 

2 minutes ago, Samo said:

I said it before,  it's not just the conservatives,  why don't people get that?  Extreme liberals bash her all the time too.  I was searching something a few weeks back and I stumbled on a website called Lipstick Alley for African American women and the bashing and sheer hatred they had for Madonna was astonishing,  calling her racist left and right etc

Liberals are ALWAYS the first to turn on themselves, they never stick together like conservatives unfortunately 

But like Madonna has said in the past, "Its all just noise"

Haters are gonna hate...

but that's what I said.. the extreme left are conservative to me. i see what you say too.. it's because of tumblr, twitter, rocco's #disn_gga comment started it basically

the right are pretty sensible compared to the new fascists of the alt left of today

13 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I think Guy already got that message loud and clear with RH. The tour pulled many planned 2nd and 3rd run on dates that normally she would easily sell out.

Even the trip to Oz got cut in half so I do think they’ll be at least a different tact on how the album and tour are handled this time.

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

but that's what I said.. the extreme left are conservative to me. i see what you say too.. it's because of tumblr, twitter, rocco's #disn_gga comment started it basically

the right are pretty sensible compared to the new fascists of the alt left of today

Yes!  You also just took the words out of my mouth!!!

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think Guy already got that message loud and clear with RH. The tour pulled many planned 2nd and 3rd run on dates that normally she would easily sell out.

Even the trip to Oz got cut in half so I do think they’ll be at least a different tact on how the album and tour are handled this time.

She didn't have an additional dates in OZ that were cancelled,  I never read that they planned in adding more dates there

2 minutes ago, Samo said:

She didn't have an additional dates in OZ that were cancelled,  I never read that they planned in adding more dates there

Same here.

31 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Actually she was interviewed by the Secret Service after those comments and could of been arrested for SEDITION 

It was a HUGE big deal in the US