MadonnaNation.com Forums

Koala research gives up their secrets

• 3 years later...
53 minutes ago, Creepy Insane Person said:

Why do you always dodge my questions about streaming 😞

As much as I adore Madonna, her team’s inaction and apathy in maintaining her music catalogue annoys me so much. I have to tune out as get too frustrated. Her music catalogue should be treasured and promoted with utmost care. Didn’t mean to ignore you. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

As much as I adore Madonna, her team’s inaction and apathy in maintaining her music catalogue annoys me so much. I have to tune out as get too frustrated. Her music catalogue should be treasured and promoted with utmost care. Didn’t mean to ignore you. 

And the lack of unreleased material and demos on her recent reissues are just disappointing. The recent reissues have been very disappointing 

Just now, karbatal said:

😍😍😍😍😍

I have never seen a koala in real life. But when I was a kid there was a tv animated show called Mofli or something like that, about a koala. All kids in my class wanted to see one!!!

You would love them so much ❤️

22 hours ago, Crux said:

Aww, Janelle, I adore Koala bears. I just want to scoop them up and cuddle them.

I still remember that clip you posted a while back of one being bullied out of a tree. Upset me so much. Poor thing. xxx

I remember your reaction to that video xx 

Bontempellli saw some kangaroos recently while we were walking and was fascinated !   The kangaroos stand up and stare before hopping away. I love our marsupials, just hate our snakes 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I remember your reaction to that video xx 

Bontempellli saw some kangaroos recently while we were walking and was fascinated !   The kangaroos stand up and stare before hopping away. I love our marsupials, just hate our snakes 

Love Kangaroo's but they're unpredictable. I saw a YT clip of one chasing and trying to kick / box a man. :rotfl:

I don't like Snakes either, never have. I bet you're super protective of Bont after what happened with Aker (bless him). ❤️