M14 updates 2

13 hours ago, Bill said:

Why are we still obsessed with her charting and why are we willing to lower our standards in order for her to do so?  I just want good music.  If she works with these other artists, fine. But please make it good.  

This! 

I would actually rather see her sample another song like she did with Hung Up than collab with any of these artists.  The right sample could resonate with the public, I suppose.  People like that combination of familiarity mixed with something new.  

7 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

Synergy (Not to be confused with the Holographic projecting computer from JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS)

tumblr_mlijp5d9jo1s8cnzco4_400.gif

giphy.gif

32053e87b2a348262844b681ae62df44.gif 

Rap wise....I like some of the ol skool...Will Smith, Salt N Pepa, Snoop, hell even Vanilla Ice for old times sake!

but as far as Drake...or whoever....if it can resonate into at least a Top 10 (somewhere) then I’m down

lets hope Billboard Dance Charts haven’t ostracized her so she can at least rack up another 3 or 4 #1s there

I would like her to do a collab with CupcakKe if she wants rappers. On the other side everyone is featuring everyone, and I'm okay with M collabs. I would hate M feat Taylor or Gaga though.

You know, it's this obsession with just getting on the charts in the US that's caused her chart stats everywhere else to go to SHIT. She could get a fluke No 1 single in the USA and it wouldn't mean shit if she continues to plummet in the other important markets that actually kept her career afloat when the US jumped ship years ago. 

madonna-throws-shade-drake-kiss.gif

anigif_enhanced-16893-1430752423-2.gif

original-1533-1430753216-16.jpg

shade-drake-ditches-madonna-replaces-wit

kyie.jpg

Schermata-2016-03-19-alle-18.08.09.png

I really hope that from now on she stays away from names who are way beneath her legend status and who end up repaying her by insulting her, mocking her, embarassing her or casually ignoring her, gurls bye, you know who you are, Kilo, Drake etc etc. You don't need those useless anonymous and local cunts Madonna

And fuck the Billboard Charts, they are ridiculously compiled and they have been affecting the generally more seriously regulated European Charts

And of course to prove the whole point after Madonna did that Saturday Night Online Skit he had a post that read "Big As Rhianna" mocking the original Big As Madonna Tshirt/Theme. Fuck the local, useless, spoilt brat

drake-madonna-meme-4-1448885991-view-0.j

Personally, I think the best chance she has for a bit of a chart/musical renaissance with the general public is to deliver a truly classic, critically acclaimed MADONNA masterpiece of an album that gets widely acknowledged by music critics rather than trying to latch onto some younger artist “of the moment” to mimic the current sound of other people.  And the fact that one of the few things that we actually DO know about the album is that she’s working with Mirwais gives me great hope that this might actually happen...

52 minutes ago, XXL said:

madonna-throws-shade-drake-kiss.gif

anigif_enhanced-16893-1430752423-2.gif

original-1533-1430753216-16.jpg

shade-drake-ditches-madonna-replaces-wit

kyie.jpg

Schermata-2016-03-19-alle-18.08.09.png

I really hope that from now on she stays away from names who are way beneath her legend status and who end up repaying her by insulting her, mocking her, embarassing her or casually ignoring her, gurls bye, you know who you are, Kilo, Drake etc etc. You don't need those useless anonymous and local cunts Madonna

And fuck the Billboard Charts, they are ridiculously compiled and they have been affecting the generally more seriously regulated European Charts

I couldn’t have said it better myself. She’s Madonna and she doesn’t need these peasants. 

1 hour ago, XXL said:

Very well said.

One of the worst moments of the RH era was the fall out and the vitriol directed at her after the Drake kiss, and he did nothing to sway his fans from the awful things they said about her.

Have almost had a hatred for him since that whole fiasco.

Personally I think Madonna needs to work on her streaming numbers. Also having something successful musically could help touring wise too and that's weird to say as a Madonna fan because touring was never an issue before

4 hours ago, Kim said:

You know, it's this obsession with just getting on the charts in the US that's caused her chart stats everywhere else to go to SHIT. She could get a fluke No 1 single in the USA and it wouldn't mean shit if she continues to plummet in the other important markets that actually kept her career afloat when the US jumped ship years ago. 

I agree, she has lost UK years ago and she is loosing Europe, all because of this obsession with US hit, who cares if the song is shit as long as is charts?, so frustrating.

5 hours ago, Kim said:

This 100%, Confessions was huge worldwide but snubbed by the US, after that we got hard candy which is when I started hearing the term “jumping on the bandwagon” being used against her. 

Confessions spawned a Top 10 single in the USA which was actually a DISCO song and it was a no1 album with nearly 2million in sales so let’s not rewrite history

It was actually a bigger hit in America than HARDCandy.

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

Confessions spawned a Top 10 single in the USA which was actually a DISCO song and it was a no1 album with nearly 2million in sales so let’s not rewrite history

It was actually a bigger hit in America than HARDCandy.

No one's rewriting history. It all went wrong with Hard Candy, we all know that.

14 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

hung up wasnt huge on US radios most likely due to the backlash of American Life.

meanwhile, worldwide hung up was a huge smash hit.

It wasn't because only rap and R&B songs were big then but it still made the top 10, and like another poster above pointed out the album sold 2 million copies in the U.S. It honestly wasn't until "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" and Katy Perry that U.S. radio came back around to Dance/Pop

4 Minutes was definitely more popular on the radio in the states but I heard more about the Confessions album as a record. I remember snobby straight people I knew were aware that Confessions was a well made album, it had that persona among music people in the U.S. I would love for that to happen with M14

Why did Ariana delete the image??? Also, the golden gate emoji Ariana used is apparently something she uses anytime she posts about new music. Maybe Ariana brought her on a song at the last minute to better it. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8465064/ariana-grande-thanks-madonna

19 hours ago, humanracin said:

track list leak...

MAGIC

1 Fuck the Gayz feat Migos

2 3rd Time Lucky feat Nikki Minaj

3 Help Me Get a Number 1 feat Cardi B

4 Kiss Suck feat Drake

5 4th Time Lucky feat Nikki Minaj

6 Tongues Out feat Miley Cyrus

7 Homophobic feat Migos

8 Fan Rant feat Azelia Banks

9 Beautiful Game feat Nikki, Cardi and Miley 

10 Magic (instrumental version)

Update:

11 Thank You feat Arianna Grande

12 Not You Again feat Pharrell

13 Unfathonable feat Ed Sheeran

Would she really put Drake or Migos on a Mirwais produced album though? Seems like made up rumors or speculation to me, I mean she confirmed she worked with Dino D'Santiago on this album so she would confirm Drake or Migos if she was working with them...